A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap Continued

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Continuing directly after the events in A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap, here we learn what happens as Tom begins his life with Kelly. We hear Kelly's back story, we meet Tom's sister and Naomi finds a friend...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I was awoken a few hours later when Naomi kicked the door open as she carried in a breakfast tray.

“Morning sleepyhead,” she said as I rubbed my eyes, “what time did you finish working?”

“It was after 2, I tried not to wake you as I walked past your room.”

“We were dead to the world by then, we didn’t stay up late anyway, I was really tired, not used to working hard like we did yesterday. Who knew you’d work up a sweat working a library, those book trolleys are really heavy.”

I sat up in bed and Naomi placed the tray over my legs, I thought it smelt good, a properly strong black coffee to wake me up, and scrambled eggs on toast with brown sauce.

“I hope I’ve not overcooked the eggs, you do the best scrambled eggs, and I tried to copy what you do.”

“They look absolutely perfect honey.”

Naomi sat on the chair by the window, she looked serious all of a sudden.

“Can I talk to you for a minute, before Helen comes back?”

“Of course you can, what’s the matter?”

“You know how we were talking about relationships the other day, and you warned about making things complicated with too many partners?”

“Mmmm” I answered through a mouthful of scrambled egg.

“I might have done it already, you see I really like Helen, like, really like her, she’s cool, she’s funny, she knows how to do stuff.”

Naomi paused as I swallowed a mouthful of hot coffee, “ok, I could see that from how you acted on Sunday.”

“Well, I also like Pixie, with the potential to really like her, she’s really pretty, we like a lot of the same stuff, she’s really clever, she’s pretty, I already said that, she’s got a fantastic figure, she’s just so perfect Tom, and I don’t know what to do.”

I swallowed the last of my eggs and drank the last of the coffee.

“Well, don’t we have a full-on dilemma already. I spoke to Helen yesterday afternoon, she really likes you, but she’s also fully aware that you’re half her age and are far more suited to Pixie than her.”

“But...”

“But nothing honey. You fell for Helen, she responded and together you have some wonderful experiences, but she knows you won’t be together forever, that you’ll fall for someone else, and fall harder, and you have. You’ve had an awakening sweetheart, we had sex, and oh my it was amazing, truly wonderful and lifechanging, and that’s opened your mind to what you’ve been missing, and then Helen came along, you tried to shock her and it didn’t work, you weren’t to know Helen’s bisexual, and the inevitable happened, now you’ve found Pixie.”

“But what do I do?”

“Now you’ve found Pixie, and Pixie appears to be exactly what you’re looking for right now, and you seem to be exactly what Pixie is looking for. You would be a fool to let this opportunity go to waste.”

“But what about Helen?”

“Helen expects nothing more than what you’re willing to give her, if that’s an occasional night of fun, then so be it. Helen has been single for a long time, she’s content to be on her own with the odd one-night stand. I don’t think she’s that interested in long term relationships.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.