Sex in Provence - Cover

Sex in Provence

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My lover Juliya and I spend a fortnight in the South of France and have wonderful sex with new friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Synopsis

A final sensational orgy

The following morning the four of us slept on very late, and it was about noon when Juliya and I were awoken by a naked Marie-Claire jumping on our bed squealing with excitement and kissing both of us all over. Luckily I remembered what would really get her under control, and pulled her across my lap and started to slap her lovely up-turned bum as hard as I could. Although she was squealing now with pain, I could see by the juices running out of her cunt - pain=pleasure for this lovely young girl. Juliya was also fully awake and the two girls were French kissing each other passionately.

Half a dozen more hard blows for Marie-Claire and a torrent of cum squirted over the bed from our young lover. Marie-Claire jumped off me and rolled over onto Juliya, lying on top of her and kissing her frantically, then slipping two fingers into Juliya’s cunt and masturbating her vigorously. She is totally insatiable, but the best thing was that her bum was now pointing upwards, and I was already fully erect, so it was only a matter of seconds before my erection was buried in her young cunt. “Oh please, Richard, please fuck me! Can he fuck me, Juliya?” Marie-Claire squealed as my complete length slid right into her. Juliya was already near to an orgasm as Marie-Claire masturbated her faster and faster, and was incapable of replying – then her body shook and she moaned in pleasure as she came blissfully. Meanwhile I was pumping harder and harder into the tight young cunt below me and I could feel the tight young walls of her cunt starting to spasm around my cock and then she squealed in pleasure as her juices ran all over Juliya and I.

We lay there for a couple of minutes and then we rolled onto the bed and lay stroking each other. After a few minutes, Juliya sat up and said, “Right, Richard, I know you are going to have the pleasure of this young slut tonight, so I want to have some time making love with her, so why don’t you bugger off and organise some breakfast for us – we’ll be out in about an hour’s time.” I could immediately see the adoration in Marie-Claire’s eyes as my lover said this, and so I climbed out of bed, leaving Juliya taking Marie-Claire’s head in her hands and kissing her lovingly.

An hour later I had been to the shops. Bought croissants and baguettes, made coffee, pressed and poured fresh orange juice and all was ready. I went and called on Iain and Suzanne who had just woken up, and suggested they joined us, which they happily agreed to do – Suzanne was looking thoroughly dissolute and I was hoping that I was going to have the use of her body at the party that evening. However, I knew that calling my two girls would be a waste of time, as the whole cottage was resounding to screams and pleas of both lovers, so I walked along the corridor and stood at the bedroom door.

Juliya was flat on her back, her legs wide apart, and Marie-Claire was seated between her legs in the scissors position, her hips rocking frantically as she pounded her sex against dear Juliya’s, all the time crying out, “Move those hips of yours, lover! Don’t you call me a slut any more – what am I?”

“You are my mistress!” Juliya sobbed out. “Please Mistress, please keep going, please take me to heaven again, please, pleeeeaaase, pl...” And at that point Juliya’s whole body went rigid as another massive orgasm hit her like and electric shock, and Marie-Claire collapsed forward and lay on top of her new submissive.

I moved into the room and gave Marie-Claire’s beautiful upturned bum a firm slap – she squealed loudly as I called out, “So, we’re a greedy little Dom as well, are we?” She climbed to her feet and threw her arms around he and kissed me frantically. “I have watched several of our Club clients making love like this and have always wanted to try it. Once Juliya and I started making love this morning, it seemed natural and she is the most wonderful submissive – we’ve had an amazing time.”

Just then Suzanne appeared at the bedroom door. “I thought we were invited for breakfast – or are we going to start fucking instead?” she laughed.

“Everyone needs breakfast, though doubtless these two greedy nymphos would happily drag you into bed now and keep you there until this evening.” So finally everyone moved to the kitchen and we all spent the next hour telling each other complete details of our sexual pleasures during the previous night. When we were finished and everything cleared away, Marie-Claire jumped up and said, “Now, girls, I have some wonderful presents that my darling mother has provided for us – wait a moment!” She skipped into the bedroom, and after a couple of minutes, ran back into the room carrying a bag, but also with a long horse’s tail fixed into her anus with a butt plug. The tail was beautiful and reached down to her ankles.

“Aren’t they wonderful?” she cried, “and Alice has bought one for each of you girls. So, on your feet and bend over the table, both of you!” Juliya and Suzanne stood up and duly bent forward over the table, the bums totally exposed. Marie-Claire took out a red-haired tail, the colour totally matching Suzanne’s hair, greased it with some lube and gently pressed the butt into her. Suzanne moaned slightly, but as soon as it was fully inserted, she was up and skipping around the room, swishing her tail and giggling furiously.

