A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Ruth and Pixie were waiting for us when we arrived at the pub at the end of their block, it wasn’t anywhere near as nice as the Royal Arms, but it was quiet, and the number of beer engines along the bar suggested a decent selection of ales.

I noticed the table was empty, so while Kelly introduced herself I went to the bar, I bought Pixie a coke, Kelly a white wine, I asked the landlord for whatever Ruth normally drank, and chose a pint of plum porter for myself.

Ruth was very impressed with my initiative in ordering her regular cider and blackcurrant.

After exchanging a few pleasantries Ruth said she had to get back to make Melvin his tea, so could we get down to business.

“Of course Mrs Byrne, I’m sorry about imposing on your time,” Kelly started, using her diplomacy skills to the full.

“Please, call me Ruth, dear,” she answered, mellowing a little.

“Thank you Ruth, well, I’m sure you know Pixie has developed a friendship with my daughter, Naomi.”

“More than a friendship is what I hear.”

“I hope that isn’t a problem,” Kelly answered.

“Not for me it isn’t, Melvin though, he’s not quite so understanding, which is odd considering what his woman got up to in her bed, but that’s not a subject for polite conversation. So, no, I’ve no problems with who Pixie chooses to spend her time as long as they’re decent people, and I’m sure your Naomi is very decent, Pixie speaks very highly of your husband at any rate.”

Kelly was about to correct her, then thought better of it, “yes, Tom and Naomi are both thoroughly decent.”

“I’m glad to hear it.”

“So, where to begin. I’m sure it’s no surprise to you that Pixie is a very bright girl.”

“She is, she gets that from her mother, she was a bright girl, she had no self-control and no self-respect, but she was very bright.”

“Right, so Tom and Naomi are both worried that Pixie’s talents are not being properly nurtured.”

“She works very hard, and we make sure she does her homework, and she reads a lot, she’s always in that library.”

“I’m sure you work very hard with Pixie, we’re worried about her school, not her effort, or the help you give her.”

“But she’s at the best state school in the area, what can we do?”

“That’s where we come in, Tom is willing to pay for her to go to the same school as Naomi.”

Pixie’s eyes grew wide when she heard that, “seriously? You’d send me to school with Naomi?”

“She’s at boarding school isn’t she?” Ruth asked.

“Yes, but she’s home every six weeks.”

“I think that’s a great idea, it’s one less mouth to feed, if I could get rid of Melvin my life would be perfect.”

Ruth finished her drink, then she stood up and looked at Kelly, “she’s been a drain on my money since she moved in with her worthless father, so you can keep her.”

Pixie looked horror-struck at her nan’s reaction, Kelly stood and put her hand on Ruth’s arm, “is this because you think we’re taking over her life?”

“Well, aren’t you?”

“Mmm, it may seem that way, but she’s my daughter’s girlfriend, and we just want to do what we can to give her the best chance in life, and right now that means getting her into a school that can help her get the best possible grades, rather than a school that considers their pupils are just there to while away the hours between breakfast and tea.”

“I’m sorry, I over reacted,” Ruth sat back down, “I guess I’m feeling a bit defensive about how I’ve raised her.”

“And you’re right to feel defensive, it must seem like we’ve barged into your life with the sole intention to criticise everything about how you’ve raised Pixie, but that couldn’t be further from the truth, we know you’ve struggled since the, err, incident, it must have been a real struggle to raise a granddaughter while you were caring for your son.

“So what we’re doing will make your life so much easier, you will be free to do your own thing while she’s at school.”

“And when she’s not at school, she’ll come back all high and mighty from her posh school and sneer at my dingy little flat.”

Pixie immediately took issue with that, “nan, how could you even think I’d act like that. I’m totally grateful for what you’ve done for me since we moved in, all the effort you put in to keep me sane when I was being bullied in year 8, you’ve been nothing but kind to me, and that’s all Tom and Kelly are being, they’re being kind, it’s just their kindness can help me in ways you just can’t. I’m falling so far behind in some subjects, and school just doesn’t have the ability, or even the desire, to help me.”

“I’m sorry, I know you mean well, I do, it’s just we’ve had a bad day with Melvin, and I’m a little stressed right now. Can we chat about this some more tomorrow?”

