A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Piccadilly Station was, as always, packed, hundreds of people waiting for trains, waiting to meet friends, relatives, lovers, and with each arrival the people leaving the train had to push their way through the throng.

Kelly is quite tall, and in her heels she was visible above most of the people leaving the London train so I made my way through the crowd and managed to intercept her just as she cleared the ticket barrier.

We moved away from the masses and hugged for the longest time, even though we’d only just become serious, as soon as I held Kelly in my arms I realised I’d missed her badly these last few days, despite how busy I was with other people, I still longed for her touch.

Kelly spoke about her time in London as we walked across the city to the hotel, Kelly had managed to get us a suite in one of the fanciest boutique hotels in the city. It was deep in the financial district in a former bank headquarters.

Our suite was half of the 7th floor, we had a good view across the city, not that we’d be spending a lot of time staring out of the window.

Oh no, we both had other plans, which we put into action about a millisecond after the door clicked shut and our bags hit the floor.

We pulled each other close, our lips locking and arms pulling ourselves together so tight our bodies almost merged.

We shrugged off our clothing as best we could without parting our lips for more time than absolutely necessary.

At some point we made it to the bed, where we made delicious, slow love that left us both breathless, we lay in each other’s arms for the longest time, luxuriating in the feeling of complete, unconditional love.

After we’d come back to our senses I made coffee, normally not something I’d do in a hotel room, as the little sachets of instant coffee & pots of UHT milk do not make for a drinkable beverage. This suite though had one of those pod coffee machines and a pint of real milk in the mini bar.

“So, where’s my daughter tonight?” Kelly asked, as she snuggled up to me bed, sipping her coffee.

“She’s with my sister at her cottage.”

“Where’s the Pixie girl?”

“At home with her nan I imagine, she spent last night with Naomi, but her nan wouldn’t let her stay out for two nights.”

“I kind of expected you to be a husk of a man after three nights with a trio of sexy girls.”

“Mmm, well, I got one night off.”

“Did you sleep with them all?”

I wasn’t sure if this was a trap, but Kelly seemed genuinely interested, there didn’t seem to be any judgement implied with the question, so I decided to be completely, 100% honest.

“I didn’t sleep with Pixie, she’s got a terrible back story and seems to be genuinely afraid of men. She did get herself off on my lap though...”

“What?” Kelly laughed, “I need to hear this story.”

I finished my coffee, put the cup on the bedside table, took a deep breath and told her all about the last few days, starting with Pixie reading my short story, and ending with me in bed with my own sister.

“So you did sleep with Helen...”

Kelly was quiet for a long while and my stomach lurched, had I said too much?

“Is that the first time?”

“Well, apart from when I did her in the arse the other night to put Naomi off anal.”

“Oh yes, you mentioned that, I’m still coming to terms with my lack of horror at the thought of you sleeping with your sister,” Kelly took hold of my hand under the sheet and gave it a gentle squeeze, my heart raced at the contact, “I know I’m going to have to share you with Naomi, she loves you so much, I hope one day to love you as much as she does, I’m getting there, the very fact I rushed back from London a day early to come back to your arms shows how much I love you Tom, I don’t think rushed back from anywhere for Gavin. We’ve discussed before how my sex drive is lower than yours, so I don’t expect you to be completely faithful, so when Naomi is back at school, I’m happy for you to sleep with Helen, if you want to, I’m not going to force you to do anything, but you know, I’d rather you sleep with someone I know than some random woman off the streets.”

I leant across and kissed Kelly, “I’m yours Kelly, 100% yours, and part of that deal is I’ll stay faithful, I’m sure we can work out a way to keep each other satisfied.”

“If I insisted on that Naomi would divorce me and run away with you,” she laughed, a genuine laugh, not forced humour to make me feel better, “no Tom, I’m pretty certain Gavin slept around, in fact I’m absolutely certain he was unfaithful a number of times. Ever since that day I told you about I’ve had mixed feelings about sex, sometimes I need it a lot, sometimes it gives me the shivers just thinking about it, and during those times it just wouldn’t be fair for me to insist you sleep on your own in another room because I can’t bear to be touched.”

I wasn’t sure what to say, I couldn’t bring myself to say some inane comment just to break the silence, so I struggled to come up with something suitable for the moment.

Kelly broke the silence though, “I’d hate for you to think I was being cold and hurtful if I was going through one of my rough spells, you know, and if Naomi is away what would you do to keep yourself from going mad, but if we only kept it to those times Helen would just feel used, and I would hate for her to feel like she was just a fuck doll for when you’re feeling frustrated.

“Does that sound sensible? I know I’m probably overthinking all this, but my mind is all of a whirl trying to avoid problems creeping up on us.”

I looked across at Kelly, she turned to me, we were looking into each other’s eyes from a few inches away, I saw nothing but honesty in her face, and her smile showed me she saw the same in mine.

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met Kelly,” she started to blush and say something about me just being kind and Naomi would be far more beautiful in a few years, I put my finger to her lips, “shush, don’t argue, not about this, inside and out you are perfect, absolutely perfect. Naomi is too, she’s incredibly kind, she’s polite, she’s smart and she’s loving, and all of that comes from you.”

