Hilley Down Under - Cover

Hilley Down Under

Copyright© 2021 by D.T. Iverson

Chapter 5: London ... Is it over or Just Starting?

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: London ... Is it over or Just Starting? - This is the origin story for the Hilley series. In this one, our girl is recruited by a mysterious organization to prevent a major industrial espionage incident. To do that, she and her trusty side-kick Mel journey all the way to Melbourne Australia where they thwart a multi-million dollar plot involving a very odd cast of characters. The girls have a number of "stimulating" experiences along the way and you will meet most of the characters who have appeared in the other stories.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Crime   Mystery   Workplace  

I was feeling more than a little relaxed as I parked Arnold in his spot. It was midnight and I knew that I needed to get some sleep. But I can live for several days on short rest and so I thought I would check up on Julie, just to see what she was doing.

The virus that I had loaded on her laptop at work had infected her home computer. So, that device, its camera and microphone, was available. It gave me a one-way window into her bedroom. There was nothing in the camera’s field of vision except a very messy bed with various items of women’s clothing spread across it.

The room itself was exactly what I would expect from a person as lacking in imagination as Julie. The walls were plain white, with a picture of windsurfers visible next to the mirror on the dresser that was at the center of the camera’s eye. I could hear talking in the background, but I couldn’t tell what was being said. However, it sounded like a man’s voice.

Then I heard Julie. The two of them seemed to be romancing each other. The tone of voice was cooingly seductive. I was a little puzzled by that because I knew that Julie’s proclivities ran toward women, not men. Perhaps this was some social situation other than what it sounded like ... since it sounded very much like two people working each other toward the bedroom.

I could plainly see the bed in the mirror of the dresser. It was an indirect image, but the way that mirror was focused ensured that anything that happened on THAT bed would be unequivocally clear. The two continued to talk and I was intrigued. It was late at night for a man to be in the general vicinity of Julie’s bedroom.

I was about to set the system to record because I really wanted to get to sleep myself when I heard the sound of heavy breathing and a moan. Then two bodies suddenly hit the queen-sized bed, which was reflected in the mirror. Julie was on the bottom and there was definitely a man on top. I instinctively knew that this was going to be important, so I hit the record button. The man’s face was not clear, but Julie was plainly distinguishable.

The man was tearing Julie’s blouse off while she worked frantically on his shirt. They were kissing passionately throughout that exercise. The man stripped off her blouse and bra and two huge flabby tits fell out. The nipples were mud brown and very erect, so it was obvious that she must like men a little bit. He was working on his own pants as she pulled the rest of her outfit off. Those were the same clothes that she was wearing on the boat three and half hours earlier.

The man unceremoniously moved between her legs and inserted himself and Julie groaned with the sensation. I am not into voyeurism, but it was hypnotic watching that sight because I knew for a fact that Julie normally fucked women, not men.

There was a short period of humping, moaning, and grunting and then the man clearly came without her. She did some of the requisite moaning and bucking that you have to do to fake an orgasm. It is always easier to get the man out of your place if he thinks he’s satisfied you.

I still had not seen who the man was, and I knew instinctively that it was important that I find out. So I sat there and watched them come down from whatever post orgasmic peak they were on. Her camera had a focusing feature and I was zooming in on her mysterious lover’s face when he turned and looked directly at the mirror, so directly that I almost killed the feed from her camera thinking that I had been busted.

I just about fell out of my chair. It was the guy who had walked me to my new cubicle a mere 18 hours earlier. The last piece of the puzzle fell into place. It actually made a lot of sense now. She was fucking him to get the authorization codes that she would need to access the main design files. I didn’t know whether it was blackmail, or she planned to lead him into a jail cell by his dick, but either way I had to make certain that neither of them were admitted to work in the morning.

The 11-hour time difference between Melbourne and London was really handy there. Even though it was half past midnight in Oz, it would only be 1:30 in the afternoon in London. So I didn’t need to worry about waking Sir Alex up. I placed a Skype call on my laptop to the number that was reserved for emergency contact with him. Since I had only been on the job a day, he was rather surprised when I told him what I had found out everything we needed to know.