“Of course, the school needs to talk to you and Pixie before they will make a decision to admit her,” Kelly looked at the shock on Pixie’s face, “oh don’t worry sweetie, it’s not a test or anything, they just need to talk to you to make sure the school is right for you, it’s no good Tom paying the first term’s fees if you find you can’t cope with the rigors of boarding school life.”

“It’s not an easy life, I can tell you,” I said, “I went to the same school and it’s not changed much since I was there. You have to be up and 6:30, the first lesson is at 8:20 and there’s even lessons on Saturday morning.”

“Oh wow, Naomi never said it was so hard,” Pixie said, something like awe in her voice.

“That’s because Naomi has been boarding since she was 6, it’s normal life for her now,” Kelly answered.

“And Naomi isn’t posh at all, is she,” Pixie said, “so I don’t think I’d change.”

“Look, why don’t you stay with Naomi tonight, you were going over for tea anyway weren’t you, so stay over, and I’ll talk to your dad, then tomorrow we can talk to the school. How does that sound?”

We agreed it was a good idea, if only to clear the air a little, then Ruth left in a hurry, leaving a bewildered Pixie in her wake.

“Oh fuck, that didn’t go quite as well as I’d hoped,” Kelly said.

Pixie put her hand on Kelly’s, “thank you, I know you meant well, I didn’t expect her to go off the deep end like that, and I didn’t realise I’d been in the way these last six years.”

Kelly swapped chairs and hugged Pixie, “it’s ok sweetie, I’m sure she didn’t mean it, must have just been the anger talking.”

“I hope so, because that really hurt.”

I went to the bar, this time I got both Kelly and Pixie a white wine, she looked like she needed it.

Pixie was talking as I got back, she was smiling again, Kelly had worked her magic, “ ... anyway, Naomi wasn’t lying, you really are as beautiful as she said.”

“Thank you, but you’re just trying to flatter me.”

“Nope, I’m being honest, Naomi is pretty, you are beautiful, one day Naomi will have your natural confidence, then she’ll be just as beautiful as you.”

“Why, thank you, that’s a pretty profound observation. Can I return the compliment and say you are as stunning as Tom said you are.”

“Tom said that?”

“Actually, he didn’t, he was very careful about what he said, but I know that’s what he was thinking.”

My blush gave the game away.

Pixie swapped chairs and hugged me, she gave me a kiss on the cheek then apologised as she dashed off to the loo.

“I’m sorry I embarrassed you just then, but you have no idea what it can do to a girl’s self confidence to tell her she’s beautiful, and I’m not lying, she really is.”

Pixie dashed back and took the seat next to mine again, “sorry about that, coke goes right through me sometimes, I have a bladder the size of a peanut, but ... you really didn’t need to know that did you.”

“It’s ok, Naomi would probably say exactly the same thing. Listen, I’m sorry we dumped the whole school thing on you without warning, I imagine it was a bit mind blowing, but we really think it’s for the best, and it was actually Naomi’s idea.”

I agreed, saying she’d brought it up a couple of days ago.

“Really, so she’d like me to go to school with her?”

“Of course, she’s your girlfriend, she wants to spend all her time with you.”

“I kind of got the impression she was Helen’s girlfriend, I know you told me she was just fooling with Helen, but it kind of stuck, then I saw you with Helen last night,” she put her hand to her mouth, horrified, “oh shit, I shouldn’t have said that, I am so sorry!”

Kelly pulled Pixie’s hand away from her face, she smiled so sweetly at her that Pixie couldn’t help but relax, “it’s ok honey, I know what Tom’s been up to this week, we have no secrets.”

Pixie blushed then, “no secrets, even about when I...”

“Yes, I know what you did, and I’m not upset. It’s a little bit complicated to explain, so I’ll just say that as long as Tom is honest with me about what he does and with whom, then we don’t have a problem.”

Pixie looked at me then, and something showed in her eyes that suggested Naomi had been right, and Pixie did want to experiment, “really, and what if that person was maybe, underage?”

“Naomi is the same age as you Pixie,” Kelly answered, smiling at me as she said it.

I finished my drink, a thought in my mind about when Naomi asked if it would be legal to sleep with her mother, then a sneaky plan hatched. Not tonight though, tonight was for Kelly and I, this would be our first night after formally deciding to move in together, and I wanted it to be special.

I checked my watch, “let’s go home, we can get some food ready for when the hard-working women of the household get home.”

“What do you want me to cook?” Pixie asked.

