Sex in Provence - Cover

Sex in Provence

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My lover Juliya and I spend a fortnight in the South of France and have wonderful sex with new friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Synopsis

Juliya and I are invited to a great party

“So?” I asked Juliya, “Are you going to tell us?”

“Therese is going home now to invite some of her swinger friends to come to a party at her house tomorrow evening, and the four of us are most definitely invited. The party will start around midnight, and will last until at least 6 in the morning.

Oh yes, guests are expected to get totally naked as soon as they arrive, with one exception. Many of these people are important people in their home towns and countries, so it is traditional for most of them to wear masks to protect their anonymity, particularly when the party starts. Therese will provide masks for us if we want them, but we can feel free to remove them once the orgy gets under way.

And now, you lovely couple,” Juliya said with a dirty grin, and she reached over and wrapped her fingers around my cock, “it is over 12 hours since I had my lover’s cock in my cunt, so please excuse us – we will see you this evening!” We both rose together (as did my cock!) and we walked down the path to our cottage. We showered together, and then climbed into bed. Juliya rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply.

“Darling,” she whispered, I know you want to fuck me, but there are two reasons why we are not going to do it now. Firstly, Chloe and Therese will have emptied your balls during last night and secondly, Paul and Chloe have fucked and buggered me so hard that I need a few hours to recover.”

I kissed her back, pulled her beside me in the spoon position, and the two of fell asleep in seconds.

I was early evening before I awoke, only to find my lover had got up, and as I lay there. I could hear her moving about in the kitchen. A few minutes later she arrived with food and a bottle of sparkling wine, and we lay on the bed and had supper, stopping occasionally to stroke each other sensually. We discussed what had happened so far, and Juliya said that she loved me totally, but already she was deeply in love with Therese and really hoped she would get to spend the night alone with her during the holiday.

Once we had cleared away the glasses and plates, Juliya told me to get on my hands and knees as she had a present for me. When I was kneeling face down, she explained that Paul had told her that I was utterly irresistible as a catamite, and that some of the guests at the party will definitely want to use me anally. But to avoid me being hurt during the night, he suggested to Juliya that she should arrange to stretch me in the 24 hours before the party, and had lent her some equipment for the purposes. As she was speaking she had covered her fingers with lube and was smearing it up my back passage.

“Now relax, darling,” she said, stroking my scrotum, “this is not too big – yet!” So saying, I felt the rubber butt plug slip into my well-greased arse, and after the sex I had experienced with Paul, it hardly felt any larger. “Perfect,” she said, “now for something a little larger.” As she said this, I could see through my legs that the butt plug was attached to a hand air pump which Juliya started to squeezed – and the reasonable sized plug became a MUCH bigger object in my arse – not uncomfortable, but certainly stretching me more than I had ever experienced before.

“Wonderful!” she exclaimed, at the same time disconnecting the pump from the plug. “I will leave that in place for a few hours, and then I will increase it again. By the time I bring you to the party you will be wide enough for anyone – by the way, Therese and I have agreed that you are coming as my submissive catamite, and only I will decide who will fuck you, I’m afraid that your lovely cock will see no action, but you will be allowed to watch men and women enjoying my body all night. So, do you agree to this? If not, I’m afraid you will be tied to a St Andrew’s Cross for the night of the party and guests will be allowed to beat you at will.”

Any kind of rational thought was impossible, as by now she had rolled me over on my back, her tongue was licking my ear and she was gently masturbating my rigid cock. “I will be yours to use in any way you desire, mistress,” I moaned in pleasure.

“Wonderful, lover, you will have the most wonderful night, and because you agreed so quickly, once the party is over, when I spend the night of bliss with the sublime Therese, I am going to let you spend the night plundering Chloe’s delicious body.”

By now, Juliya’s head was resting on my chest and she was biting my nipples whilst increasing the pace of masturbating my cock, so it was hard for me to concentrate, but a question occurred to me. “And what about Paul when the four of us are otherwise fucking each other?”

“That’s what I love about the French – they are so open about their sex. Apparently Paul has a young girl, Sophie, only 19, who has been his mistress for nearly a year, and she will be coming to the party and will stay on afterwards. And before you ask, Chloe has had sex with her on several occasions and greatly approves of her! Apparently, in the Parisian circles they move in, it is considered important to know your partner’s lover and, if possible, to have had sex with them.”

