A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The next thing we heard was Naomi yelling through the door, “sorry, I overslept, you’ll have to make your own breakfast,” before she dashed off to work.

I looked at Kelly, so beautiful as she awoke, “was that my daughter?” she mumbled.

“Yes, I think she’s late for work.”

“That will be my fault.”

I kissed her then got out of bed, “I’ll go make some coffee.”

“I’ll go back to sleep for a bit then.”

I unlocked the bedroom door and still rubbing sleep from my eyes I stepped out into the hallway, a small, surprised squeal brought me to my senses.

“Oh, sorry Mr James, I was just going to the bathroom.”

I turned in time to see Pixie dashing back into Naomi’s room.

“Maybe I should put some pants on,” I said as I walked back into the bedroom.

“Ahh, I guess Pixie’s not gone to work with Naomi,” Kelly laughed, “did she see much?”

“Hopefully not, I’m sure we’ll find out later.”

Partially dressed I made another attempt at leaving the room.

“Do you want some coffee?” I called through the door to Pixie.

She opened it a little way, “I’m so sorry,” she apologised once more.

“No need to apologise, I thought you’d gone to work with Naomi.”

“We overslept, so there wasn’t time for us both to have a shower, really, I’m sorry I saw you like that.”

I put my finger to her lips to quieten her apologies, “it’s ok, it’s my fault for not dressing.”

Pixie took my finger in her mouth and sucked it like she was giving it a blow job.

“I’m so sorry, but seeing you before, I remembered watching you with Helen, and what I did on the sofa, and I got a little bit horny again,” then she stepped back from the gap in the door so I could see she was naked.

I looked at Pixie for a moment, unable to help myself, admiring her oh so pretty face, her large, well shaped breasts, her perky pink nipples, her narrow waist and the gentle swell of her hips, her little tuft of pubes.

Pixie smiled and twirled around slowly, showing me a very nice bottom and very nice shapely legs.

“We don’t have time right now Mr James, but after what Naomi said to me the other night, I was wondering if you could maybe show me about, you know, straight sex.”

I started to speak, but Pixie stopped me, putting her own finger on my lips, “it’s ok, it’s a silly idea I know, Kelly’s here and there’s no possible way we could do it, but if we get chance, before we go back to school, it would be nice if we could, you know...”

And with that Pixie backed away and closed the door in my face.

Well.

Shaking my head I went down to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

Upstairs the shower was running in the guest bathroom, so I felt safe opening her bedroom door and putting a mug of black coffee on Pixie’s bedside table.

I took the other two mugs back to our room.

“Well,” I said after handing over Kelly’s mug and taking a long drink of mine.

“Well what?”

I sat on the sofa by the window and had another drink, “well, I guess she saw more than I thought.”

“Pixie?”

“Yep.”

“And?”

“She wants to have sex with me.”

“Really?” Kelly said, raising her eyebrows in surprise, “and what did you say.”

“Nothing, she wouldn’t let me speak, she put a hand to my lips, said it was a silly idea and shut the door in my face.”

“Ahh, if I had to guess, I’d say you took too long to answer and now she’s all embarrassed about mentioning it.”

“Too long to answer, I paused maybe a couple of seconds.”

“That’s too long for a girl.”

“What was I supposed to do, she was naked, she’d just done a full twirl so I could see everything, I was speechless.”

“Don’t you stress yourself, I’ll go have a word.”

“She’s in the shower.”

“Excellent, so I’ll go and lie on her bed, give her the same treatment.”

Kelly walked confidently to the door, she turned with her hand on the door handle, “is she as luscious as Naomi?”

“I wouldn’t like to choose between them.”

“This will be fun,” Kelly giggled as she walked across to Naomi’s room.

A few moments later I heard the bathroom door open and caught a glimpse of Pixie walking past wrapped in a big towel, I heard a small squeal of surprise as she caught sight of Kelly.

“It’s ok Pixie, come in, I just wanted a chat.”

I crept across to Naomi’s room to listen.

“Did Tom tell you what I just did.”

“Yes, because I told you before, we’re absolutely 100% honest in this house. If you want to sleep with Tom, and Tom wants to sleep with you, then I’m OK with that.”

“I only want to find out what straight sex is like, I don’t want to have an affair with Tom of anything, I’m just curious.”

