Hilley Down Under - Cover

Preview

Hilley Down Under

by D.T. Iverson

Copyright© 2021 by D.T. Iverson

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual, NonConsensual, Crime, Mystery, Workplace,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: This is the origin story for the Hilley series. In this one, our girl is recruited by a mysterious organization to prevent a major industrial espionage incident. To do that, she and her trusty side-kick Mel journey all the way to Melbourne Australia where they thwart a multi-million dollar plot involving a very odd cast of characters. The girls have a number of "stimulating" experiences along the way and you will meet most of the characters who have appeared in the other stories.

I don’t have the time to write anything right now. But I wanted to put up something to entertain you during these tough times. This is the origin story for the Hilley series that I already posted, “The Mystery of the Roman Gold” and “Nucflash.” It has a little more character development and a little less action than the other two. But it DOES have a whole lot more sex. If you like it, I’m going to post the rest the same way as the other two, one chapter every week or so with the scoring turned off until the end. So, please rate this as a whole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.