At this point, Juliya rolled her beautiful body on top of mine and sank her damp cunt onto my now vertical cock and started to ride me, starting very slowly. We were on familiar territory now, and I knew what she wanted, and drew back my hand and slapped her bum as hard as I could. “Oh God yes!” she squealed, “More, please, more!” And so I slapped the other buttock, even harder, and she groaned with pleasure and increased the pace of the fucking. The pressure of the plug in my arse was sensational, and Juliya was starting to get out of control. I pulled her body towards me and sucked a nipple into my mouth and bit down hard on it – and at the same time slapped both buttocks as hard as I could.

She screamed in pain and lust, and before she had time to pull back, I swung my mouth to the other breast and bit that nipple too, as well as smacking her again. By now I could feel the spunk gathering in my balls sac, and as I let go of her nipple, I called out “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” She sat up straight so that my cock was deep in her lovely cunt, and started to fuck me as if her life depended on it – rising and falling with unbelievable energy. I reached up and grabbed her breasts with my hands and squeezed both her nipples as hard as I could between my fingers. Her hair was flying, she was sobbing with pleasure, I was groaning with delight at the sheer perfection of her body – and in one of those rare but perfect moments of sex, we both had sensational orgasms at the same moment. My spunk squirted into her and she collapsed onto me, still sobbing, but also kissing me frantically.

About 15 minutes later we rolled apart and lay there, gently stroking and kissing each other. “Shall we have a shower before we fall asleep?” I asked. “No baby,” she answered, “I want to sleep with the smell of my lover on me. But before I fall asleep, I need to do one more thing – so roll over on your front.” I did as she said, and I felt her attaching the pump to the butt plug. “I’m just going to expand it a little – by the time we get to tomorrow evening, you will be perfectly ready for anyone I choose for you.” Just then I felt her pumping more air into the plug and the pressure increased on my arse, not painfully but I was now certainly very aware of the pressure.

“Perfect!” she said, cheerfully, “I’ll add some more when we wake in the morning. And now thanks to that most wonderful fuck, lover, I am ready for sleep.” We kissed deeply and were asleep very quickly.

The following day was one largely of rest. Three times during the day my lover expanded the butt plug so that by the evening it felt truly colossal. But for the rest of the day, we spent with Paul and Chloe lying around the pool, swimming and drinking. During the afternoon, Chloe got up and moved to where Juliya was lying asleep on her towel, face down, and as Chloe lay beside her, she turned to Paul and I and said, “We’re just going to enjoy ourselves – you men can watch but save your spunk for later.” So saying, she rolled Juliya onto her back and spent the next hour making love with her, until eventually Chloe came squirting in a huge arc which sprayed both Paul and I.

The girls were still lying in each other’s arms when Therese arrived at the pool, wearing her painting smock. “Finished at last, all ready for tonight,” she said, as she removed the smock and dived naked into the pool. She swam a couple of lengths, then climbed out and came over to me. “Stand up!” she ordered, sharply. She had never used this tone before, but I instinctively obeyed, and then she told me to touch my toes. Immediately she reached behind me and I felt her touching the plug. “My God, Juliya, you’ve done a great job here, all the buggers tonight will be able to enjoy his bum.” She slapped my bum and told me to stand up. “You are going to be one of the stars tonight, Richard, you will have an amazing time, lover man.”

Turning to the rest of the gang, she said, “I have put a bag in Richard & Juliya’s room with the masks for tonight, there is a selection so choose whichever you fancy. See you at 11 o’clock.”

The four of us immediately went to see what masks were there, and we each chose one. We all then got dressed and went into the village nearby where we had booked a table for dinner. By the time we strolled back to the cottages, we were all relaxed and laughing, although one final increase in the butt plug before we came out had made my anus hugely stretched. Once we got into our cottage and had undressed, Juliya told me to lie on my back on the bed, and opened a bag which was beside the bed, and took out a strange looking object.

“This is a cock cage,” she explained, holding it up. It was transparent plastic, shaped like a slightly over-sized cock. She slid my slack cock into it, then fitted a series of clamp rings around both my balls and cock, so that my cock was securely enclosed. She then took a large steel ring out, and placed it round my neck and locked it shut. She then attached a long silver lead to the ring.

“There you are, my little submissive,” she grinned. “You are going to be the belle of the ball. Now, on your hands and knees and let’s open you up.” I did as she said, and I felt her release the air pressure in the butt plug and drew it out easily. “Let’s see how open you are.” So saying I felt her insert fingers into my arse. “Perfect, four fingers easily, that should allow the biggest cock up there. Come slave, time to go.”

