Sex in Provence - Cover

Sex in Provence

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My lover Juliya and I spend a fortnight in the South of France and have wonderful sex with new friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Synopsis

We go to Alice’s club for wonderful sex swapping

After Alice left, everyone was hungry and Paul was clearly the master of the barbeque and lots of delicious steak and salad was consumed, and everyone sat around chatting and comparing notes about the wonderful time they had had at the party that night. Young Sophie gave a graphic description of how she had taken three cocks at once – Paul had fucked her, she has sucked an unknown cock and young Surim and his hugely long cock had buggered her.

By the time we had finished eating and drinking it was getting dark, and after the excitement of the party, everyone was ready to call it a day. Paul and Sophie wished us goodnight and walked off to his cottage, Therese stood up and took Juliya by the hand and said, “Come with me, my lovely friend, tonight I am going to have you all to myself, whilst your partner will be wonderfully serviced by Chloe and my niece – what a lucky man!” I certainly was a lucky man, no-one can believe the sexual energy of a newly de-flowered 18 year old – no sooner were we in the villa than Marie-Claire had grabbed Chloe’s hand and pulled her into bed and clamped her greedy mouth on Chloe’s pussy and was frantically sucking and licking her. Luckily for me this position resulted in a tight upturned bum pointing towards me and I wasted not a second in lining my cock up with Marie-Claire’s cunt and pushing firmly forwards. Marie-Claire, her mouth full with pussy, was unable to express her opinion other than to whimper in excitement as I forced my way all the way into her very tight passage, and without delaying, started to fuck her with long measured strokes. For a French beauty, Chloe knew a lot of descriptive Anglo-Saxon words which she used to encourage Marie-Claire to pleasure her more and more frantically and to announce the imminent arrival of her first orgasm, and the subsequent arrivals of two more in the next ten minutes.

Judging by the frantic noise coming from the head between Chloe’s legs, Marie-Claire was also clearly getting close to her climax, and I called out to her that I needed to fill her cunt with spunk in the next two minutes – the result was frenzied shagging for all three of us until finally I could hold back no longer and I pumped my load of sperm into Marie-Claire and her cunt walls gripped me like a vice as she went over the top.

The two girls stayed in my bed all night – sometimes the two of them made love with each other, twice more the three of us made love as a trio and as dawn approached, I woke up to find Chloe on top of me with my erection firmly embedded in her. “How long have you been there, darling?” I whispered, looking sideways and seeing young Marie-Claire fast asleep on the bed beside us. “A while,” she replied, “but please stay like this. You and Marie-Claire have given me a night to remember – now I am going to pleasure you.” Just then she tightened her pelvic muscles and gripped my penis like a vice, held it for 10 seconds, then relaxed. She waited 10 seconds, then repeated the trick – absolutely amazing! Marie-Claire carried on sleeping, but my lover continued to silently squeeze me, keeping it up (and me more erect than I could ever remember) for about 20 minutes until I felt my balls starting to contract and I groaned in pleasure as I squirted into my lover – a fantastic climax to a sensational night with two talented lovers.

The following morning it was time for Paul and Chloe and Sophie to pack up and head back to Paris, lots of kisses all round when it was time to say goodbye. However, Juliya and I had already been invited to stay with them in Paris and had already arranged a weekend to visit them in the following month. Before they left, Chloe whispered that Sophie would be there when we came and she had already said that she would love me to fuck her, so it was agreed that Paul would have Juliya and Chloe, and Sophie would look after my needs! Juliya and I spent the rest of the day sunbathing and swimming, and at the end of the day, Therese came down and joined us for a drink. She explained that a new couple were arriving the following day, they were from Canada and although she had checked that Iain’s details were on a swingers’ website there, she could find no details about his partner Suzanne. Suzanne was arriving about noon, but Iain was flying in separately and wouldn’t be arriving until about 6pm the following day. She was relying on us to make sure that they were both up for fun and to invite them to the weekend party!

The following day was Wednesday, and as well as Suzanne arriving, Juliya and I were off to Nice to do some shopping and then to go to Alice and Marie-Claire’s club, Le Libertin. We were already dressed and ready to drive down into Nice when Suzanne arrived by taxi. Therese was showing her down to her villa and we spent five minutes being introduced and chatting. She was certainly gorgeous, long titian red hair, tall and slim, but somewhat shy and reserved – I was doubtful that she was really swinging material. However, no sooner were we in the car than Juliya said, “Perfect, I’ll have her within an hour.”