“You don’t have to cook,” Kelly answered, “it’s Tom’s house, he should cook,” she added with a laugh.

“Oh no, I enjoy cooking, and it doesn’t have to be veggie, as long as I can make a veggie version.”

“No need to complicate things,” Kelly said, “just make a veggie meal and we can all enjoy it together.”

“Amazing, can we stop at the grocers on the way home, so I can get some stuff, I really fancy making something with jackfruit, maybe a curry, would that be ok?”

“That would be perfect,” I said.

“Could I borrow your phone for a minute, I’d like to quickly check a recipe.”

“Don’t you have a phone?” Kelly asked.

“Oh yes, but it’s a bit old and slow, and the screen’s broke, so I can’t read it properly.”

“We’d better do something about that, I’ll get Naomi to lend you one of her old ones until we can sort you with a new one next time we go to town.”

“I can’t let you do that!” Pixie said, horrified at the thought.

“Pixie,” Kelly said, putting a calming hand on top of hers, “you’re going to be going to an expensive school, you’re going to need a good phone and a new laptop so you can do your schoolwork, so I’ll buy them for you, we can’t have Naomi going to school with better equipment than you.”

“Haha, yes, but the expense, I can’t let you spend all that money.”

“Jeez, a Macbook and an iPhone will be a drop in the ocean compared to what Tom is going to be spending on your school fees, so don’t you worry about the expense.”

Pixie had her head down, staring at the table, she looked even paler than usual.

“I don’t understand any of this, why are you being so nice to me, spending all this money, it’s just not right.”

Kelly squatted down beside Pixie, “look at me honey,” Pixie moved her head so she could look at Kelly, “do I look worried?”

“No, you don’t.”

“Do I have a big smile on my face?”

“Yes, you’re smiling.”

“So why aren’t you smiling? Listen Pixie, we’re not trying to take you away from your family...”

“Please, take me away from them, that’s not the problem, it’s all this money, we’ve always had to be so careful. Like the jackfruit, I’ve been wanting to cook with one for ages, but nan wouldn’t buy one because they’re expensive. I’m having real trouble coping with how much money you have.”

“Ahh, I see, I guess you’re in the same position I was when I was your age. You see, when I was your age I kind of ran away from home, something had happened to me, something bad, and my family couldn’t bring themselves to understand or sympathise with me, so I left home and moved in with my best friend.

“They weren’t rich, but they were better off than my parents, they had two cars and satellite TV, which to me then was wealth beyond my wildest dreams. Stella, my friend, and her family were wonderful, and they let me stay until I could afford to move out.”

“So,” Pixie started nervously, “you’ve not always been rich?”

“Oh gosh no, we weren’t poor, mum put me through dancing classes and music lessons, and paid a photographer to compile my portfolio for modelling agencies, and I earned a decent amount of money from modelling work from when I was about 13, but no, we weren’t rich. Tom’s family, they were always rich, but not us.”

“So, what happened, this bad thing?”

Kelly looked up at me, “you don’t need to hear all this again, go get us some drinks, ones that will take about five minutes to make.”

Ten minutes later I came back with three coffees, Pixie was hugging Kelly as the tables had turned, with Kelly crying and Pixie comforting her, I put the coffees down and fetched a handful of napkins from the bar.

“I am so sorry,” Kelly said as she pulled away from Pixie.

“Don’t apologise, that must have been hurting you for so long.”

“It was, and I didn’t even realise, I just thought it was the rape, but that’s not what did the most damage, thank you Pixie.”

“Have I missed something?” I asked as I looked at them both.

“Yes, I’ll tell you later. Now though, we’re going food shopping, oh, where did these coffees come from?”

“You sent me to the bar remember, and told me to order drinks that would take 5 minutes to make, and seeing as I didn’t think this bar served many cocktails, three annoyingly complicated coffees were the slowest drinks I could think of.”

“Sorry honey, Pixie’s just unlocked a memory and I guess it pushed recent memories out of the way.”

While we drank our flat whites, Pixie used Kelly’s phone to check a recipe, then she borrowed a pen from the barman and wrote a shopping list on a napkin.

As we walked to the grocers Pixie told Kelly all about yesterday’s car shopping trip, how nice the man at the Rolls Royce showroom was to her, letting her sit in the car and play with the controls, and how fast and special the Aston Martin is, and how Kelly would love the seats and the smell of the leather, although Pixie did have some ethical objections to leather seats they did feel nice.

