The Heat of the Fire - Cover

The Heat of the Fire

by Sam and Lacey

Copyright© 2021 by Sam and Lacey

Erotica Sex Story: Sam and Lacey take a trip to a chalet in the mountains and enjoy the heat of the fire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Squirting   .

As Lacey took off her snow pants, she looked at her rosy cheeks in the mirror. It had been cold out on the hill today, but the sun was shinning and she and Sam were simply happy to be away from the city. Sam shut the door to their cabin and hung his jacket up. He asked Lacey if she wanted a drink and she happily obliged as she hung up her own coat. As she took one last look in the mirror, she noticed that nipples were still hard from the cold. She liked the way it looked and hoped Sam would notice.

They had spent some time ensuring that they rented the perfect cabin. It wasn’t anything glamourous, but it met their requirements of having a great view, a fireplace and a hot tub. It had been so long since they had anything to look forward to, so this weekend had been marked in the calendar for months.

Sam handed Lacey her glass of champagne and flashed her a smile as he motioned his eyes toward her chest. He couldn’t tell whether she was cold or aroused, but he didn’t mind either way. She looked perfect. He felt his heartbeat quicken as he sat down next to her.

She placed her hand on the inside of his thigh as they raised their glasses and locked eyes. They both laughed before they took sips. They had been eye fucking each other all day on the hill and neither of them could wait to get to this moment. Sam wrapped his huge right hand around the back of Lacey’s neck and brought her beautiful lips toward his. Their tongues massaged each other as Sam’s other hand caressed her hip and slipped underneath her sweatpants and thong. His dick instantly became hard as he felt her hand slowly move toward his pelvis. Suddenly the heat from the fire was unbearable.

Sam got up with his stiff boner visible through his sweatpants, threw the coffee table off of the rug, and told Lacey he would be right back. She tried to grab his hand to prevent him from leaving the room, but she had no luck. Sam returned with some satin ties and a blindfold. Lacey’s pussy began trembling.

“Take off your shirt and lay face down on the rug.” Lacey slowly stood up, nipples still erect, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt with crossed arms. She slowly pulled it over her head to expose her perfectly round tits. She bit her lower lip, lowered herself to her knees and carefully let herself down. The carpet felt plush against her soft nipples which only made them harder. She couldn’t wait to see what happened next.

Sam stripped off his own shirt and tossed it with Lacey’s. He straddled her hips with his knees and sat his ass onto hers. He grabbed both of her wrists simultaneously and pulled them toward the small of her back. He reached beside him, grabbed one of the satin ties and ensured her wrists were bound tightly. His hands cupped her hips and latched onto the waistband of her sweatpants as he pulled them down to her ankles. She tried to look back to see what he was doing and immediately he applied a palm to the back of her head and said, “Face down.”

Once her sweatpants were free from her ankles, Sam paused for a moment to admire her feet. He began rubbing them with his hands and brought them to his mouth. They were irresistible. Lacey’s toes curled in Sam’s mouth, but she kept her head down. When he was done, he gently laid her feet down and tied them together. Lacey was now only in a thong, and immobile.

Sam stood up and removed his pants and briefs. His dick was rock hard after having Lacey’s feet in his mouth and he couldn’t wait to pleasure her. He grabbed her ankles and moved his hands all the way up her legs until they met the crease of her ass. He reached underneath her thong and snapped it. Lacey’s back arched. He knew he had her.

Without warning he drew his hand back beyond his shoulder and brought it down on her right ass cheek. She moaned through clenched teeth as Sam admired his handprint. He raised her hips off the rug with both hands and pulled her thong over her bound ankles. “Keep your head on the ground, arch your back and raise your ass as high as you can.”

Lacey could not have been more wet. Her mind was racing and her pussy was dripping. She was so vulnerable but so comfortable at the same time. She could feel the flames from the fire heat her body. Not being able to see was just enlightening all her other senses. She felt Sam’s hand push her knees apart and palmed her pussy. He traced her clit and separated her lips with his middle finger sending shivers down her spine. His middle finger went to the deepest part of her pussy as he spanked her again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.