I said that the details would be in my report but that the Organization had to make certain that neither Julie nor her supervisor were allowed to access any of Holden’s systems this coming morning. I said that I had the entire exploit carefully documented and I could name names but up to this point no harm had been done and no crime had been committed. In the subtext that suggested that it would be the decent thing to simply secure the situation rather than to start locking people up.

He sounded impressed and I almost thought I heard some of the mutual respect between two gentlemen, in his voice. That was high praised indeed from an old school codger like Sir Alex. He said that he would ensure that all access for those two would be revoked pending my report and Holden’s own investigation.

I promised him the report by the end of the day tomorrow and signed off. I decided, “What the heck, the job is over so there is no need to show up at Holden tomorrow.”

I didn’t bother to set the alarm. It had been an adventurous day and one that I couldn’t wait to repeat in my next assignment.


Mel woke in an incredible setting. She was naked in a huge luxurious bed with expensive linens and a steaming pot of coffee with a silver and porcelain service sitting next to her on the bed. She stretched lavishly and rolled out of the covers. There was a white woolen bathrobe in her exact size hanging on the side chair.

She put it on wonderingly and poured herself a cup of coffee. The last thing she remembered was the wave of darkness that came over her as she orgasmed with him so deeply inside her that she thought he had opened up new passages in her vagina. She had never come close to orgasms like that in her life and she truly understood why she couldn’t handle the sensation. Even now there were aftershocks in her belly whenever she thought of how thoroughly she had been fucked the night before.

He came in the room in a light linen shirt over dark pants. He said over-politely, “Good morning Miss Brown. I trust you slept well.”

Mel said with impishness in her voice, “You nearly killed me last night.” The subtext was that he could kill her again this morning if he wanted to.

He said, “I hope you had a pleasing level of sexual satisfaction.”

Mel said, “I have never had so much pleasure in my life.”

That seemed to make a difference to him because he looked gratified. Mel thought, “Men are all alike. They want to be the most memorable one.” Of course, in this case that was probably true.

He said, “I have to leave on business, and I promised Miss Larson that I would drop you off. Can you be ready in fifteen minutes?”

Mel was disappointed that she would not get a second bout with this amazingly knowledgeable fellow, but she said as brightly as ever, “Certainly!”


Huang let him know that the little one was up. It was past nine o’clock and Xu had gotten a panicked call from Rachel that indicated that there was a problem with their transaction. Xu wanted to get to the office downtown. But he had also promised Miss Larson he would attend to her friend. So Xu slipped down the central corridor of the ship to the master stateroom where the little one was just starting to stir around.

As Xu walked down the corridor, she was having a hard time deciding which one of the two women had been more stimulating. Miss Larson had been by far the most beautiful woman Xu had ever been with. Normally women of that degree of beauty are not givers when it came to sex. But Miss Larson had offered Xu her stunning body in ways that still sent aftershocks through Xu. And the summit of passion that Miss Larson had reached had never been surmounted by a woman before.

That is until Xu had been with Miss Brown. Melissa Brown was simply the most passionate lover Xu had ever known. Her degree of total abandon and outright enjoyment of the physical act was beyond anything Xu could ever imagine and if the situation were different Xu would do everything possible to possess her. But the situation was not right, and Xu knew it.

Xu entered the cabin. Miss Brown was sitting on the bed in a robe that he had Huang bring her. She was sipping coffee and looking expectantly at Xu. Xu took in that stunning scene. Miss Brown had her slim, gorgeous legs crossed at the knee.

The robe revealed her legs up to the point where it hung over her upper thigh. Every one of the muscles in those tight little legs was perfectly defined and without an ounce of fat. Mel’s hair was tousled from sleep which only made her look sexier.

Xu had not noticed how simply beautiful Mel was. She had huge warm, intelligent eyes, almost abnormally large. In her tiny little face, those eyes made her look like the world’s hottest lemur. Xu had seen a lot of Indian temple art and for the first time it was possible to see that the goddesses from those places could actually have human analogues.

