Sex in Provence - Cover

Sex in Provence

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My lover Juliya and I spend a fortnight in the South of France and have wonderful sex with new friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Synopsis

Corrupting Suzanne and Iain

Juliya and I didn’t get home from Le Libertin until well after midnight, and were both so exhausted that we both slept until midday. I eventually woke first and made us coffee. Looking down the garden to the pool, I could see no sign that Suzanne was around. It was another beautiful morning, and Juliya insisted that we both wear the sarong skirts she had bought for us when we were in Nice the previous day. Mine did cover me up, whilst hers, being made of lace, was effectively transparent. I asked if she was going to wear a top, but she just laughed and said, “More to take off!”

We walked down and lay on the mattresses beside the pool and lay reading for a while, until finally Suzanne appeared from her villa. She was wearing the smallest of bikinis with a thin silk wrap on top. She smiled shyly at us, said “Hello”, and went and arranged herself decorously on the other end of the mattresses. After a few minutes, the silk wrap was removed and she lay down on her back.

Juliya turned and grinned at me, and I could see the look of lust in her eyes, and knew that Suzanne was about to be hunted by my greedy lover. Juliya gave her a few more minutes to relax, then catlike, she rose to her feet and moved to Suzanne and lay on her side beside the beautiful young girl. They were some 20 feet away, and Juliya spoke softly, so I couldn’t catch all the conversation. As soon as Juliya was beside Suzanne, she rested her hand on the girl’s arm and gently stroked it, then moved her hand and stroked her hair and her face. I heard her say, “I think you are very beautiful,” and after a couple of minutes more conversation, they both looked at me and Juliya whispered “He thinks you are very beautiful too.” As Suzanne turned away from me, Juliya moved her head and kissed Suzanne – at first there was no reaction, but after a few seconds, Suzanne opened her mouth and began to respond to the kisses.

As they carried on kissing, Juliya squeezed the young girl’s breasts, then ran her fingertips gently over Suzanne’s body, stroking the inside of her thighs and then slowly slipped her hand inside the girl’s bikini bottoms and eased her fingers into her cunt. This was the key moment – would she resist? But no, they carried on kissing only now Suzanne was whimpering as Juliya pleasured her. As I watched I could feel my cock stiffening as Juliya drew in her prey, her fingers working busily in her cunt.

She certainly didn’t rush Suzanne, but eventually she rested her mouth against her ear and whispered something softly. I saw Suzanne glance towards me, and then she turned back to Juliya and nodded and grinned as she did so.

Juliya stood up and pulled her prey to her feet, and then wrapped her arms around her and they kissed again. Only this time Juliya reached the knots which held the bikini top and released them and removed the top – what a wonderful sight – Suzanne and Juliya were nearly identically shaped, both with firm size B breasts, but the surprise was that Suzanne’s nipples had been pierced and had silver bolts in them. The two girls stroked each other and kissed, and then Suzanne reached down and released the clip which held up Juliya’s sarong, which dropped to the floor. Without hesitating, Suzanne’s fingers reached down and started to play with Juliya’s cunt, whilst Juliya held Suzanne’s face and kissed her passionately. The two girls stood exciting one another for several more minutes, then Juliya whispered to her new lover, and Suzanne grinned at her. Juliya took her hand and the two girls walked along the poolside and stood facing me, Juliya behind Suzanne with her hands around Suzanne’s waist. She slowly took hold of Suzanne’s bikini bottoms and eased them down so that two delicious naked young women were standing looking at me. After a few seconds, Juliya put her hands on Suzanne’s shoulders and pressed down and the young girl went down on her knees and then lay forward between my legs. Suzanne was clearly hot by now, and without waiting for Juliya, who was arranging her equally naked body on the mattress beside us, Suzanne undid the catch on my sarong and slowly pulled it off. “I can’t believe I am doing this,” Suzanne murmured, “you two are wicked people who have corrupted me – and I can hardly wait to go all the way. You are going to fuck me, aren’t you Richard!”

Juliya reached forward and steered my priapic cock towards Suzanne’s mouth, and the girl proceeded to lick its length gently, and Juliya leant forward and whispered in her ear, “Of course he’s going to fuck you, and when he had filled you with his hot spunk, you are coming to bed with me.” As she said that, Juliya sat up and knelt on my face, facing towards my feet, and dropped her sex down so that my tongue could play with her. Then she took Suzanne’s hands and lifted her up and Suzanne immediately took hold of my cock and steered it to her cunt lips, then dropped her hips so that my entire length slipped full into her in one slow delicious move. Before she even had time to cry out, Juliya had clamped her lips on Suzanne’s and the two lovers started to rise and fall on me in perfect time.