Marie-Claire then took out a blonde one for Juliya, and in a few moments the three of them were laughing and giggling as they frolicked around the kitchen. They loved them so much that they all continued to wear them all day, except when they were in the pool.

Eventually Marie Claire went back up to her aunt’s house to get ready for the party, and the four of us got dressed (minus tails for the girls!) and went off to dinner at a nearby restaurant where we had booked a table. We had a great meal, lots of laughter and chatter, then Suzanne asked, “Tell us, lovers, what is going to happen tonight at the party – are there any rules?”

Juliya spoke up. “Everyone is masked, except dear Teresa who will have her whole body painted as a leopard. The party starts at midnight, and lasts till 6 am. Any man can ask a woman to have any kind of sex with him, but she can refuse. However, if a woman chooses a man, then he must give her pleasure any way she wants – if he doesn’t, then he will tied to a post and anyone is free to beat him or bugger him. After the party is over, my lovely Richard has promised to take Marie Claire’s mother Alice back to our cottage for a prolonged fucking.” Looking at Iain and Suzanne, Juliya continued, “So, I suggest that Marie Claire and I come and share your bed and bodies for the rest of tomorrow!!” Around 11 o’clock we all got undressed, and prepared to walk up to Theresa’s house. She had told us that she wanted it to be a really wild party – we were all wearing masks and Iain and I were naked, and Suzanne and Juliya just had their butt-tails fitted and were wearing high heels.

By the time we got to the house there were some 20 people there, Theresa with her usual leopard painted body, and this time with Marie Claire identically painted. Most of the guests were still dressed, although I could recognise Alice and Jannu’s naked bodies were ready and eager for action. As soon as we arrive, Theresa announced that the orgy was now underway, and that anyone not naked and fucking within 10 minutes would be sent home immediately.

I had no difficulty in complying – a very tall Swedish girl reached out for my cock and whispered, “Undress me and fuck me, please! I’ve been here 30 minutes and my cunt is soaking wet already.” She was right – she was totally liquid. Her clothes were off in 30 seconds and I led her to a bedroom and lay on my back and snapped, “fuck me – now!” She instantly climbed on top of me and sank down, her tight cunt being filled with my cock. “Jesus!” she squealed. “don’t you dare cum! “ And off she went, riding me frantically, and, to my amazement, having orgasms every minute or so, then stopping for 30 seconds, then fucking again. It was a hot night, and we were both drenched in perspiration, but the sexual frenzy just went on and on.

After about an hour of this astonishing performance, she collapsed and lay on top of me, her mouth by my ear. “I am Freya, darling – who are you?”

“Richard,” I replied. “Are you from Sweden?”

“I grew up there, “she whispered, “ but now I am in London. I am a fashion model.”

“We should meet up in London. My girlfriend, Juliya and I live there.”

“Is that the gorgeous Polish over there being fucked with a strapon by the young painted girl?”

“That’s her. She is totally bi-sexual, if that interests you?”

“Oh yes, that is perfect. As you hopefully realise, I adore being fucked, especially by such a skilful lover as you, but I also equally like making love to beautiful girls like Juliya. I’ll give you my number before I go – promise me that we will meet again very soon?”

After an hour of the most amazing and satisfying fucking with this beautiful blonde, I was certainly not going to miss out on an invitation for a repeat performance in London – especially if it involved a threesome with Juliya.

She kissed me deeply, and climbed off me, saying, “I think I’ll go and find a girl to enjoy now.”

I got up and went to the kitchen and got a drink – much needed after all that hot exercise. I wandered around the house to see what action was taking place. On the verandah, Suzanne was bent over the back of a sofa and black guy with a VERY long cock was fucking her – she was squealing with pleasure. The verandah had a large bed in it, and Jannu was receiving enthusiastic attention from two young men who I did not recognise, but they looked about 20 and were certainly giving her a good time.

As I walked back into the lounge, a young blonde woman, slim but with the most enormous pair of tits blocked my way and as I stopped, she took hold of my cock and asked, “Ready for some action? My mother is Jannu and she told me that you are a superb cocksmith, so I thought I had better come and check you out. I trust you don’t have any long-term designs on my mother? My name is Hanna”

Rather than waste time with chat, I put my arms around her and lowered her onto her back on a vacant mattress, grabbed her ankles and pushed them up by her ears. “My name is Richard. Cunt or bum?” I asked. Recovering from her initial surprise, she grinned and said, “Oh bum please, but gently, you’ll be the first one ever.”

I reached out and picked up a canister of lube and applied it generously to her anus, then, holding her ankles pressed my cock against her arse. I knew to be slow and careful, and I could gradually feel the muscle relax and my cock slow slipped into her, two minutes and I was fully buried in her. I let go of her ankles and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, and murmured, “My Mother was right, you are amazing. But answer my question before I lose control – any designs on Jannu?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.