Nevertheless it was that extremely sensual mouth that drew Xu’s attention. It couldn’t be ignored. That mouth had been kissing Xu with total abandon a mere 8 hours earlier and the sight of those full sculptured lips, red as if there were still cosmetics on them, almost made Xu forget that the purpose of the visit was to get Miss Brown returned home.

Miss Brown was looking at Xu with a mixture of lust and awe. Xu remembered that it was possible that Miss Brown still didn’t know that she was a woman, A little voice in Xu’s head chuckled and said, “Let her find out when she gets home.”

They had the usual morning-after banter and Xu was fighting the urge to get her to stay, but there were things in Melbourne that needed her immediate attention. Today was the day that it was all going to happen.

Xu knew that it would have to be a speedy operation and timing was of the essence. Any hang-ups now in the execution of the thing would mean that Xu would have to make whatever readjustments required in the next 24 hours. So the quicker Xu was able to get rid of these delightful female impediments the better.

Xu told Miss Brown that the car was ready to leave and that she needed to dress and be ready in 15 minutes. Miss Brown had clearly done the “morning after the night before” waltz many times in the past, because she was dressed and standing beside the car before Xu even expected to see her.


The ride back to their place was in a Jaguar F-Type-S that Mel could only wish she could drive. It radiated luxury, comfort, and power in ways that no other car she had ridden in had ever done. Of course, Mel had only ridden in the cars of her friends and none of them was in Mr. Xu’s league when it came to wealth.

She lay back and looked at him as he drove. He had taken her to a height of ecstasy that she was not aware of, let alone think that she could possibly reach. His manipulations of her body were so knowledgeable and precise that it was almost like he knew how a woman truly needed to be touched and stimulated.

And the thing that he had put inside her was almost godlike in its length and breadth. Mel was a little surprised at the lack of any signs that he had come inside her since she seemed to remember that happening just before she blacked out. But the reverential way Xu was treating her indicated that he had achieved his consummation.

Mel could not conceive how that satisfaction could be as great as the orgasm he had given her, but she also knew that she was a woman and one of the blessings of womanhood was the fact that she could achieve pinnacles that a man could only dream about.


Xu was true to her word. She dropped Mel off at our flat and drove rapidly away. I imagine that the hurry was caused by the fact that things were rapidly falling apart in the little plot that she was a star player in.

I had been awake all-night writing and submitting my preliminary report to Sir Alex and he had assured me that the Holden people were in the process of ensuring that the two main participants on their end, Julie, and the supervisor, never saw the inside of the facility again. Sir Alex was impressed. That was obvious. I had arrived in Melbourne on a Friday and it was Tuesday morning, and I was coming home.

I had to admit that it had been easy once the initial piece of the puzzle, Julie, was identified. And it was made even easier by the fact that she and her co-conspirator had decided to suck me into their plot. But I knew that the resolution wouldn’t have come so quickly if it were not for my exceptional hacking skills.

In fact, the plot would have unfolded exactly as they had all planned if I had not been able to get my special little piece of malware working on Julie’s laptop. If even one more day had passed the plans would be on their way to China on Mrs. Xu’s boat and Julie and Rachel would be on their way to their new life in the People’s Democratic Republic of Cuba.

Mel came in the door looking more relaxed than I have ever seen her. I said conversationally, “Did you enjoy yourself last night.”

She gave me a brilliant smile and chirped, “At least as much as you seemed to be doing and maybe even more.”

I said, “How did you like the surprise?”

She said puzzled, “What surprise?”

I said, “Xu’s!”

She said happily, “He didn’t have any surprises except for the incredible orgasm he gave me. And the size of his cock surprised me! He is such a small man to have such a big dick. I have never taken anything bigger than that!”

Okay, that news took me a little aback. I said, “Cock? Did you actually SEE his cock?”

She said, “No but I felt it when he shoved that big thing into me.”

I said, amazed, “What were you two doing when he did that?”

She said, “I was lying in bed having an intense orgasm.”

I said, “And, where was he?”