“Thank you, that’s such a sweet thing to say.”

We lay in silence for a moment, then Kelly suddenly giggled, “whoops, would you just listen to my stomach gurgling, it’s just realised it’s hungry. I’ve not had anything except a danish pastry since breakfast.”

“Ahh, well, I was more sensible, I had a pizza with the girls before we went car shopping.”

“You went car shopping without me!” she cried in mock outrage.

“I didn’t buy anything, well, not completely, although I made a slight promise about which car I’m going to buy, but you’re coming with me to finalise the details.”

“Hahaha, it’s ok. Naomi has been nagging me for ages to get a better car, but I love my Mini Cooper, she’s obviously started on you, and you’re a much softer touch than me. So, what is she buying, tell me everything?”

“An Aston Martin DBX.”

‘Ohh, aren’t they really expensive?”

“They are, but I had some good news today, I’ll tell you about it as we get dressed for dinner.”

So while we had a quick shower and dressed for dinner I told Kelly about the money I earned today, and about how I spent some of it.

“Pixie’s really won your heart hasn’t she. You’ve only known her a couple of days and you’ve already set up a college fund.”

“I don’t know what it is, as soon as I saw her in the library something clicked. She was nothing special to look at, well no, that’s a lie, if you looked beyond the baggy jumper and tatty trainers she was incredibly pretty, but she was so reserved, you had to concentrate really hard to see past the jumper and pink hair. And it’s not even slightly sexual either, she looked really hot at the pub, well you saw her photo, but I didn’t feel uncomfortable like I should have, it was like I was talking to my own daughter.”

“So how did it feel when she gave you the lap dance?” she smiled as she said it, not a hint of anger or jealousy.

“Ahh, well, that was pretty awkward to be honest, mostly due to it being completely unexpected.”

“Did you react?”

“I didn’t respond in any way, well beyond a raging hard-on, but no, I didn’t touch her, she kissed me, and I may have responded to that, but I did nothing else.”

“It’s ok Tom, completely ok, if she does, you know, want to do anything, I’ll be ok with that too, but only if she wants to, if it was the other way round, then by god, I won’t tolerate you chasing down young girls, but if they want you, then I don’t have a problem. Just as long as we’re completely open and honest. If you have, or plan to have sex with someone, I want to know.”

“I have no idea what I’ve done to deserve you Kelly.”

“You know exactly what you did, you were incredibly nice to my daughter all those years ago, and that kindness is being repaid many times over.”

The restaurant had a private booth available, we slid in together. The lighting was dim, and the furniture was all dark wood and dark fabric, I was worried we’d have trouble reading the menu, I even pulled out my phone so we could use the torch if necessary. As I put the phone down a message from Naomi came through, ‘I hope you’re having a smashing time’ followed by the kiss emoji, I showed it to Kelly, she laughed and used her own phone to update Naomi on the evening’s activities.

As it happened the menu was printed white on black in a very clear type, so we didn’t need assistance. The dishes on offer were simple; lamb, steaks, grilled chicken, roast duck, hearty burgers, salmon, monkfish and sea bass.

We looked at the wine list along with the menu, nothing we were going to eat cried out for white wine, so I ordered a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, probably my favourite of the wines on offer.

We started with pitta bread and dips, Kelly had sea bass, I had duck, we finished with cheesecake.

The service was efficient but discrete, the staff only appearing when necessary to deliver food or remove empty plates, this was a hotel used to loved up couples, and I imagine a fair few of the people around us were married to someone other than their partner for the evening.

Over dessert Kelly brought up the subject of Naomi and Pixie.

“Is it serious do you think Tom?”

‘Who can honestly tell, on Sunday I was 100% certain she loved Helen more than anything, that all changed on Monday, with Helen just as shocked as I was.”

“Oh my, is she upset?”

“I don’t think so, I suspect she was much the same as me, overwhelmed and amazed that a girl as beautiful and full of life as Naomi was even interested in us. If she was upset she really wouldn’t have agreed to have her round her house tonight.”

“Oh yes, of course. So back to Pixie, I know you like her, as a person,” she quickly qualified her statement, “but is she right for Naomi?”

I thought for a moment, getting this right was important, because I was going to have to tell Kelly about Pixie’s family soon.

“I’ll start by saying Naomi and Pixie are very much alike, and also quite different. They’re a good fit for each other, literally, as Pixie fits Naomi’s clothes perfectly, except her bras as we found out, Pixie is a size bigger...”

“Bigger! Wow, Naomi is a big girl, now I am impressed.”

I smiled at that, “well, Naomi wasn’t impressed, the fact Pixie has bigger boobs caused quite a storm. Anyway, they like a lot of the same stuff, music, books, TV shows, but Pixie is very much an introvert, whilst Naomi very much isn’t. And then we come to her background, now this is awkward, because I’m going to ask you a big favour once I’ve finished telling you about Pixie’s background.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.