To Destroy a Marriage; I Need to Find a Good Man for My Wife - Cover

To Destroy a Marriage; I Need to Find a Good Man for My Wife

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's not easy to end a marriage after 25 years of living and working together. Nick just needs to find his sexy but needy wife a new husband. He might find a lover or two for himself along the way. The score on this story is artificially low due to some "spoiler votes" by someone who probably didn't actually read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

To end a marriage, my old lover and I watch my wife with yet another man.

Part 3; To end a marriage; My old lover and I spy on my wife having sex with another man.

We sat together on her sofa and Monica tickled my cock as we talked. It was nice; despite the conflict I always felt about being with Monica, she did know how to sooth me.

“So your wife is getting it from that black stud right now?” she mused, “I wish we could watch. That was such fun! We should be able to watch them in bed while we’re in bed.”

“It could probably be done.” I said, “I should look it up.”

“Come on, use my computer.” Monica said.

She stood behind the chair with her breasts pushing against the back of my head, rubbing my earlobes in her fingers as I found out what it would take. It’s quite easy these days, and we ordered all the hardware before going to bed.

God, I thought to myself as we grappled in the warm dark comfort of Monica’s bed, I’m one sick puppy.

I put cameras in the ceiling of our bedroom behind the salon, wiring them through the upstairs apartment I was working on. It was pretty easy. I ran the video to a desktop computer I hid in a wall cavity. The signal was encrypted and I could access it from anywhere.

So the next Wednesday, Monica and I watched my wife and her lover. It was fascinating; to watch them interact when they had no idea they were being watched. The way they spoke with each other, their hesitation, and finally, their passion.

They did it the way Luisa liked, without much foreplay. A quick peck of a kiss, then she went down on him for a minute. I really liked that; there was something about that black cock in her pale hands that really got to me.

There’s something primal about interracial sex; no matter how liberal the society, I suspect that it will always have an edge of the forbidden.

Then they fucked; mostly missionary, but they experimented with different positions too. Darien seemed to be able to control his ejaculation perfectly, he could just come when he thought it was time.

My wife sat on his thighs and rode him, her hair tickling his chest, her hands pressing down on his shoulders as her tight little ass orbited his penis.

They did it doggy style, then with Luisa lying flat on her front as the young man did her from behind.

The did it sitting, with her on his lap, her arms around his neck and her long thin legs wrapped around his back, his dark hands holding her lean body tight.

One thing was constant; Luisa’s grin of delight. She just loved doing it with the energetic young man, whatever direction his dark rod entered her from.

Monica was turned on like crazy from it, and came strongly as I fucked her, while we both stole glances at the other couple fucking live on the TV.

We used to mimic them, changing position to do it like Luisa and Darien. But I couldn’t match his pace, I would have had to pop.

I sometimes felt guilty; Luisa wasn’t keeping any secrets from me, while I was betraying her trust. Not by fucking Monica, she knew about that, but by spying on her and her lover.

It turned me on to see the young black man fuck my wife. It made doing it with Monica much more intense, as if while I was with her I was also with Luisa, as if it was me making my hot wife come, and her hands on my ass, her teeth on my ear, her steamy vagina clamped around my cock.

At home, we went on as before; sleeping in one bed, working in one shop, joint bank account, eating most meals together, watching TV in the evenings. We were getting along better than we had for years. Our relationship was evolving, moving away from husband/wife. We were friends again, and that was nice.

Luisa didn’t tell me when Darien left town for his new job; but Monica and I watched their farewell fuck as we cuddled and fondled each other in Monica’s bed.

It was intense; the way they looked at each other, the energy, and the sorrow.

“You could come with me.” Darien suggested as they cuddled after.

Monica and I listened carefully for the answer; I was thrilled and terrified as Luisa thought about it.

“That’s sweet, Darien.” She told him, a towel clamped between her legs to catch the dribbles. “I’m all in love with you right now, but we both know it’s just the sex. I’m too old for you; we don’t have anything in common out of bed. You’re a great guy, and I really mean that. You’re just not the right great guy for me, and I’m not right for you either.”