“You don’t need to explain yourself, I was your age once, I was super curious about sex, so is Naomi, so is every 15 year old. I’d much rather you all experiment in a safe environment.”

“What about Tom, he seemed reluctant to answer, so I don’t know if he’s interested.”

“Ahh, well you need to understand that boys, no matter what their age, get tongue tied when they see beautiful girls, especially naked beautiful girls...”

“But I’m not beautiful, Naomi is beautiful, you’re beautiful, I’m plain, pretty at a pinch I guess.”

“Oh Pixie, you really are beautiful, if I’m honest, and don’t tell Naomi I said this or she’ll go mental, but you’re probably more beautiful than she is. You just need some more confidence. Come here honey, drop that towel and give me a cuddle.”

What I’d have given for a look at the pair of them on the bed, but this was a private moment and I couldn’t really intrude. I left them alone and went back downstairs to make some breakfast.

They appeared 20 minutes later, Pixie was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, Kelly was wearing a bathrobe, like me she’d not had a chance to shower yet.

Pixie sat across from me, “These waffles are amazing, what’s this fruit stuff, it’s really nice?”

“It’s blueberry compote,” Kelly replied.

“It’s wonderful, works so well with the ice cream and hot waffles. I’m going to remember this flavour for future recipes.”

After we’d finished breakfast Pixie asked if she could use my office to research the school, so it would look like she knew what she was talking about during the interview.

“I won’t use your computer, I have the old laptop you gave me, I’d just like to use your big desk so I can make notes.”

“It’s ok Pixie, you can use my computer, it’s easier to read the bigger screen.”

“But that’s your computer, it’s got your stuff on it.”

“What did Kelly say before about us not having secrets in this house, I trust you not to root around my computer, if there’s anything you want to know you can just ask me.”

Pixie dashed around the table and gave me a quick kiss and dashed for the stairs up to my office, I shouted after her, “you’ll probably need my computer password!”

She turned round and sheepishly walked back into the kitchen, “why do you need a password if there’s no secrets?” she asked.

“That’s a very good point, but I don’t necessarily trust everyone who comes into this house, or at least I didn’t in the past. I’m going to make you work for my password though, it’s my character’s surname and my date of birth.”

“Easy,” Pixie replied as she dashed back upstairs.

“So, what did you two talk about?” I asked as I poured more coffee.

“Well, as I thought, your delay in answering meant she was worried you didn’t find her attractive, so I assured her that was definitely not the case, I told her the truth, that we all reckoned she was just as pretty as Naomi, and that boys, no matter their age, will often become tongue tied when faced with a pretty girl.”

“That took 20 minutes?” I asked with a grin.

“Ahh, well, then we had a cuddle, she was curious about my boobs, which I don’t know if you’ve noticed, are not exactly as nature intended.”

“If Naomi hadn’t told me they were enhanced I’d never have noticed.”

“You see, girls know the secrets for telling if boobs are fake or not, these are no bigger than they should be, but I’ve had them lifted a bit, just to counter the effects of breastfeeding and gravity.”

“If only everyone could show the same restraint, I’ve seen girls who look like they’ve stuffed each boob with half a basketball, a perfect hemisphere on each side.”

“I know what you mean, some of Gavin’s teammates had girlfriends like that, ugly. They also use terrible orange fake tan. I’m glad Gavin didn’t expect me to be like that. Or maybe he did, and that’s why he dated other girls, ahh what the fuck, that life is over with.”

Kelly put her head on her hands and looked at me across the table, “so, do you like me as I am, or could I change anything?”

“Honestly?”

“Haven’t we already established our policy on honesty?”

“Yes, we have, so honestly, I can’t imagine what you could possibly change to make me think more of you.”

“What about my lips?”

“Urgh, I don’t like those lips that look like you’ve fallen face first into a wasps’ nest.”

“What about the lips downstairs?”

“Oh god, no, don’t change those, if I wanted you to look like a 12 year old I’d hand myself into the police right now.”

“Pixie has the neatest pussy I’ve ever seen Tom, she’s just exquisite.”

“I thought you’d not really, err, been with girls before.”

“I was a model Tom, we were often naked around other girls when changing for shoots. I know boys secretly look at each other’s bits in the changing rooms, well girls are no different, in fact we’re usually pretty open about it.

“At school there’s a lot of cruelty involved, the first girls with boobs, that meant me, were often ridiculed, then once most girls get them, any girl without them will be terrorised. Girls can be so cruel, we tear into each other for looking a bit different.”