So we left the cottage, both masked, but with me wearing my cock cage and being lead like a slave on a lead. Outside Paul and Chloe were waiting for us, and both stuck fingers up my arse and congratulated Juliya for having such a perfect slave with an amazing arse. We walked up to Therese’s studio, and several of the guests had already arrived. Because anonymity was so important, each mask had a name written on it, and that was the name used during the night for that person. I was Phillippe, Juliya was Eva, Paul was Max and Chloe was Suzanne. The one unmasked person was Therese – as hostess she was too well known for concealment. However, she had gone for a different approach, her whole body, including her face, had been exquisitely painted, as a leopard – absolutely stunning. She greeted us excitedly and stroked me and slipped a couple of fingers into my arse and admired how stretched I was. She said to Juliya, “Take him over there by the veranda and clip his chain to that post, then the guests can play with him until it is time for some serious sex.”

So I was led over to the post and left there whilst Juliya, having kissed me deeply, went off and left me. Clearly guests understood why I was there and for the next half hour, men and women came and played with my anus and nipples. One of them, an older man called “Tomas”, who arrived holding hands with a small young man called “Surim” who had had every hair on his body, including his head, removed. Tomas told me to touch my toes, and then shoved his cock into my rear and immediately withdrew it. “Excellent, he said to his young, smooth male companion, “They’ll be room for us both in there when the time comes.” A few minutes later, “Lilly”, a tall tanned girl with small breasts but a deliciously tight bum approached me. All was perfect except she was wearing a frighteningly long strap-on. She stood a few inches in front of me and, with her long fingernails, tormented my nipples until I screamed. “Good, good!” she murmured with a very sexy mid-European voice. “So, are you looking forward to being my catamite?”, she asked, my nipples still being attacked.

“Yes, mistress,” I squealed.

“Good slave” she responded. Just bend right over and let’s make sure you’re ready to take my friend all the way in. Touch your toes.”

Again I bent right over and felt her strapon being eased further and further into my fundament, until eventually I knew she was right into me.

“How lovely!” she exclaimed, “you are going to be a real treat. Pity your cock is not available as well, but perhaps Therese will let me take you home with me – my daughters would love to be fucked by you whilst I sodomise you. See you later, lovely arse Phillippe.” And so it went on – men and women all agreeing that I would be perfect for their sexual pleasure. At times I could see Juliya, Chloe and Paul working the room, at one point Juliya and Chloe were on their knees in the middle of the room giving a young guy a blow job he could only have dreamed of – especially when he spurted a huge jet of sperm over their smiling faces and the two girls then licked each other clean and swallowed his spunk. As soon as they finished their orgy, Therese stepped into the middle of the room – I now noticed that she had a leopard’s tail which was fixed to a plug in her backside which she swished to and from by swinging her hips provocatively. And by now another beautiful young girl had appeared, and stood beside Therese, holding her hand. The petite girl was wearing a sexy maid’s outfit, the skirt so short that her absence of underwear was clear and her sweet little breasts and nipples were displayed in a quarter-cup bra.

“Well, my lovely guests, the party has been set under way by a glorious demonstration of oral sex by two of its finest exponents – I made sure of that in the last 48 hours by personal experience!” There was a round of hilarious laughter from the partygoers. “Let me introduce my niece, Marie-Claire, this is her first party, and though she is 19, she will be happy to bring you drinks, sex toys or give you any other assistance you want that does not involve you having sex with her – I am saving her virgin cunt for a special friend. But now it is all up to you – but just a reminder of the party rules:

• “No” mean no, “Yes” means “fuck me now!” • Phillippe (she pointed at me) has no choice, anyone can have him any way they choose

• No-one is to remove their masks from now on • No-one is to seek to find out anyone else’s real name • The party goes on till 6 am tomorrow – no-one is to leave before then!

Right then,” she clapped her hands, “It is five minutes to midnight - Let the party begin!”

No sooner had she clapped than Lilly, who had so viciously attached my nipples, moved quickly to me and detached my chain from the pillar and set off with me in tow towards the lounge. By the time we got into the lounge, there were already three couples fucking each other (I noticed that Juliya/Eva was sitting in a man’s lap (his mask said Manuel) on a sofa and riding him furiously). Lilly led me to that sofa and made me to bend over the back of it so my head was down at the level of Juliya’s cunt and my arse was sticking up in the air. I immediately felt her strapon pressing against my anus, then she pushed forwards and the cock slipped easily into my stretched anus. In a couple of seconds, she was fully inserted, with her groin pressing against my bum, and I could feel the head of the rubber cock pressing high up in my body. Just then Juliya/Eva slowed her fucking and called out to my lover, “Go Lilly, fuck her with all you have!”