I have always preferred to be ridden by my lovers, and so the experience of having two gorgeous young women sitting on me and fucking my cock and my tongue was a pleasure beyond belief. I reached up with my hands and held Suzanne’s breasts and played with the silver bolts in her nipples – she was wildly sensitive there and squealed with pain/pleasure and fucked me harder and harder. Suddenly Juliya climbed off me and moved behind where Suzanne was frantically rising and falling. Suddenly Juliya called out, “fuck him, Suzanne, give him all you’ve got!” and immediately she slapped Suzanne’s bum very hard, then again, then again. Suzanne cried out with surprise and pain, but the only effect to our sex was for her to fuck even faster and harder. “Oh God, I’ve dreamt of this, more, give me everything!” she cried, and with Juliya beating her backside, me torturing her nipples and my cock slamming into her dripping cunt, two more minutes guaranteed an amazing orgasm for this beautiful girl – so amazing that she collapsed onto my chest, sobbing from the exertion and the excitement. Juliya lay down beside us and the three of us lay entwined for several minutes.

After about five minutes, we heard a voice right beside us. “Well, looks as though Juliya has corrupted our new guest totally.” We recognised Therese’s voice, but Suzanne tried to jump up and cover her modesty, but Juliya and I held her back, and Juliya said, “Don’t worry, darling, Therese is probably only jealous. So I suggest that you come with me to your cottage and we will pleasure each other for a couple of hours until your lovely partner Iain comes and you and I corrupt him together! And in the meantime, as my lovely Richard didn’t empty his balls into your cunt, I suggest we let Therese have the pleasure of his spunk.”

So saying, Juliya took Suzanne’s hand and lifted the young girl to her feet and, putting her arm around the young girl’s waist, led her off towards her villa. As the two naked beauties were disappearing, Therese took off her painting smock and took my hand. “Come and have a swim with me, then we can fuck!”

So we swam, then we fucked and Therese got me to spunk into her not once, but twice. And by all accounts, Juliya and Suzanne explored every square inch of each other’s bodies and had multiple orgasms – a first for Suzanne who was very much in love by the end of the afternoon.

By the time Iain arrived around 6 o’clock that evening, Suzanne and Juliya were fast asleep on the bed in Iain and Suzanne’s villa. Therese showed Iain down to the villa, but wisely left him at the front door – she would leave it to the lovers to explain what had been going on. Luckily Juliya had spent a few minutes during the afternoon explaining to Suzanne about the party to be held at the weekend, and, although Suzanne might be sexually inexperienced, she was certainly sexually enthusiastic, so it was certain that she would be coming to the party, even if Iain wasn’t agreeable!!

When he walked into the villa, he expected Suzanne to greet him, but there was no sign of her. However, having dropped his bags and walked through to the bedroom – all became clearer, though also more confused. Not only was his lovely partner lying stark naked on her back, but another (very delicious) young woman was lying on the bed beside her, with her hand resting in Suzanne’s pussy. Judging by their general state of dishevelment, he guessed they had been making love to each other – and more than once!

The strange girl was the first to stir and see him, and she rolled onto her back and smiled sweetly at him, her amazing body revealed in full for him to enjoy. She removed her hand from Suzanne’s very damp pussy, but immediately slipped two fingers in her own cunt and slowly masturbated herself “Hello, you must be Iain. I am Juliya and your lovely partner Susanne and I have been pleasuring each other all afternoon.”

While Juliya was speaking to a thunderstruck Iain, Suzanne woke up and jumped out of bed and flung her arms around him. “Darling, this is fantastic, when you said it was going to be a surprise, I had no idea it would be this wonderful. Juliya is adorable, and once you have recovered from your journey and had a rest, she has said she will come and fuck you tonight for as long as you want.”

Iain was still struggling to think clearly or even speak, and all he could think of was to ask, “And where will you be tonight?”

