Elves, Fairies, and Other Trouble - Cover

Elves, Fairies, and Other Trouble

Copyright© 2022 by Remus

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A day of perving on spring breakers at the beach is interrupted by an Elf in need of some help. Randy soon finds himself the master of four supernatural females.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Magic   non-anthro   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

The morning light cracked through my eyelids. Looking at the clock, I saw it was 0700, my usual wake up time. I wondered if it was all an elaborate dream until Lisa came into view and plopped herself down at my knees.

“Master, would you like a morning blowjob?”

“I’d love one, but I’m feeling too grubby to enjoy it. Let’s get in the shower first.”

Off we trooped to the bathroom. I dumped the first load of the day down her throat after I felt clean. I thought to myself, “This is certainly a change.”

I went into the kitchen, prepared my morning protein shake, and drank it down. I got out my running shoes and prepared for my morning run around the perimeter of my forty acres. It dawned on me that Lisa was the only one I’d seen this morning. I turned to Lisa who was now flying next to my head and asked “Where are the others?

“They spent the night nursing Hitomi and Yoshika back to full health. I was left here to tend to your needs after they followed those twins to their former home to retrieve their effects.”

Outside, I began to stretch as I normally would. Afterwards, I ran down my drive, then began my normal circuit around the perimeter. Then it dawned on me, I had a naked, ebony skinned fairy with large breasts flying next to my head. I turned to her, “We don’t get much traffic, but we do get some. Will you be able to hide fast enough if we do?”

“Yes master, only a stronger fey creature could catch me by surprise, no human could, except for someone like you.”

“Then let us assume that is what we will find. If you are in human form, will you be clothed?”

In a flash of green, she transformed replete with a jogging outfit and ran next to me, seemingly just in time as a car passed. The lady driving slowed and eyeballed the pair of us, then drove away in a burst of speed.

Lisa spoke up “Master, you will need to be careful around human women. What they call women’s intuition is actually a hold over from 2,000 years ago. Unlike the men, they retain the ability to sense your power and you have enough of that to take control of them and convert them into one of us. They will either fear you, or be strongly attracted to you. Either can be dangerous for you, drawing unwanted dangerous attention from your government. You’ve probably witnessed such people in your media. They were branded as cultists, then hunted down by your governments.”

I paused, startled by the implications of that. I could think of several cases that story matched.

Lisa looked at me. “Master, if you want more women than the six of us, let us find more of us in need. I estimate there are several thousand in the world currently without masters. You would be saving them rather than enslaving them. Your soul is full of positive energy. It wouldn’t survive turning into a slave master.”

“So does this mean I can never again touch a human female?”

“No, but it would be unwise to draw that attention to yourself. Before I became this, I was human. One such person as yourself saved me from a cruel fate, but it changed me to this form in the doing. You are strong enough to do the same. I’m not telling you what to do, just advising you. In the end, that master was hunted down and killed for taking away the princess of the tribe. If it were not for him, I’d have been dinner for a tribe of cannibals. I’m an example of a good result that wouldn’t twist your soul if you did it.”

“That’s some serious shit to think about. But wait a minute, I thought you said your race was Aziza?”

“It is, the conversion was based on the imprint from master. Aziza were the only one he was familiar with.”

“So are there males of your species” I asked?”

“They were converted to full human during the purge, as were all of the fey males. We are only fertile in our natural form. Which was why your package is now so large. You obviously are too big to procreate with us now.”

I looked at her confused “What about Alecia and Brandy? They are big enough.”

Lisa replied, “You haven’t seen their true form yet. Their true form is a lot smaller than what they have presented so far. You should tell them to present their true form the next time you see them. That line about your package being the largest she could handle is pure bullshit. You were deliberately made too large for her natural form to handle. It’s part of the curse. It’s to prevent you from mating with her in her natural form where you could impregnate her. You will always be too big to mate with a fey.”

“Why did she lie about that” I asked?

“We discussed that. She’s of the opinion you were close to bolting on us at that point and she didn’t want to lose you as a master. We’ve all had some very cruel masters over time, and they did some seriously disturbing things to us. Since we magically regenerate flesh over night, I had a master who developed a taste for flesh, so he would cut parts off and cook them. However, there was the other side as well, thinking men such as yourself. My master from the 19th century said that “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” If you think about just what you know you have right now, it could be considered an ‘absolute power’ in that you could kill any one of us with a stray thought. You commanded us to make that bitch go away. Now she is digesting in a shark’s stomach. You see what I mean? That was the power over life and death, it does not get anymore absolute than that. So please guard your words and thoughts carefully.”

I didn’t trust myself to speak at that moment, so I turned and continued running.

“I didn’t mean to upset you master, I just wanted to convey how important it is to us to protect your life and soul. It’s a high-risk moment to search out another master. It ends badly for us more times than not” she said with a frown.

I didn’t feel the runners burn like I normally would at this stage, so to change the subject, I asked “Why don’t I feel the runners burn like I normally do at this point.”

She replied, “You could run 24 hours straight and never feel that burn. Your body is no longer the same. If you want to have a different body, just ask us, we can make it happen. You no longer need to run to stay fit.”

“It also helps me think. So, I think I will continue the habit.”

Lisa replied “That’s something else you need to keep in mind. You’re now several times stronger than you used to be with nearly endless stamina. If you finish a marathon in record time without breaking a sweat, you’ll definitely draw attention to yourself. I strongly advise against such activities, and to be mindful of cameras everywhere.”

Having run a few marathons, I knew she was right. That would fast track the wrong kind of attention. Thinking on it further, I realized any display of super-human ability would do the same. Low key would be the operating words going forward.

“So master, is six of us enough for you? I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to find some more.”

I stopped running and looked at her, “It’s more than enough. In fact, there should be no more unless someone’s life is in the balance.”

“Thank you master, can I request you fuck me soon?”

“Let’s head back and see about that request.”

When they got back, the rest had already returned. The first thing I did was look at Alecia and say “Show me your true form.”

She transformed into a three-foot version of the visage I had grown used to while giving Lisa a stink eye.

I then said to all of them, “Never lie to me, even if you think it’s for my own good. Does everyone understand that?”

After getting six affirmations, I grabbed Lisa and bent her over the couch and entered her in one stroke.

Reaching around and grabbing both tits to use for leverage, I began to rail into her hard. “Do not cum until I do, but have the strongest orgasm you can when I do.”

She was twisting about in what looked like a seizure after fifteen minutes so I told the others “Hold her still.”

A few minutes later, I came inside her while I released one hand to spank her ass. She came screaming “Spank me master, oh please spank me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.