At the grocers Kelly held me back, instead sending Pixie in on her own, “I’ve given her some pocket money so she can do the shopping on her own.”

“What were you talking about?”

“Later, right now I just want to let you know that you were absolutely right, she’s a smashing girl isn’t she, quite shy, but she’s so bright, and she’s got a lot of inner strength. She’s been beaten down at home, not literally, but mentally her nan and dad have spent so long making sure she thinks she’s a nobody, with no free will and no idea what she’s been missing out on. She’ll thrive at school with Naomi.”

We crossed the road and sat arm in arm on the wall outside the Royal Arms as we waited for Pixie. I could see her through the window as she inspected all the veg and fruit, she definitely knew what she wanted and was making sure she got the best of everything.

Pixie was such a sensible, level-headed girl, I think Naomi will gain as much from their friendship as Pixie will.

Ten minutes later Pixie emerged from the shop with a heavy looking paper sack, I tried to take it from her, but she wouldn’t hear of it.

Back home Pixie laid all the ingredients on the worktop, we had jackfruit, mango, onion, various fresh spices, coconut milk, rice and a can of mixed beans.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know what you already had, so I bought all the ingredients. Because I’m making a Jamaican curry, and he believed I was with you two, he let me buy some Red Stripe,” and she lifted a 6-pack from the bottom of the bag, that’s why the bag looked so heavy.

“Do you need any help?” Kelly asked.

“No, I’ll be fine, this all looks pretty simple. Do you have a pestle and mortar for mashing up the spices?”

“Mmm, not that I know of,” I replied.

“I’ve got one, I’ll go and get it, there’s a few other bits in my kitchen you might find handy, do you want to come and look, Pixie?”

“Oh yes, I’d like to see your house.”

So we walked the short distance to Kelly’s house, Pixie stood in awe in the entrance hall, it was so different to mine, all muted colours and soft fabrics, it was probably a nightmare to keep it looking so perfect.

Pixie stopped in front of a large black and white photograph of Kelly, “that’s beautiful, well it would be, because you’re so beautiful.” She turned and looked at Kelly, “when Tom told me I’d be meeting you I was so nervous, because how could I actually talk to you, I’ve spent the last few years looking at your photos, I knew who you were before I moved here, before the madness, and when nan brought me to this village, and I found out you lived here, I dreamt about meeting you, because you were a real life princess. I keep a scrapbook near my bed, with your photos and stories from magazines. I always had this silly fantasy that you’d rescue me and let me live with you, but even in my wildest fantasies I never imagined it would be true.”

Kelly swept Pixie into her arms and swung her around, “oh sweetheart, I guess sometimes our dreams do come true. Let’s have a quick look around, then we can raid the kitchen for any utensils you need,” she turned to me, “Tom, there’s a stepladder in the utility room through the kitchen, fetch them and take that picture down, we’ll hang it at the top of the stairs.”

20 minutes later we returned to my house, Kelly had a heavy stoneware casserole dish, Pixie had a bag of mixed utensils in one hand, and a pestle and mortar in the other, and I had the large portrait.

Back home Pixie started on the meal while Kelly supervised as I hung her portrait.

“Why don’t I hang it in the hallway where everyone can see it?”

“Because I want a family portrait there, all five of us, because this is our house. I’m happy to go at the top of the stairs.”

“I guess being the last thing any of us see before bed will help us have sweet dreams.”

“Haha, that’s very true.”

After I’d hung the portrait, and I have to admit it did look great on the landing, the lights caught it perfectly, I took Kelly up to the loft to discuss plans for our office. As we paced out the space we decided there would be room for two full size work spaces for us, and space to install a workbench along the end wall for Naomi and Pixie should they chose to do homework here over holidays, “or we could convert one of the bedrooms for them, if they don’t want to be with us grown-ups,” I added.

“What about your office?” Kelly asked.

“I’ve offered that to Helen, because I’ve asked her to be my agent.”

Back downstairs I put a pot of coffee on and once again asked if Pixie needed any help.

“No, I’m absolutely fine, well, actually, I don’t know how to work your oven, Naomi worked it last time.”

Pleased to offer even the slightest help as Pixie worked furiously through the recipe in her head I set the oven to 200℃ and stepped quickly away as she dashed to the sink with a colander of veg to wash.

