Hustler in Reverse - Cover

Hustler in Reverse

by Technocoat

Copyright© 2022 by Technocoat

Fantasy Sex Story: My wife is mistreated for our anniversary

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

Considering my wealth, I had lots of international contacts such as Nigel, Sean and Drew, a trio of gorgeous, 20-y/o white boys living in London where I’d flown from Istanbul, Turkey, with Zeynep, my submissive, 31-y/o wife, to celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary.

Prior to them balling her, though, she’d likely have astonished them because of her immensely impure need for rough. demeaning, though safe intercourse involving extreme verbal abuse, gang-bangs, prostitution, rape and copulation with dogs, as well as pigs – while I was an attractive, white and non-violently misogynistic pervert demanding that she vilify herself as much as possible.

Needless to mention, however, the English-speaking slut would’ve disgraced the vast majority of families in her native country, but not Ali and Murat, her sexist dad and brother, plus Nazara, her mom, another prostitute.

In fact, Ali found little more gratifying than violating his daughter like Murat did his sis and mother.

Nevertheless, Zeynep snared cocks by the 100’s with her insatiability, pretty face beneath blonde hair, her firm, medium-sized boobs and saucy tail (pun intended).

While texting my British friends, though, I’d hinted at her lurid behavior and asked them to meet us in our hotel room at 11:30 on an August, Friday night when Zeynep was wearing high heels and sheer stockings under a wedding gown.

And the chums had scarcely walked in before Sean remarked, ‘I must say your wife’s a lovely bird, quite, Wrulf.’

‘This rude girl?’ Nigel feigned disbelief as he struck her face.

‘Bloody ‘ell, you look rude to me!’ Drew snorted as he sat beside the trollop on the bed, thrust his hand inside her gown and harshly groped her knockers.

‘Yes, I am, sir!’ she moaned.

‘Jolly good,’ Sean said, after which the 3 guys stripped and leaned forward in front of her.

Nigel then grabbed her tresses, pulled her lips toward his butt and ordered, ‘Rim me, rude girl!’

‘Uh-hmmm!’ - and Zeynep started obeying.

‘Jolly wonderful, you stupid cow!’ Nigel said.

‘Come, the cow’s lost in a field of lewd dreams!’ Sean snickered.

‘Really?’ Nigel answered.

‘She’s stupid, isn’t she?’ Sean replied.

‘Indeed, mate,’ said Nigel who, fortunately, clerked 4 nights weekly at The St. John’s Street Adult Bookshoppe, while before I’d left Istanbul, Murat had filmed a special movie I gave to Nigel upon him agreeing not to watch it before installing it on a video-machine.

And once my sordid wife was done licking the youngsters’ anal puckers, they donned their clothes, with Zeynep carrying her purse when our group took a cab to the store where Donald, that night’s clerk, blatantly ogled the ‘bride.’

‘Why’s the ducky here?’ he softly questioned Nigel.

‘I don’t entirely know, but hope whatever’s wicked,’ Nigel smiled as he proceeded behind the counter to activate the machine showing Murat’s video.

Next, we all went into a large viewing stall, having barely done so when Drew, Sean and Nigel ground to a startled halt while staring at the TV screen on which a male pig was fucking Zeynep dressed in the same gown.

‘W-w-what - in - god’s - name!’ Drew spluttered.

‘Curse you, sow!’ Sean almost yelled while savagely smacking her tush.

‘Yes, sir, I’m a disgusting sow!’ she deprecatingly confessed.

‘Even more, you’re a reeking pigpen!’ Nigel derided her.

‘Well, Zeynep’s not a devout Muslim, and I’ll bet Allah thinks she’s lower than dung – right?’ I grinned.

‘So do I!’ Sean snarled, then raised her gown and brought a squawk from her by punching 2 fingers into her gooey snatch prior to shoving her to hands and knees on the floor.

‘Want my cock, dung-bag?’ he rasped while unzipping his jeans, though before the tramp could respond, he slashed his 9-inched penis into her muff.

‘Evet, evet, beni sik! Ben cok, cock sikilmis oruspu ve kaltak!’ my wife implored.

‘That’s Turkish for “yes, yes, fuck me. I’m a very, very filthy whore and bitch”,’ I translated.

‘Mother of god, are you EVER!’ Nigel loudly said as he ripped her dress-top open, bit her nipples and contemptuously spat on her milkers before slamming his thick, 12-inched cock into her throat while she climaxed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.