A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Later that night, after Helen had gone home and the girls were in their room Kelly sat across from me at the kitchen table, she poured us both a glass of whisky, her hand was a little unsteady.

As she put the bottle down I took her hand in mine, “are you ok?”

“So, I spoke to Pixie earlier, after her nan, who isn’t even her nan, we’ll call her Ruth from now on I think. So, yes, when I sent you to the bar for the complicated coffee, we had a little heart to heart, because I’d told her about my rape, you know, and she asked me questions, stuff I’d never even thought before, stuff I really hadn’t wanted to think about.”

She took a long swallow of her whisky and let the drink burn its way down to her stomach, she smiled weakly then continued.

“So, now you’ve mentioned who her true father probably is, I’m thinking does she know more than she thinks she knows, or more than she’s letting on.”

“About what?”

“Let me tell this my own way Tom, it’s not easy, and I’m still piecing it together.”

She had another sip, took a deep breath and started, “ok, so I’d told her about the rape, as you know, and she thinks for a minute and asks ‘so what disappointed you most?’ Like, how is that a valid question at that point, but I thought about it and I told her honestly, ‘I didn’t want him to take my virginity’, so she asks me who I’d been saving it for.”

She emptied her glass then took a sip of mine, “so, I’m completely not thinking straight, this isn’t something I’d thought about before, not consciously anyway, but also, I am thinking straight, I suddenly have a very clear answer to Pixie’s question.”

She finished my glass and I poured us another measure each.

“I worshipped him, the man I wanted to take my cherry, I worshipped the very ground he walked on, then when I’d been raped he cast me out like I was trash.”

“I’m not sure I understand...”

“My dad, I worshipped my dad Tom, I loved him so much, to me he was like you are to Naomi, and I’d been working my way up to doing to him exactly what Naomi did to you, but then I was raped, and to my dad I was now tainted, I was dirty, and he cast me out.”

I was speechless for a while, I drank my Scotch and thought about what to say.

“Ok, I have one question, because a couple of thoughts don’t quite align for me right now. You were working your way to seducing your dad, I understand that, do you think your dad would have reciprocated?”

“I’ve actually blanked so much out about that time I never even thought about it until Pixie prompted my memories, and my opinion is that no, he wasn’t that kind of person, he would have rebuffed me and thinking about it now, he probably would have caused more psychological damage than the rape.”

“Right, so you were willing to seduce your dad, but you were shocked at the idea that Pixie’s mum may have had sex with her dad, why the difference.”

“Oh Tom, don’t ask me to rationalise stuff like that. I guess I’m assuming that Jenna was raped by her dad, it may have been consensual, who knows, but her age, that can’t be right, she’ll have been 13, nobody can really consent at that age surely.”

Kelly lifted her glass but it was empty again, I had some left so I pushed my glass over, she smiled, “you’re trying to get me drunk?”

“I think you’re already there.”

“Good, because I need to be for what we’re about to do. Come to bed Tom...”

In the bedroom, the door closed and locked, we undressed, I again marvelled that a woman of such beauty and style would be interested in me.

Kelly knelt down and pulled a bag out from under the bed.

“What’s Helen’s bag doing under the bed?” I asked.

“I asked her to bring a couple of things over,” Kelly replied as she pulled some things out of the bag and lined them up on the bed, “after my chat with Pixie I realised I was wrong about a few things, yeah, what Phil did was completely wrong, he hurt me mentally as well as physically, but the rejection from my dad, that hurt me mentally even more, compounded the harm, and this had a lasting effect on my attitude to sex.”

I knelt beside Kelly, hugging her, “we don’t need to do anything tonight, not if you don’t feel like it.”

“I’m ok tonight Tom, I feel pretty horny to be honest, I want to try something I’ve been denying myself, that’s what this gear is for.”

I looked at the bed, bedside lamps were dim, so I couldn’t really see anything. Kelly reached out and switched on another lamp, and I now saw a collection of butt plugs and a tube of lube.

“I thought really hard Tom, stuff I’d blocked out, the rape, it hurt, it really did, everything about it hurt, but below the hurt, I enjoyed the sensation of Phil cumming in my arse, I kind of enjoyed the anal, once he loosened me up, I think that may be because he wasn’t very big. You’re big, much bigger than Gavin, and Phil was smaller than Gavin, so I guess I felt him better in my arse than my pussy.

“Am I babbling Tom, I feel I’m babbling because I’m nervous.”

“You’re doing ok, you’re making a kind of sense anyway.”

“If I cut to the chase, what I want to do is try anal,” I started to speak, but Kelly put a finger to my lips, “shush, let me finish honey. This is why I went to Helen’s, and she told me what we need to do, she told me that you’d be too big and rough for me, she loved it, but for a beginner like me, you’re just too well equipped, so she gave me these...”

Kelly swept her arm across the bed, I looked again, we had a set of 5 butt plugs, starting with one only a little thicker than my index finger, up to one thicker than my cock with a lovely red gemstone in the base.

“Helen said we can’t do it until I can comfortably take the ruby one. I have to say my eyes watered when I first saw it. Oh, she gave me some special cleaner as well, for when we’ve finished, then I’m to pass them on to Naomi.”

Kelly stood and picked up each plug and stood them on the bedside table, the first four were pink silicone, the fifth was silver metal, she held it up, “this one is so pretty, you see girls in the films, don’t look at me like that, I watch porn, when I’m in the mood I like to watch it, anyway, I love it when a girl bends over and she’s wearing a butt plug with a pretty jewel. That’s my aim, to be wearing one when you get home, I’ll lead you into the lounge, hand you a glass of scotch, then I’ll bend over to touch my toes, my short skirt will ride up and you’ll see this ruby between my cheeks, isn’t that a super sexy fantasy?”

Kelly looked down and saw my reaction, “mmm, I think we agree on that don’t we. I think I’ll keep this one, just let Naomi have the others when I’ve finished with them.”

Kelly climbed on the bed, she knelt down, her head on the pillows, her ass in the air, I climbed up behind her, spending a few moments enjoying the view. The swell of her buttocks, the gentle curve of her back, her breasts pressed against the bed, her long, blonde hair spilling across the pillows.

I’m so sorry Anita, as much as I loved you, and I did, and still do, but Kelly, she’s just perfect, I hope you don’t mind.

I moved forwards, with a hand on each cheek I gently separated them, revealing the glories hidden within, her already moist, pink pussy lips, and above, a lovely little butt hole. I moved in closer, breathing in her scent, wonderful.

Closer still, I teased Kelly’s pussy with my tongue before moving up, I licked around her butt, circling the hole before I pressed it with my tongue, it was so tight, I managed to breach it slightly, Kelly let out a gasp, followed by a sigh as I pulled out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.