“Are you sure?” I asked. “She seemed rather shy and self-contained.”

“You men never see anything do you?” she laughed. “The lovely girl spent the entire five minutes mentally undressing me and looking into my eyes in total lust. Once I get her in bed, I’m sure her partner will follow. Now, off we go – some retail therapy, then Le Libertin, I can hardly wait.”

We enjoyed our day in Nice, wandered around the Promenade des Anglais and shopped for some clothes, sat out in a café having early evening drinks. Therese had given us the key to her flat in town so that we could change before going to the Club – she had warned us that the dress code was tres chic. I had brought my Paul Smith suit and during the afternoon, I had bought my darling Juliya a very expensive own label dress. Once we had changed, we wandered through the back streets to find the Club. Therese had given us a picture of the property, and there it was, a very grand four storey building with a grand double door, situated on a small side street. We rang the bell, and a liveried man opened the door, and having inspected the copper-plated invitations which Therese had supplied, directed us to the lifts in the main lobby, and indicated that we should go to the 3rd floor.

As we arrived and the doors opened, there was Marie-Claire, dressed in the same waitress outfit she had worn at last week’s party, ridiculously mini mini-skirt which exposed her pussy and arse every time she moved, quarter-cup bra showing off her nipples, and four-inch high heels. She kissed us both tenderly and led us to a bank of lockers where we could store all our valuables. But first she clipped a bracelet on each of our wrists and explained that it had an embedded computer chip that could be used to charge food and drink throughout the club. For usual guests she would have also swiped their credit card so that payment was made at the end automatically, but in our case, as we were her guests, everything was free tonight. She then led us to the bar area, where her mother was holding court with several distinguished looking men and women, mainly middle aged, but a couple of much younger women, no older than Marie-Claire. Alice separated herself from the group and came over to greet us warmly. “You have come on an excellent evening – there are people here who will desire you both, so you will have a great time. The men on the right, in blue suits, are members of the French Cabinet – they will be very generous if you catch their attention. The man in the open-necked shirt is an American film producer, and has brought the two dolly birds in the mistaken belief, in my opinion, that he will have the sexual prowess to fuck both of them – frankly unlikely that he will keep an erection long enough to fuck even one of them.

And for you, darling Richard, I have a very good proposition. The lady in the red trouser suit is the top diplomat with the Finnish Foreign Office, she is 45 but keeps very fit and is known to be sexually insatiable. Most men are stupid enough to overlook women like Lannu and I in favour of younger models – very foolish, we can both give wonderful pleasure to our lovers.

Come, both of you, let me introduce you.”

Alice introduced Juliya to the two French Ministers first, and they certainly brightened up when she kissed them directly on the mouth and ensured that she kept her body pressed against theirs. The rather loud film producer, named Craig, clearly felt that Juliya was likely to be much more sexually talented than the two young starlets hanging on his arm, but Juliya coolly ignored every attempt by him to get into conversation with her, and eventually he gave up and returned to pawing the nubile young bodies of his accompanying dolly birds.

The Finnish lady, Lannu, was utterly charming and I sensed she was delighted that I had stepped forward and was taking such an interest in her. Life had taught me that people consider you a good conversationalist if you listen a lot and speak little, so that is what I did. The result was an enthusiastic and informative companion who, after 15 or 20 minutes, started to give off signs that she and I could expect to have a sensual evening. She laughed a lot – I like that – and touched me often and on a couple of occasions, kissed me directly on the mouth. She was a beautiful woman, perhaps a size 10, typical Nordic white-blonde hair, pale white skin, very shapely legs and a rather splendid DD bust.

We had been chatting for half an hour or so when Marie-Claire approached us and told us that Madame Alice suggested that dinner would be served shortly and she led us to our table - Craig could hardly take his eyes off her bum until one of the dolly birds explained to him that Marie-Claire was Madame Alice’s daughter and absolutely off limits.

The food was superb, but we all limited ourselves to two courses and some cheese – we all seemed to realised that what was to follow would be better achieved on a relatively empty stomach. The exception was Craig, who consumed far too little food and far too much whisky, by the end of the meal he was slurring his voice and the two dolly birds were looking anxiously to us for help. Once we had had coffee. Madame Alice came to the table and invited Lannu and I, Juliya and the two Frenchmen to join her on the second floor. Craig and the two dolly birds were left behind – Marie-Claire told me that his comatose body was deposited in a rubbish skip on the other side of town later that night and the two girls given 400 Euros each and told to forget about the whole evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.