Just then I felt Lilly’s hand slip down between her legs and suddenly the strapon started to vibrate in my bowels – and as it did so, Lilly started to slide the vibrating cock in and out of me. The sensation was extraordinary, and because of all the petting I had experienced since I arrived, I imagined that I was going to orgasm fairly soon. However, I now realised that Juliya had ensured that could not happen, because the cock cage was too small to allow my cock to expand without causing me pain. As she merrily fucked the lucky man beside me on the sofa, Juliya laughed and whispered to me, “You’ve just realised, haven’t you? You are going to be fucked all night but you can never cum! But I promise you, lover, tomorrow morning when we get back to the cottage, you are going to have the most sensational orgasms with two of us – just dream of that tonight whilst you are being every sodomite’s dream!”

Once she had said this, she turned back to her lover, who had slowed down in fucking her, and slapped him hard across the face, and said angrily, “Keep fucking me, you pathetic wretch, or I’ll get Therese to have to tied up and buggered like this catamite beside us.” Once she had said this, he slapped her breasts hard and started to fuck her again with real energy. “Better!” she cried out, “but don’t you dare cum until I am ready for you.” All this while Lilly had been fucking my arse vigorously, and I guessed that one end of the strapon fitted into her cunt, for just then she started to moan loudly. “Oh God, I’m there, keep going arsehole, make me cum, I’m cuming, I’m cuming, Oh Christ Yeeeeeesssss!” Not only did she orgasm, but Lilly turned out to be a squirter, and my backside was drenched as she shook and squealed, before collapsing onto my back in sexual exhaustion. Next to me this scene had clearly fully aroused Manuel and Juliya, and she called out sharply to him, “You have 30 seconds to fill my cunt!” and with that she started to orgasm as only my lovely girl could – loudly and energetically, and Manuel raised his fucking speed and then cried out “Yes, thank you Eva, thank you Eva, this is it!” and his hips jerked frantically as he squirted his spunk into her juicy cunt.

Lilly was still lying on me, and leant forward and whispered in my ear, “Stay right where you are! I have one more treat for you, slut!” She stood up and moved away so that the strapon slid out of my arse. “Don’t move!” she said loudly, but I sensed her move across the room.

Juliya suddenly sat up, kissed Manuel on the lips and jumped off him, and moved to lie on the sofa so that her cunt was immediately under my lips, and her legs were either side of my head, gripping me tightly. “Lick me, lover, NOW!” I had just stuck my tongue into her cunt when the first blow from a leather strap landed hard on my upturned bum – clearly Lilly loved CP as well as anal sex! Had I not had a mouthful of Juliya’s cunt in my mouth, I would have cried out – instead the sound was of a strong grunt.

“Good man!” I heard Lilly call out, “I’m having as much fun as you are. I’ll let you have five strokes, as I’m sure several more guests will fancy beating you when they see how well you take a strap.” Just at that moment the second blow arrived, harder this time, and my body jerked with the pain. I almost cried out, but Juliya reached between her legs and grabbed my hair and pushed my face harder into her cunt to stifle the noise. Not only was I licking her sex lips, but obviously I was swallowing the spunk which Manuel had copiously filled her cunt with – not unpleasant, but an awful lot of it.

True to her word, Lilly limited my beating to five blows, at the end of which she came around to where my head was between Juliya’s thighs. Lilly had removed the strapon, and as Juliya released her grip on me, Lilly helped me to my feet and slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply. “Great show, Phillippe, I hope to see you again here.” She picked up the end of my chain and led me back to the post I had been attached to previously, clipped me in place and walked away.

For the first time, I was able to see what the other guests were up to. On the floor, there were three mattresses and on the nearest one, on her back, was a beautifully curvaceous black girl, tall with fine breasts and a lovely bubble butt, and top of her, 69, was the unmistakeable Therese, and the two lovers were frantically eating each other. On one of the other mattresses, I recognised Chloe’s lovely body, and she was being serviced by two muscular men who were spit roasting her.

Just then Lilly arrived to occupy the third mattress, leading Paul by his erect cock. She immediately knelt down with her bum in the air and Paul slid easily into her anus and started to sodomise her, accompanied by enthusiastic squealing as he drove deeper and deeper – she was having a truly wonderful time and everyone in the room knew it! I watched this show for a long time, and eventually Therese and her black lover brought each other to mutual climaxes, and Therese climbed to her feet and called for Marie-Claire, who appeared immediately. “I think we’ll put the food out soon,” she said. Then, pointing to me, she said casually, “but first take Phillippe down and lay him out in the dining room on the ‘dessert’ table.” I had no idea what she meant, but Therese moved over to me and bit my nipple hard and whispered, “you’re doing so well, Richard, this next trick is going to be soooo sexy, you’ll love it.” She kissed me, then unclipped my chain and passed it to Marie-Claire, who led me out of the room into a large dining room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.