Darien nodded sadly; I felt bad for him.

“That poor boy.” Monica agreed.

I waited for Luisa to tell me, but she didn’t; so the next Wednesday I went to see Monica like before. We watched Luisa do herself with a vibrator, alone. It was sad.

I was about to turn it off when we saw something interesting; Luisa pulled her knees almost to her shoulders, and put the tip of the vibrator against her anus.

“Oh wow!” Monica exclaimed, “I think she’s going to push it in there! Did you ever do it that way, Nick?”

“No.” I said.

“Well, you must try it.” Monica insisted, putting her finger on my butt.

“But...”

“Exactly.” The old woman agreed, and pushed her finger in.

Well, that was pretty weird. It was unpleasant, invasive, and incredibly sexual. A feeling I’d never felt before, my cock went rock hard and my mind went screwy.

“Like it?” Monica cooed as she pushed in and out, not enough so it slid. “Look! Your wife is putting some moisturizer on it, she’s going to try it. This is so wonderful! Do you need to come, Nick?”

“Maybe.” I grunted.

“Try not to.” Monica told me.

She reached under to grab my burning penis with her other hand as we watched Luisa push the greased vibrator into her anus. I groaned, she moaned, she fingered her clit with a finger of her other hand and I think she came.

“Very good! You’re improving.” Monica told me, pulling her finger out and releasing my pulsing penis. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide as she pulled my face down between them.

“Tomorrow, I’ll get her a new lover. What do you think?” Monica asked me as she held my face in her groin. “Marty has his own house, and a good job, and a big cock.” She added with a happy grin that raised a tinge of spicy jealousy in me.

I lifted my mouth up for a moment. “Marty, you mean your boyfriend Marty? Isn’t he a bit old for her?” I asked.

“Aren’t I a bit old for you?” she retorted, pushing me back down. “Some young women really get off on more mature men. She’s done the young lover thing, let’s throw Marty at her and see what happens.”

Monica looked at my wife in the monitor. “We still have a lot to explore.” She sighed, “And so does Luisa.”

Sure enough, the following day the guy turned up exactly at three, just as Monica had said he would.

“That’s Monica’s ex.” I told Luisa in the back.

“The old guy? He’s sixty if he’s a day.” Luisa said. “How do you know him?”

“I met him once and gave him our card.” I said. “Monica told me he’s a real tiger. Big cock and all that. She says she still misses him, in the bedroom anyway.”

“What? She told you that herself? What a callous bitch!” Luisa said, totally missing her own irony. “Anyway, I have to admit I can’t blame her for wanting the old guy over you.” she continued, “I’d go for sixty and bald with a big cock over a needle dick pre-ejaculator, even a good looking one like you. Hell, maybe he’d even have something to say afterwards. What are you laughing about?”

Talk afterwards? Luisa? All she wanted to do after sex was get into the shower and wash it off.

“Let me do him.” She said.

When she said DO him, I thought she was only talking about his hair...

“Ok, I’ll go see if I can get some work done upstairs.” I told her casually.

I went up, but instead of getting on with the spackling, I opened my computer and watched my wife work on my lover’s boyfriend.

I was pretty sure Monica was still seeing Marty from time to time; she’d hinted as much. He was tall, muscular, and handsome; a good looking older man. Luisa was right about his hair though, it was awful.

“This thin grey you’ve got around the edges;” she told him, “there isn’t much I can do with it. Why don’t you let me shave it?”

She smiled at him in the mirror flirtatiously, running her fingers over the top of his smooth head for emphasis.

I knew she was going to fuck him. It was her expression; her smile was slightly crooked, excitement mixed with fear.

“If you think that’s the right thing to do sweetheart.” He agreed easily.

Luisa took her time shaving Marty’s head; her fingers caressed his scalp as she worked, stroking across his forehead more often than necessary, in gentle sensuous movements. It was sexy, it was a seduction; the way she touched him, the way she looked at him through the shop mirror, it was more than the standard flirtation we both used on customers.