“Ahh, that possibly explains why Pixie spent so little time at school during year 8.”

“Was she bullied?”

“I think so, she self harmed, she showed me her scars.”

“She showed you them? Wow, she must trust you a lot Tom, because those are generally very secret. I didn’t see any scars on her arms?”

“The tops of her legs...” I replied.

“Oh my, why didn’t I notice them?”

“You were probably looking at her boobs.”

“Or her face, her face is just as nice.”

“Agreed, so what was the outcome?”

“You mean, am I going to sleep with Pixie?”

I must have looked puzzled, because she smiled, “hahaha, that’s not what you expected is it? I said we’d look at finding a time when we can be together, the three of us, and see what happens. I think we’d have to send Naomi to Helen’s, it’s only fair, I’m sure she’ll understand.”

I must have brightened, because Kelly giggled, “there, that’s cheered you up, it’s always the simplest things that make boys happy.”

I put our mugs in the sink and saw the time on the cooker, “I think we’d better make ourselves presentable and get down to the library.”

Upstairs I popped into my office to see how Pixie was getting on.

“Did you crack my password?”

“Too easy.”

“Well, I thought you’d know the name, but my date of birth, how did you get that?”

“Come on, that was so easy.”

“The date on Wikipedia is wrong, and I’ve deliberately left it that way.”

Pixie turned and pulled a big book off the bookshelves and dropped it on the desk.

“Ahh, the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, I forgot about that, well spotted.”

Then Pixie opened the top drawer of my desk and dropped my passport on the desk.

“Ok, so maybe it is too easy. Did you do all your research after raiding my drawers.”

“I did thanks, it’s an interesting school, I think I’ll like it there, and nobody will know me, so they won’t know anything about my parents, so I can make a new start.”

“I hope so, you need a hard reset on your past, so you’re free to move forward. Ok, I need to get dressed, we’ll meet you downstairs, in about 20 minutes.”

“Ok, I’m looking forward to today, I hope the school like me.”

“I’m sure they will, everyone should like you.”

She walked past me, then stopped at the door, “I know you and Kelly found out who my real dad is last night, I think I’ve known all along really, but what nan said yesterday, I think that sealed it.”

“How do you know we found out?”

“You were talking to the landlord a long time, and he kept looking over at me. I can tell from his accent he’s from Gorton, so he likely knew my mum. Then you took Kelly outside and her behaviour changed afterwards, even more attentive.”

I reached out for her, pulling Pixie into a hug.

“It’s ok Tom, really. I’m kind of glad all this is happening all at once, it’s the hard reset you just mentioned. All the hugs I’m getting are nice too.”

Kelly was dressed and finishing her makeup as I reached the bedroom, “is Pixie ok?” she asked over her shoulder.

“She’s super perceptive, and resourceful, she found my date of birth soon enough to work out my password, then she tells me she knows we know who her real dad is.”

“Oh, how did she work that out.”

“She picked up a few signs, anyway, she’s fine, she agrees with me, this is a complete life reset, it’ll be disorientating, there’s every chance Naomi will have a tough time with her at school, or it may all go swimmingly, who can tell.”

“I can feel it in my bones Tom, this is going to be great, the girls are so alike, whilst also being different enough for them to both learn from each other.”

Downstairs we got a nice surprise, Pixie had changed out of her t-shirt and was now wearing a white shirt, deep blue tie with a gold crest, and a black blazer and skirt. She’d also left her hair down and made a single ponytail with a pink scrunchie.

“Don’t you look smart Pixie.”

“I really want to make a good impression, I hope you don’t mind Kelly, I borrowed this suit out of your wardrobe.”

“I don’t mind at all, in fact, it looks so good on you.”

“And this is one of your ties Tom, I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not a problem at all.”

“And, err, this is one of your shirts as well Tom, I’m wearing one of Naomi’s sports bras so I don’t stretch it. I can’t take this jacket off, because the shirt sleeves are a right mess.”

Pixie stood up so I could look at her sleeves, I had to laugh when I saw her full length, she was so desperate to make a good impression, she’d worked so hard, but she was still wearing Naomi’s Doc Martens boots.

“Sorry for laughing honey, you’ve tried so hard, you look very smart, it’s the boots, they kind of detract from the business suit image.”