“Oh, Juliya has a lovely partner called Richard, and apparently, if I’m a very bad girl, he’s going to introduce me to anal sex – isn’t that exciting?!” Iain was just about to interrupt and possible suggest that he didn’t agree, but Suzanne was utterly hyper by now and rushed on. “And even more exciting, Therese, who owns this all, is holding a party this weekend to which we are both invited. Of course, when I say party, I really mean an orgy, everyone apparently is naked and sex goes on all night. Isn’t this just a wonderful place?” Juliya could see that Iain was starting to gather his brain with possible counter-arguments, so she moved up to him and slipped her hand into his trousers and stroked his cock, and reached up and kissed him. “I think you need to cool down after your journey, you lovely man. Let’s get these clothes off – Suzanne and Juliya quickly undressed him before he had time to object – and let’s go and have a swim together. Don’t worry, no-one here wears any clothes, and you certainly wouldn’t want to hide a fine weapon like that.” Now naked, with two naked girls stroking and kissing him, his cock was fully erect, an amazing 9 inches long and seriously thick, Juliya was seriously thinking of suggesting that they get back into bed immediately, but decided they would have plenty of time for that after a swim.

Suzanne saw the greedy look on Juliya’s face, but immediately took hold of his erection and led Iain out of the cottage down to the pool. When they go there, Therese was already in the pool, floating on her back, her splendid breasts jutting upwards above the water. Suzanne led Iain over to Therese who immediately took his proffered cock from his wife – Suzanne immediately swam to the other side of the pool and threw her arms around Juliya. Therese wrapped her legs around Iain’s body and kissed and stroked him, whilst on the other side of the pool, his wife was clearly having passionate sex with my lover. Pulling back from Therese’s lovemaking, Iain asked, “Are you the organiser of this sexual corruption? What makes you think that my wife and I are going to be corrupted into staying and participating in this sexual orgy you have planned with these corrupt people like yourself?”

Quickly reaching down and grasping his splendid cock, Therese suddenly spoke angrily to him. “Listen, Iain – or should I say The MILF Fucker?” Suddenly she had his undivided and frightened attention. “Ah, now you are beginning to understand. I always research my guests very carefully, and when I went online with Adultwork in Canada, it wasn’t difficult to spot that you and ‘The MILF Fucker’ were one and the same person. And then to track down that all your Field Reports coincided with so-called business trips meant that your lovely new wife was ignorant of your fondness for MILF cunts and arses. So, MILF Fucker, here is your choice – whilst you are here, my friends and I are going to utterly corrupt the delicious Suzanne whilst allowing you to shag some gorgeous MILFs we have lined up for your holiday. Then, when you go home, you are going to change your profile to ‘The MILF Fuckers’, and you and Suzanne are to become a duo and to fuck anyone Suzanne wants to have. So, you either agree here and now to this, or I swim over to your wife and tell her how you have been cheating on her for the last two years – which is it going to be?” I have to give him credit, he was certainly decisive. Picking Therese up in his arms, he carried her out of the pool and put he down on a mattress and her hands and knees and proffered his long slack cock to her mouth. “You are one clever woman, Therese, so it seems only fair that you should be the first client of The MILF Fuckers!” Therese grinned and started to suck and lick his cock that grew and grew, and then eased a finger into his arsehole which brought him to full erection.

“In that case, Iain, as your first client of your new profile, my choice is to have this lovely weapon in my arse NOW!” She spun round, and Iain immediately lined himself up with her lovely rosebud and pushed himself into her quickly and hard – she squealed in pleasure and immediately rocked against him, grunting with excitement every time his wonderfully long cock rammed hard into her bowels.

During that long hot afternoon, I had fucked Juliya, Suzanne and Therese, filling each of them with spunk, and as I am not Superman, I needed to recover, so had been sleeping in our cottage for a couple of hours whilst these four lovers were busy becoming intimate. When I eventually woke up, I wandered out to the pool to find Therese astride the lucky Iain, and Juliya was 69 with Suzanne, both girls sucking and licking each other frantically and coming to orgasm with amazing regularity.

I decided that everyone was going to need sustenance, so retreated to the cottage and busied myself preparing salad, then brought it, together with steaks, wine and beer down to the poolside barbeque. By the time I arrived, Iain was on his back with Therese sitting on his face and being licked by him, and Juliya and Suzanne were sucking and wanking his cock. When she saw me, Juliya jumped up and came and kissed me. “Hi, darling, I hope you had a good rest, I have managed to totally corrupt young Suzanne here, and in exchange for me taking her husband and his gorgeously long cock to our bed tonight, I have promised that you will spend the night with her and introduce her to the delights of anal sex, so that she is ready for the excitement of Therese’s party at the weekend – happy with that?”

“Sounds great to me, but what about Therese tonight, doesn’t she want a lover?” Therese heard what I said, and although Iain’s tongue was bringing her to an explosive orgasm, she said, “No problem, my sister is sending up a lover for me to try out for size! You met him last weekend – Akono – she assures me that he will get me in the mood for the party which she has also invited him to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.