She looked thoughtful for a second and said, “The last thing I remember he was inside me driving me insane. I don’t know what he did from there?”

I smiled. I didn’t want to enlighten her. I said, “Well as long as he blew your brains out that’s all that matters.”

She said, still looking puzzled, “He fucked me so thoroughly I passed out from the sensation.”

I said, trying not to smirk, “Well this trip has had a million surprises in it and that is just one more.”

The past four days in Melbourne HAD featured a series of astonishing ploys. The actual mission goals were the most straightforward part of the adventure. The gambit was motivated and executed by two women who were in love with each other and a mysterious man who was actually not a man. In the interim, that same woman had been my first and no doubt only female lover.

The plot featured a simple sexual escapade between a lesbian woman and a ridiculously easy to exploit “family man.” And it included my being semi-fucked by a person I had not ever actually seen. And along the way I had met and rejected a national Aussie hero. I had already made the arrangements for the flight home and all we needed to do was pack and leave. So I would never know how things would have turned out with Bart.

Mel was semi-bummed at the thought of not seeing Charlie again. But of course there is always the internet and maybe even the next time. All-in-all it had been an eventful experience. Still, I couldn’t wait to get back to London.

Private jets are definitely the way to travel. But because of their limited range the actual flying time back to London would have taken three stops and probably a layover again in Istanbul. So I booked us on a Qantas A380-800 first class direct from Melbourne to Heathrow.

That flight is almost a day in the air. However we were flying with the sun so the relative time loss on the ground was only 12 hours. And since each of us had our own little quasi stateroom with a sliding partition to act as a door and there was a full bar and a shower in first class, it was just possible to endure the flight.

I finished up my report during the time in the air, along with all of my recommendations for how to ensure that there was never a repetition of the breakdowns in protecting Holden’s valuable information. Those recommendations included what I had found out in my own hacking of their system.

I had sent the kill command to the malware, which I had placed on Julie’s laptop. Thus, my presence would never be noted. In fact neither Julie nor Rachel would EVER find out who I was. That was because the Police had decided to lock up everybody but Xu on conspiracy charges.

Xu immediately wrapped herself in diplomatic immunity. Then she and her boat disappeared into the sunset in the South China Sea. Given her doubts about my authenticity she might have suspected that I was the one who had blown up the arrangements, but it would be impossible for her to tell for sure. So I had done my job without the slightest sign I had been there. That was what the Organization was paid to do.

The flight itself was not as bad as I expected. I needed to sleep anyhow, having been up all night. I closed the doors on my little compartment and drifted off. I awoke as we landed in Dubai 11 hours later to refuel and I read and worked on my laptop for the final seven hours into Heathrow.

Mel of course spent the time that she wasn’t sleeping chattering to anybody who would talk with her. She also spent some time standing up at the little bar in the front of the cabin. That is a nice feature in First Class because it gives you a sense of freedom that you can’t get strapped into an Economy seat.

I have never appreciated my wealth more than when I went down the stairs to the main cabin and saw 400 people crammed into their seats, like the rowers on a Roman Galley. Their agony was so palpable I almost expected to see the oars, chains and the big dude with the whip moving up and down the aisle.

The secret in a long flight is to keep clothes to a minimum and as stretchy as possible so I was wearing a thong and no bra under a pair of yoga pants with a light silk print mini dress over it. The dress was there to “class” up the yoga pants. The pants were there for comfort.

My tits don’t sag so they don’t need much support, although they are big enough that they pass the “three pencil” test. Mel was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. Mel in a t-shirt without a bra is an excruciating sight for most men and that was no exception here.

Every time she got up to get a drink, which was frequently, two of the other guys in First Class got up to get one too. Mel particularly liked the shorter one. That was obvious because she chatted with him for a long time, leaning in the way women do when they are trying to convey intimacy.

When they finally dimmed the cabin lights for sleeping, I got an idea about how intimate she was feeling. As we made our way through the night at 40,000 feet over the Middle East, I could swear that I heard rustles, thumps, gasps, and faint moans from the direction of Mel’s compartment.