Kelly, smiling as well, soothed her by saying “I honestly think it looks fine, the black skirt and black boots are kind of an ok match, you’ve given them an extra polish so they look smart. It’s your look Pixie, I like it.”

“Thank you, I was worried when Tom laughed.”

“Ignore him, he has no sense of style. We do need to sort the shirt sleeves out though, the blazer sleeves aren’t hanging properly, do you have shirt sleeve garters Tom?”

“Yeah, I’ve got a pair somewhere, come upstairs and I’ll dig them out.”

We went back up to my room and I pulled a box out of the back of a drawer.

“Pull the jacket off, great, now these aren’t super comfortable, but they’ll help keep the sleeves neat.”

With Kelly’s help we folded the tops of the sleeves then I held them in place with a couple of expanding sleeve garters.

The shirt she’d picked had French cuffs, but she’d not fastened them, instead they were loose inside the jacket sleeves.

“We need some cuff-links, there’s a load in here, pick a pair you like.”

Pixie had a rummage through the selection and eventually pulled a pair out, “these are pretty,” she said, holding them to the light.

“Those were my dad’s,” I said, “he was born in September, sapphire was his birthstone, so my mum bought them for him to wear on their wedding day, they were the ‘something blue’.”

“Ahh, ok, I’ll pick something else.”

“No you won’t,” I insisted, “you like them, you can borrow them.”

“They match your eyes,” Kelly said, “it’s a shame we’re not meeting the headmaster in person, he’d be super impressed.”

I pulled the cuffs tight and fastened each one with a sapphire studded 14 carat gold cufflink, if she knew how much they were worth she’d faint, so I’ll keep that to myself.

Kelly moved to one side so Pixie could look at herself in the full-length mirror.

“Oh wow, I don’t recognize myself, I look so different.”

“You look amazing,” Kelly said, “let me take a photo for Naomi, she’ll be super excited to see you. Ok, put your blazer on and I’ll take another one.”

I pulled the blazer sleeves tight, she looked perfect, Kelly took a photo and she sent them both to Naomi.

We’d be going straight to the Aston Martin dealership from the library, so I drove us to the library, parking around the back in the staff car park.

Naomi met us at the back door, she was about to hug Pixie then she stopped, “I don’t want to mess your outfit by hugging you. I love the pictures mum sent, but you look even better, you’re almost a different person, turn around, I want to see your hair. Oh, it’s quite long isn’t it when you wear it like that. Yes, Kelly was right, you look amazing Pixie, I can’t see how any school would fail to be knocked out by you.”

“Tom and I need to chat with the school first, so you stay with Naomi and Helen for a bit, Tom will fetch you when we’re ready, is that ok.”

“It’s fine,” Naomi said, “I want to see Helen’s face when she gets a look of Business Girl Pixie.”

They walked off, I heard Pixie apologising for borrowing one of Naomi’s bras, Naomi gave Pixie’s bum a squeeze and told her she can have any and all of her clothes.

“Did you ever love anyone that much when you were young?” Kelly asked as I unlocked the reference library.

“I don’t think I’ve ever loved anyone that much...”

“Not even me?” Kelly laughed.

“Well...”

“It’s ok, young love is so intense, it’s all consuming, it’s the perfect time to meet someone, because if you fall in love with the right person that tie will be for life.”

Helen had moved some tables and shelves around so we had a table and three chairs in front of the legal books, so we’d have the green and gold spines of some law books in the background, it looked very impressive.

“You are aware that Zoom lets us add any background we like to the video feed,” Kelly said, “so we could have stayed at home.”

“Ahh, maybe that bit of tech news passed me by,” I answered sheepishly, “besides, we may need to call Ruth if the school insists on a legal guardian.”

“Yes, that’s true, anyway, let’s get this iPad set up.”

Ten minutes later we answered the call from Amanda, the head of admissions.

“Good morning Kelly, so good to see you, and Tom James I do believe, we have so many of your books around school.”

“Ahh yes, that would be Naomi’s fault,” Kelly said, “she’s a big fan of Tom’s, always has been.”

“So, if I understand the message from my colleague Christine, you appear to have gained a daughter, is that right?”

“Well, kind of, Naomi has found a friend, and Pixie, the friend, hasn’t had the best start in life, and has just been thrown out by her family, so I thought we were in an ideal position to help Pixie out. She’s a good girl, very smart, you probably don’t offer all the classes she’s doing at the moment, but we need to do what we can to help.”

