Covid Lockdown - Cover

Covid Lockdown

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 2

Erotica Story: Chapter 2 - An extended family in Melbourne Australia deals with the movement and work restrictions imposed in response to the covid pandemic. While challenging, it's a time of personal growth for all of them.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Nudism  

I’m sure that Kat sounds like a dream to you readers – getting as much sex as I want from one hot and creative babe.

Except that that’s not actually quite how it works. In practice, she gets as much sex as she wants, which is increasingly more than I want. I’ll be there in my office, working, and knowing that tonight, I’ll have to perform. It sounds stupid, I know, but I’ll be sitting there thinking, “again?”, and wondering whether I’m up for it. Because it’s important to me that I perform. It’s important to Kat, that’s for sure. Which makes it important to me too. Sometimes it’s tempting to hide in my office and be ‘busy’ for just a bit longer. But I have to summon my discipline, and be honest: I’m not too busy at work. Anyway, I know what’s going to happen – if I’m slow to get going, Kat will just take me to the wet area showers, go down on me, and presto! I’m good to go.

Can’t complain about that, hey?

But...

Is Kat a bit of a sexual predator? That’s the thing – the difference between Kat and a sexual predator is considerable amounts of discipline. Kat really doesn’t want to get labelled as a sexual predator – that would be a terrible thing for her and us. She has to be very careful ... if she lets the things she does get out of hand, it could be a problem. Kat’s pretty careful most of the time, but just sometimes her impetuousness might cause her to cross the line. That’s where the rules came from originally, and why I’m sure she’s faithful to them. It’s another reason for the whole obeying the law carefully bit. It’s also another reason why she consults me so much and brings me into most of the games she plays, beyond the pure titillation factor for both of us. I provide additional perspective and discipline for her, and sometimes I’ll reel her in – she doesn’t always like it, but she respects it when I do.

I’m sure, by the way, that when our kids apparently came up with the desire to be naked all the time at home on their own, that in the background Kat’s had her thumb carefully and gently on the scale to produce that outcome. She certainly gets plenty of opportunities to enjoy it. The following story is typical Kat.

So our kids are very social, and have friends over to visit all the time. Friends that come over fall into one of two categories casual, infrequent visitors, who visit for the afternoon after school. We all get warning about this beforehand, and make sure we’re dressed for it, though there’s always plenty of groans about it. Then there’s the other category of visitor, who know that we’re going to be naked, and join us at least partly (e.g. naked in wet area, maybe some clothes outside it).

Before that can happen, their parents have to approve it. So Toni, say, invites a friend over for a sleep over. She tells the girl, first, that none of us wear clothes at home, and the friend has to be ok with that, and that she has to be naked at least when swimming in our indoor pool. If the friend is ok with that (many are), then Kat will call her mum, and explain that at our house, we swim naked, and that girls at our house are free to be naked while being totally safe, and don’t they think that this is a good freedom for their girl to experience? About a third of the parents say ‘no way’ immediately, which is where things stop. Another third, approximately, say that it’s fine as long as Kat is around. The other third can’t decide, talk to their husbands, and then want to meet us for coffee. Most of them eventually say ok, though some of them have to come and supervise - and get naked too. Then Kat tells us that they’re coming, so that we’re not surprised. Toni has either or so friends who’ve made it through this process who can visit regularly, and they just love visiting us all the time.

So one day, during the summer holidays, I’m working in my office, and I walk out to the kitchen to grab a drink. I’m looking at my phone as I do, and as I walk out of my office, I walk smack bang into a naked 14-year girl I’ve never met before. Good looking girl, too. She was surprised, to put it mildly.

“Sorry,” I say, “I didn’t know there was anyone here. I’m Dave, Toni’s Dad – what’s your name?”

Eventually she gets her name out, and then I smile at her and say, “well, thanks for coming to visit, I hope you enjoy!” and go get my drink.

Later, at dinner, Toni is having a good laugh about it with the girl. And I catch Kat smirking to herself. I know - she deliberately didn’t tell me. Though 14-year-olds are not very interesting. When the same thing happens with Michelle’s friends, proper young women, though ... that does really get my attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.