I filled three mugs with coffee, leaving one close to Pixie and carried the other two over to the kitchen table and joined Kelly.

“Do you think we can keep her?” Kelly asked quietly.

“By the sound of things, Ruth isn’t thrilled about having her in the house so I imagine she won’t be too unhappy if Pixie decided to spend the rest of the summer holiday here, especially as we could use her moving to a new school and Naomi helping her with the culture change as an excuse.”

“See, that’s why you’re an author, you can create plots like that out of thin air.”

We heard the chirp from the alarm as the front door opened, soon followed by the sound of feet as Naomi and Helen dashed through the house into the kitchen.

“Ahh Helen, just the person,” Kelly said as they clattered to a halt at the sight of Pixie amongst a pile of ingredients ready to go into the casserole dish.

“Oh yeah...” Helen said, suddenly nervous about the other night.

Kelly, sensing the wariness in Helen’s voice jumped up and gave her a hug, “it’s ok, I just need a bit of advice about something, can we go to your house for a few minutes.”

Naomi looked at me and I just shrugged, as puzzled as everyone else.

I motioned Naomi over to the table, as whispered “don’t get too excited, but I think Pixie may be moving in permanently,” Naomi almost cheered but I grabbed her arm, “I said don’t get excited, it’s a slightly sore point, so don’t mention it unless Pixie brings it up.”

“Ok, I promise to keep quiet, but what’s happened?”

“Your mum and I met with Pixie’s nan, Ruth, today. To talk about school...”

“Oh yeah, can she come to school with me?”

“Probably, Ruth has said she needs to talk to Pixie’s dad, which is only right, but something she said makes us think she’s really not happy having Pixie in the house, so she might be able to come live with us full time.”

“So when will we find out?”

“We’re seeing Ruth again tomorrow, school wants to talk to her and Pixie before they’ll make a decision.”

“This is so exciting. How did mum get on with her?”

“With Pixie? She loves her, they got on like a house on fire. Oh that reminds me, look what’s at the top of the stairs.”

Naomi went to look and ran back, “I guess that means we’re moved in, Mum loves that picture.”

“So does Pixie, which is why it’s here. The piles of your clothes in your room, in one of the spare rooms and in the corridor are a bigger clue you’ve moved in.”

“Hahaha, I guess we’ll be spending tonight putting all that lot into cupboards and wardrobes. I’ll let Pixie choose whatever she wants.”

“Oh, on that note, Kelly did some shopping for you both, not that you really need any more clothes, but Pixie definitely does.”

“Mum bought Pixie clothes, I guess she does like her.”

“Definitely, because she bought them before they’d even met.”

“How did she know what size to buy?”

“Well I told her she’d worn your clothes the other day, and her boobs are a bit bigger than yours, so she just picked different clothes in your sizes, and a slightly bigger set of undies, because I think her bum is bigger than yours as well.”

“I still don’t accept that, I’m certain the tape measure we used is faulty,” Naomi laughed.

Pixie looked up from what she was doing, “what are you two laughing about?”

“I refuse to believe your boobs and arse are bigger than mine.”

“Argg, that again. Look, the tape measure doesn’t lie.”

“I think it did, we need an independent judge. Tom, can you measure us please?”

“Give me five minutes to finish my prep, then I’ll pop this in the oven and I’m free for an hour until I need to make the rice and beans.”

“Don’t I get a say in this?” I protested, albeit weakly, I had no objections really, but I felt I’d better hide my willingness.

“No you don’t, we need someone to hold a tape measure, and you’re the only other person here right now.”

And so 5 minutes later both girls were standing naked in the kitchen while I measured them, which is how Kelly and Helen found us.

“I can explain...” I started to say before Kelly and Helen fell about laughing.

“Sorry,” Kelly said, drying her eyes.

“We talked about what you’d be up to with the girls,” Helen took over, because Kelly was still laughing, “and this was definitely not one of the options we came up with.”

“What was your most likely guess?” Naomi asked.

“Ahh, I’m putting no ideas in your head young lady.”

“Not fair.”

“Ok,” Kelly said, suppressing giggles, “you’ve got as many clothes on as we expected, and we’ll leave it at that.”

“I’m not sure I appreciate the low opinion you have of me,” I fake pouted.

