Cats on the Table Again - Cover

Cats on the Table Again

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Those naughty cats! Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Megan comes home, looks at Emma, and smiles. “I see those naughty cats were on the table again.”

“What do you mean?” Emma says, her act of innocence not quite convincing.

Emma stands at the table, peering down at the faint blotches. Megan stands behind her, hands on Emma’s shoulders. She whispers in Emma’s ear, “Is that Mat’s cum or yours?”

Emma can’t answer because Megan’s hands are on her breasts, making her moan. Her nipples are stiffening under the pullover tee.

“A mix of both, is that it?” Megan says, lightly pinching the pointed nipples. “You guys are just too juicy for your own good.” Emma moans again. Megan laughs and one of her hands finds its way inside Emma’s jeans. She’s whispering love words into Emma’s ear. “You like his big cock, don’t you? You like his big cock in your hot little cunt.” Megan’s knowing finger finds its way to Emma’s erect clit. “He fucked you on this table, didn’t he? He fucked you and fucked you and you came and came.” Emma whimpers. A moment later she’s coming like crazy.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.