“Is Pixie there?”

“We can get her, before we bring her in, do you need to speak to her family, because that situation is very complicated, and not really suited to a video call, I’m happy to meet you in person and talk about it.”

“Let’s just introduce Pixie to the Headmaster, we’ll soon get a feeling for her, then when you collect the girls’ uniforms we can have a proper chat. We’ll need Pixie’s sizes, I’ll email an order form over with the paperwork.”

“Haha, we were talking about that, just double my order for Naomi’s uniform, they’re literally the same size.”

“That is fortunate, I’ll bring the Headmaster into the call while you fetch Pixie.”

A few moments later Pixie was sitting between us staring at the iPad.

“I’ve never been on a video call before,” she whispered as we waited for the headmaster to join the call, “this is exciting for so many reasons.”

Kelly put her hand on Pixie’s knee and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

An extra window appeared as the Headmaster joined the call.

“Hello everybody, I’m so sorry I was on the telephone and the call over-ran. Hello Pixie, my name is Will, I’m told you’re a friend of Naomi Sharpe and you want to join our school for year 11.”

“Yes please sir, Naomi and Tom have told me so much about the school, it sounds very exciting.”

“Ahh, Tom James, one of our famous old boys. Your name crops up every now and again on the wish list of speakers, I’m not sure why you’ve never been asked.”

“I’d be more than willing to come and give a talk, speak to my agent, she’ll sort something out.”

“I’ll do that, thank you. Now, could we move the camera closer to Pixie, I can barely see you.”

Kelly brought the iPad closer to Pixie so only she was on the video, then I saw the Headmaster smile when he saw the tie Pixie was wearing.

“Ahh, did you pick that tie you’re wearing, or did Tom give it to you?”

“No sir, I picked it out of his wardrobe, why, is something wrong, does it not match my jacket? I borrowed this off Kelly.”

“No, no, Pixie, it’s alright, do you know what that tie is?”

“Err, no, I just liked the pattern.”

“That’s the old boys’ tie Pixie, so let Tom have it back when you’ve finished, I’ll wager he gave a lot of money to the school for the privilege of wearing it to the odd fundraising dinner.”

Pixie started to unfasten it, “Oh my, I guess I don’t deserve to wear it.”

“Leave it on Pixie, you’ve captured the heart of a young girl I’m very fond of, I was worried she had no friends in the school, so you more than deserve to wear our Old Boys tie.”

“Thank you sir.”

I looked across and saw Kelly smiling at what she’d just heard.

“Now Pixie, tell me about your interesting name...”

What followed was a 30 minute chat, with Pixie telling the Headmaster about her interests, the subjects she enjoys in school, why she wants to change schools and what she expects to do in the future.

“Well Pixie, I’ve enjoyed our chat, I’ll make my decision shortly, so if you could leave the room, I just need to talk to Kelly and Tom.”

“Yes sir,” Pixie said, pushing her chair back to stand up.

“One last thing before you leave. If we accept you, I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to make your hair look something close to its natural colour, you really suit the pink, but we have certain standards to maintain.”

“Yes sir, I understand, thank you.”

Pixie left the library and Naomi hugged her as they waited outside the door.

“Amanda, prepare the paperwork, I have no hesitation in accepting her, we don’t need to bother with an entrance exam, she’s clearly a very bright and articulate girl, I know she’s not technically a sibling, but I’ll use my discretion, apply the sibling discount. Tom, make sure you give my PA your agent’s details.”

With that he left the call, Amanda gave us links to the online forms and she left the call as well.

“Oh my,” Kelly said as she started to fill in the application form, “this is embarrassing, we don’t know Pixie’s surname.”

“I do, it’s Turner, Jean Turner is her real name.”

“But her nan is called Byrne,” Kelly added, puzzled.

“She’s not related, remember, I’m guessing Turner is her mum’s name, there’s no father on her birth certificate.”

“Oh yes, of course. Anyway, why are we leaving that poor girl outside wondering whether she’s been accepted, go fetch her.”

Naomi insisted on joining us, so we all sat around the big table and the girls fixed Kelly with a look that demanded immediate answers.

“What?” Kelly said, answering the stares.

“Did she get in?” Naomi almost shouted, “don’t keep us hanging on, my heart can’t take it.”