I put it down to my heightened need for sex, which I had not had since Singapore, with a man at least. Then I distinctly heard the sound of two very brutal but suppressed simultaneous orgasms from behind Mel’s closed compartment doors. I knew that my little friend had just joined the 8-mile-high club. Thinking about Mel locked in some, no doubt, sweaty embrace with her new friend motivated me to take a shower. I planned to make it super cold.

The A 380 First Class toilet is much larger than average airline bathroom. The best part is that it has a little shower in it. I stripped off my dress and yoga pants and hung them up with my thong and stood under the weak jets of the shower rubbing my hands up and down my body. The cold water was revitalizing, and I felt as good as I had felt in some time. My first assignment had been a complete success and it was accomplished in record time.

I was refreshed and energized by the cold water, so much so that I didn’t even bother to dry my hair. I have the same extra thick auburn pelt as my mother. That has always been a blessing since it just arranges itself back in the same shape as it was before it got disturbed. I have seen my mother ride in an open car for hours and pat her hair back perfectly into place while she got out of the seat.

I called Sir Alex on the sat phone and we agreed to meet for dinner at the Oxford and Cambridge Club. We were on the 10:30 PM flight out of Melbourne, traveled 23 hours and with the time difference arrived at Heathrow at 10:30 AM the next day, which is one of the wonders of modern air travel. In the 1800s, when they first started transporting prisoners out to Australia, it took a half year to make the same trip.

I had left the door of my cubicle open because I wanted to snag the cabin attendant the next time that he went past in order to get a little breakfast. So, I was able to see the door of Mel’s cubicle across the way slide back and the fellow she was entertaining in there slip furtively out to his own cubicle. Mel was lying in there totally naked and looking thoroughly fucked. I got up and went across the broad aisle and closed her door.

As I did, she gave me a wide, cat-that-ate-the-canary smile and said, “Thank you, dear. That was invigorating.” I went back to my cubicle with a huge grin on my face thinking that my little friend might be the most interesting and fun companion a person could ever ask for.

I was glad to see my apartment. I have somebody who comes in every day to tidy up and make sure everything is okay. But there is always the fear that when you walk in after a long trip; maybe something happened while I was gone?

The place was as beautiful and peaceful as ever. There were a bunch of messages on the land line, most of which I didn’t feel like returning and the usual stack of mail. My people handle things like bills, which go directly to them, but there is no way to turn off magazines.

It was still only noon and although I had mostly slept on the plane, I was suffering from the fact that it was actually 11:00 PM in the place I had just left. So I lay down for a little nap telling my body that when I woke up it would be on London, not Melbourne time.

I awoke refreshed and took a bath. That was mainly for my soul rather than my body since the shower on the plane had been sufficient. I poked around in my closet picking out something to wear to meet Sir Alex. I was also planning on getting back to the Ministry of Sound tonight, so I had to split the difference between London Men’s Club and funky disco scene, hopefully without looking too out of place in either.

What I ended up with was a classic little black dress. The one I selected was one of my Versace Atelier collection, which any discriminating gentleman could tell cost me a little over $6,000. However the hemline was just high enough that it would show off my legs, with a pair of four-inch heels. The neckline was a choker, so it was essentially black cashmere from my hem to my neck.

I was counting on the huge mounds in my chest area to make me interesting to the male population. I learned that trick from my mother. If you leave too much bare you look slutty. If you cover up too much you don’t attract attention. But if you leave everything from neck to 3 inches above your knee tastefully covered and let your bare legs go uncovered you get the best of all worlds, both demure and sexy. And of course my legs are always my best asset.

I did my makeup and hair, dabbed on my perfume and I was ready for a night at the club. But before that I had a dinner engagement with a handsome and charming older man.

Sir Alex was bubbling over with good cheer. It didn’t even take 24 hours for the forensics guys and the police to figure out how close they had come to losing $300 million dollars. Truth told there was some luck, or at least happenstance, involved in my almost unbelievably quick resolution of my mission. But nobody but “moi” knew that.