“Anyway, stop messing around, tell us who’s got the bigger boobs so they can get dressed again.” Helen said.

“No point dressing,” Kelly said, “well, at least not straight away, I’ve got you both some clothes in the lounge.”

“Did you say both?” Pixie asked.

“Yes, I’ve got you some clothes as well.”

“Yay, that means you’ve freed me.”

“Pixie, you are not a house elf!” Naomi laughed.

“I know, but I just feel good things are going to happen from now on, and it’s kind of like being freed.”

“Anyway, who wins!” Naomi cried.

“Define winning...” I asked.

“Who’s got the biggest tits?”

“I’ll defer that decision to Kelly I think.”

“Coward,” Kelly laughed as she took the tape measure off me, rubbing her hands to warm them up.

Kelly had clearly measured people before, and she didn’t hesitate as she measured both girls in various places before stepping back and making a few notes on a piece of paper she found on the worktop.

She looked at both girls, “well, I’m now going to congratulate myself because I guessed this right, and by your measure Naomi, Pixie wins, she’s 32G, you’re 32F. And she’s got an inch and a half more than you on the arse as well.”

‘Yayyy me,” Pixie laughed.

Naomi hugged her friend, pulling her close and spinning around the kitchen, ‘I knew it really, I just wasn’t ready to let go of my claim to the best boobs in school.”

They pulled apart and cried together “new clothes try on haul!” as they ran to the lounge, and that’s a sight that will remain with me for the rest of my days.

Kelly raised an eyebrow, “seriously,” I said “that wasn’t my fault, they got arguing, Naomi demanded they check their measurements and she demanded an independent judge.”

“It’s ok, really, and just look how happy Pixie is.”

“It’s an amazing change,” Helen said, “I’ve known her for months, and she rarely shows more skin than her hands and face. She’s always worn really baggy shirts and jumpers, so I’m totally surprised to see she has such a fantastic figure.”

“Oh shit!” I cried suddenly.

“What’s the matter honey?” Kelly asked.

“Curtains, the curtains are open, anyone passing is definitely going to get an eyeful.”

“Don’t worry,” Kelly said, “I’ll go in and close them, nobody will see you with naked teenagers.”

I was genuinely sweating with worry, the lounge had floor to ceiling windows at the front, and at the moment there was nothing between the windows and the garden fence, so anyone passing had a very clear view into the room. I’d been meaning to get some bushes across the front of the property but it’s never been a priority, maybe now it should be. I’ll talk to Clive tomorrow.

Kelly said it was OK to enter, Naomi had already closed the curtains, ahh, so she’s not a complete exhibitionist. As Helen and I stepped into the room all we saw was bare backsides as they both dug through the bags, it appears it didn’t matter which clothes Kelly had bought for which girl, they were going to mix and match, and for the next 10 minutes the three of us sat back and watched as Naomi and Pixie filmed each other trying on various combinations.

As if further proof of their slightly different figures was needed, the first bra Pixie tried on was too small, she laughed as she showed Naomi all the bits bulging out of the cups.

“Ok, I believe you,” Naomi mock pouted as she removed the too big bra she’d tried on.

We watched them trying on clothes and parading around the room, they were obviously having a great time mixing and matching looks.

Kelly kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, “this was so worth the expense, I’ve not seen Naomi enjoy herself so much in years.”

“I almost feel they don’t know we’re here, I bet if we left now they wouldn’t notice,” I replied.

And with that the three of us sneaked out and the girls carried on without interruption.

“I felt like we were intruding in there, you know,” I said as I opened a bottle of wine, “as much fun as it is watching naked girls, it felt like a private moment.”

“Indeed, I’m glad you mentioned it, I wanted to leave but didn’t want to spoil your fun, but it seems you felt as awkward as I did.”

Helen sipped her wine then looked up, “well, I was enjoying it,” she said with a laugh.

I was refilling our glasses about 15 minutes later when the girls reappeared.

“We like these outfits best.” Pixie said as she shuffled onto the kitchen bench and helped herself to my wine.

Kelly beamed, “and by some miracle Pixie, you’re wearing one complete outfit I chose specially for you, I’m so glad, it suits you perfectly.”

Naomi did a quick twirl, “and you’re wearing an outfit I picked for you honey, I’m super proud of myself for picking out Pixie’s colouring so well, considering I was working from a vague description and a photo on Tom’s phone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.