“Of course she got in, the headmaster was totally impressed by you Pixie, you don’t even need to sit the entrance exam, he knows you’ll ace it.”

“Do you know what he said, Naomi? He said I’d captured the heart of a young girl he’s very fond of.”

“Oh, who else have you been flirting with?”

“No one silly, he means you.”

“How does he even know me.”

“I think he knows all the students Naomi,” Kelly replied, “he seems to take a great interest, his comments on your reports are always spot on.”

Naomi blushed a little, “I didn’t think any of the teachers took an interest in me.”

“Naomi, how could you even think that, you have such a big personality, everyone notices you.”

“I noticed you, and I try to avoid noticing people,” Pixie said quietly.

“I’m so glad you did.”

“So, what happens now?” Pixie asked.

“Well,” Kelly said, “we need your help filling out this paperwork, like, we don’t even know if you have a middle name, then we send this back, Tom finds his credit card to pay your fees, then we go car shopping, oh and we’ll need to make an appointment at my hairdresser, somehow we need to get your hair looking natural.”

“Hahaha, what if I told you this is my natural colour.”

“Mmm, I’ve seen your hair downstairs remember, it’s not pink.”

“Mum! When did you see Pixie’s pubes?”

“That’s a private matter between Pixie and myself, we will not be discussing it further,” she said with a smile, “now Pixie, do you have a middle name?”

Twenty minutes later we’d filled in the application form and I pulled out my credit card to pay the first term’s fee, with that done we packed everything away and helped Naomi move everything back where it belonged.

As we left the reference library Naomi grabbed my hand, pulling me to a stop.

“Thank you Tom.”

“For what?”

“For paying for Pixie to go to school with me.”

“Not a problem Naomi, we all know it’s the best thing for you both, you need each other, so I’m glad I can help to keep you together.”

Naomi hugged me, “you’re the best dad a girl could wish for.”

“And you’re the best daughter.”

She let me go and we left the reference library, Naomi hooked the doors back and removed the closed sign.

“Tom, when did mum see Pixie’s pubes?”

“Why don’t you ask Pixie?”

“I will, because if mum’s making a move on my girlfriend I want to be there to watch.”

“Well, that’s not a phrase you hear every day,” I said to myself as we joined Kelly and Pixie, who was enthusiastically telling Helen everything that happened during the interview.

“Oh, hey Tom,” Pixie said as she saw me, “I need to give you this tie back.”

“Not just yet, you look so smart, and it’ll be fun to see how the guy in the Aston Martin dealership reacts to you.”

“Ha, I wonder if he’ll recognise me.”

Naomi turned to Helen, “can I have the rest of the day off, please Aunty Helen, I absolutely need to go with them to make sure Tom doesn’t buy the wrong car.”

Helen laughed, “go on, it’s not like we’re paying you to be here anyway. Have you enjoyed working this week?”

“I really have, it’s been so useful, you know. I’ve never had to, like, serve people before, and do tasks that have to be done in the right order. And I’ve met people, and spoken to strangers, and I met Pixie, which made the whole week worthwhile.”

“I know you’ve got stuff planned for the next few weeks, but if you ever want to help again, you’re more than welcome. You too Pixie, you’re always welcome to supervise the board game sessions.”

“Thanks Helen, I enjoy the board games, I’ll bring Naomi down, see if she still likes me after an afternoon playing Carcassonne.”

I phoned the dealer as we walked back to the car, the manager said Kevin would be free in an hour.

“We’ve got an hour to kill, so we may as well grab some lunch on the way.”

“Probably not a good idea to eat a lot of garlic like last time” Pixie said.

“Ahh, yes, so Pizza Express is out,” I added, “what do you fancy Pixie, it’s your turn to choose.”

“Oh dear, you know what I said before about choices, I get all flustered, err, oh, I know. I’ve not been to McDonalds in so long, can we go there, I think we passed one on the way last time.”

“Oh yes, there’s one near the dealers, but what can you eat in Maccy’s?” Naomi asked.

“I love their Fillet o’Fish, and the chocolate milkshake, they’re so cold they make your brain freeze, so much fun.”

In the McDonalds we sat at a table overlooking the main road, the number of flash car dealerships in the area meant there was a constant stream of exotic vehicles driving past.

“Why didn’t we go to the McLaren showroom Dad?” Naomi asked as she offered some of her fries to Pixie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.