On the surface it looked like I had pulled off an amazing coup and the people in the Organization were ecstatic. Sir Alex told me that fact over the hors d’oeuvres and by desert he was inquiring about my availability for my next assignment.

I told him that that would depend on Mel since she was absolutely instrumental in my success. He smiled that enigmatic smile of his and said, “It didn’t take us long to background Miss Brown and she is as clean as you are. Did you know that she is actually a descendent of Lakshmibai on her mother’s side?”

I thought of the huge ruby and the rumors of Lakshmibai’s legendary beauty and sexual appetites and I said noncommittally, “No? Now that IS interesting.” Sir Alex told me that my after-action report would be evaluated and that he would be in touch with me once the arrangements had been made for Mel.

I said, “You know that I want her to be paid whatever you had in mind for me?” He said, “I understand dear girl and we will do that. But I am not sure Miss Brown will know what to do with all of that money.”

We shook hands and departed like two gentlemen would at that club. I was now ready to get back to being Helen Larson, single, 25 and exceedingly horny girl-on-the-town.


Sir Alexander Haig GC, KG, OBE had done everything, and seen everything in the shadowy trade that was his life. And he knew all of the legendary female operatives. He marveled to himself that even on the strength of one mission he had to put Helen Larson in with the very best he had known.

His tradecraft was built around deception and covert observation. But it all happened in the physical universe. This new kind of operation, where the assets were virtual and invisible, was something that he knew he could never master.

The 25-year-old girl sitting in front of him had managed to obtain all of the information she needed without stakeouts, tailing, or putting her eye to one keyhole. She had used her amazing body to confirm the plot, which is to be expected of any woman in the trade, but she had mainly gotten what she needed by her wits and her knowledge of human behavior.

He looked at her sitting there in all of her self-contained beauty and realized that the torch was about to be passed to the next generation. And he was going to make certain that this girl would be a legend by the time he was done handcrafting her.

Walking into the club in those heels and in her short dress she had every member checking her out, many of whom were well past the age when that normally happened. He knew that her exceptional allure could be an asset or a handicap, depending on the situation.

He planned on using all of her sexual attractiveness in her next assignment. It was rare to have an operative with her level of beauty and powerful intelligence in one package. A woman as gorgeous as Helen Larson can open doors that a less striking female can’t open. At the same time, her exceptional intelligence and dauntless courage would allow her to get the most out of being inside those doors.

He had worked a few operatives as beautiful as she was, including some legendary names in the cinema. But none of them came close to Helen Larson’s technical abilities, her grasp of the big picture and her Machiavellian brain.

In fact the only person he knew with a mind that devious was Alexander Haig, if he did say so himself. And of course her little friend was perhaps the most interestingly clever reader and manipulator of people he had ever come across.

Still, Helen Larson was way too aloof and aristocratic to be able to dig into the very corners of people’s souls and come up with the nuggets necessary to control them. Her friend Melissa Brown was some sort of genius in that capacity. Everybody who reported on her said so. Combined, those two would be the most powerful team he had ever deployed.

He had to admit that the outfit that Miss Larson was wearing was demure. It ended perhaps a little higher up her thigh than he was used to, but it covered everything down to her elbows and was clearly made of a very expensive material.

She was made up and she had on some man-killing scent. But it was all done with understated style. Her breasts were covered and tastefully restrained but even as an old man he could not resist a salacious look at those perfect mounds.

She was wearing a simple gold chain with a single huge diamond. The chain and diamond glistened on the black cashmere of the dress. She had told him that that was a gift from her father to her mother and that her mother had given it to her when she graduated from Imperial as a form of “good luck” charm.

Sir Alex was aware that the” statement” of that simple piece of jewelry had much greater impact than if she had d raped herself in expensive bangles. She was wearing a gold Rolex Yachtmaster on her well-muscled but shapely arm that he knew cost $25,000. That was the extent of her adornment.

Sir Alex resolved to use this woman’s innate sense of style and class to his best advantage. He knew about her parents of course. And he was aware that her mother was the essence of the well-bred American blue-blood. It was obvious that her mother had passed along all of that knowledge to her daughter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.