Darien had been gone for barely a week and Luisa had been really depressed. I didn’t think she’d really go for the old guy, but it was happening before my eyes. Her free hand ran down the side of his neck, her fingers brushed his ear before moving back to his scalp. I guess she needed a rebound screw, but there was something really irritating about Marty. I told myself it was just jealousy.

She stood close, I thought her breasts might be “accidentally” brushing the back of his head as she worked. I watched, fascinated; Luisa was getting more and more excited as she stroked and smoothed his head. Standing behind him, she massaged his earlobes and smiled at him in the mirror.

“You look ten years younger.” She said.

“You look twenty years younger.” He answered, “Can I take you out for drinks? Dinner perhaps?”

She thought about it for a moment; I wondered if she was actually hesitant about going out with him, or if she was just being coy.

“Just hang on while I change.” Luisa answered.

I switched to the bedroom camera to watch her slip into her tight little black dress and highest black pumps. She touched up her makeup deftly, and dabbed a little perfume behind her ears.

She looked great; I thought about her going out with that guy, flirting, laughing, and then letting him have his way with her. It hurt me, and I welcomed the pain.

Coming out into the back hall, she opened the stairway door to call up to me.

“Nick! I’m going out, take over down here, will you?”

“Yeah, ok.” I called back. “When will you be back?”

She came part way up so she could answer without her date overhearing. “I’m not sure, I might be late. Don’t wait up.”

They left, and I watched the recording of Luisa stroking his head again, stroking my stiff rod.

Was this it, I wondered? Would she fall for the guy, suck him, fuck him, move in with him? My belly fluttered at the thought. Is that what I wanted to happen? I was so confused. It was painful and humiliating, yet totally hot to think of her falling for the older man.

I went downstairs to man the shop; there was a client or two before closing time. I locked up and ate my lonely dinner, wondering what Marty was doing to my wife, hope and dread in equal measure, that they would.

I was just about to go upstairs to watch the seduction shave again when Luisa came back. She got out of a large dark car and stumbled across to the door, her face swollen and puffy, her eyes red. Her hair was a total mess, and she smelled of strong alcohol.

“What happened to you?” I asked as she came in. “You look like shit, come on, let’s get those shoes off you.”

“Cats!” she moaned, “I went out with that guy, the tall old guy, Marty. We went to his place, and he has cats!”

“Come on, get your clothes off and have a shower.” I said.

I put her to bed and got in on the other side.

“Poor girl, allergic to everything.” I said kindly. “Come over here, put your head on my shoulder.”

“It’s ok, we’ll get together here on Wednesday.” She said as I turned off the light.

“What about Darien?” I asked innocently, stroking her head.

“He had to leave town to start his new job.” Luisa said, “But you don’t have to worry about Marty, he’s much too old for me. I just want to ... well, he does have a big one.”

“You found that out already?”

“I could barely get it in my mouth. Damn cats...

“So you went to his place?” I prompted, trying to get more detail.

“We went for drinks, then dinner. He took me to a really nice restaurant, and did all those manly things; you know, held my chair as I say down, ordered an expensive bottle of wine ... We fooled around a little in his car, then he asked me if I wanted to go home with him. I didn’t see any point in being demure, we both knew what we wanted.

“I knew there were cats in there the minute I stepped in, but I didn’t think it would be so bad. Anyway, I don’t think you want to hear the details.”

“Sure I do, go on.”

“He undressed me and sat me on his sofa; I pulled down his trousers but I already started to feel my eyes burning. Like I said, he’s a bit large. I really wanted it, just a good hard fast one you know, so I could forget about Darien. He was hard and stiff, and he was about to put it in when I felt my throat constricting, I told him to take me home.

“Anyway, we can keep our arrangement. You go see your old friend Monica on Wednesday. And don’t tell her about Marty, ok?”

“Are you embarrassed about him?” I asked, playing with myself in the darkness.

“No ... well, maybe a little. I don’t want her to think I’m like her. You know, loose. I’m very particular about who I do it with.”

She could have fooled me on that one.

“You don’t mind, do you?” she asked.

“Not at all.” I said, “I just want you to be happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.