The Vet And The Stray - Cover

The Vet And The Stray

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: This story is my first attempt at a bestiality story and a BIG step out of my normal comfort zone! But there's no growth by staying where you're at, so tell me how I did here!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Workplace   Bestiality   Doctor/Nurse   .

Rottweiler

Janet Connors was the newest and youngest of the veterinarians at the Southbrooke Animal Shelter. Actually, she worked in the animal hospital attached to the animal shelter. Whenever an animal came into the shelter she or one of the other vets would give the animal a good health screening and if there was anything that needed medical attention, they could take care of it. Then when the animal was in good health, it could be moved into the shelter itself and wait (hopefully) for its new owner to come and take it home.

Janet had just finished up her college courses and this was the first job she’d gotten in her chosen career field. She’d volunteered at her local shelter when she was in high school, but that was just to walk the dogs for exercise or clean up the dog yard ... just lending a hand when they were short on personnel. Now she was a full-fledged veterinarian and she got to do more than just sweep floors and take out the trash!

As the new girl though, she was started out on the night shift. She’d watch over the animals and make sure they were all comfortable, their water dishes were full, and make sure the animals and the clinic stayed safe. She would occasionally accept a late-night drop-off if one came in but by and large, it was quiet in the clinic.

One night while making her rounds and checking on her “tenants”, she noticed a new face in one of the pens. It was a large black dog sitting back in the far corner of the pen. It wasn’t cowering but it didn’t come up to her wagging its tail either. It just sat there watching her as if trying to figure out if she was a friend or foe.

The dog was built like a Rottweiler, stocky and solid, but it was smaller than a full Rotty would be. She figured it weighed about 90 pounds or so. It had some traits of a Labrador Retriever – in the face and the ears as well as slightly longer legs and a long Labrador tail. Janet surmised it was a mix of the two dogs – they rarely got a purebred anything in the shelter!

“Well hello, boy! When did you come in?” she asked the dog. But the dog didn’t give any kind of reaction, it just continued to watch her.

“Aww, don’t worry, boy. This is a scary place at first, but I’ll take real good care of you,” she said in a soothing voice. Moving slowly so as not to alarm the dog, she stood up to read the info card on the dog’s cage. “Hmm ... no name, no real history. It just says that you were picked up as a stray. You aren’t wearing a collar and from the looks of it, you haven’t for some time – I don’t see any rub spots where your collar would be.”

Then she noticed the dogs’ water bowl was empty. Thinking she might be able to make friends with the dog she went and got a pitcher of water from the break room and brought it back to fill up the dog’s water. She stepped inside the cage and cautiously moved to fill the water. She didn’t know anything about this dog and hadn’t yet built up a rapport with him so she kept an eye out just in case. But the dog didn’t move and once she’d filled the water bowl Janet stepped back out of the cage closing the door. “There you go, boy ... some nice fresh water!” she said. Then she turned and went back into the office to do some paperwork.

What Janet had failed to realize was that while the door to the dog’s cage was closed, it hadn’t latched properly and the dog had been able to nose the latch up and push the door open. As she was sitting there with her back to the open office door (she kept the door open to hear if something was wrong), the black dog came into the office standing at the door. A low, menacing growl alerted her and she spun around to see the black dog standing in front of the only door of the office, teeth bared and standing in a threatening manner.

“Oh!” Janet said, startled to see the dog loose. “How did you get out, boy? You can’t be running around loose, you could get hurt or something. Let’s get you back in your pen.” She stood up and took a step toward the dog. But the dog had other ideas and wasn’t ready to go back to his cage.

The dog took a few steps closer to her showing her his teeth and growling. Janet had always thought of herself as the kind of person who could befriend any dog but this particular dog didn’t seem to be interested in being friends. She backed away from the dog slowly but just as she did her foot caught in the power cord of the vacuum cleaner she had used earlier to clean the office. She fell backward and that was the opportunity the dog was looking for. The black dog was on her in a single, bounding pounce.

Because Janet worked nights and no one else was around, she was allowed to wear comfortable sweats instead of the usual day workers’ uniform. The dog leaped on her and in a single swift bite tore the crotch out of her sweats ripping them nearly in two. Janet screamed, but with no one to hear or to help her, it was quite pointless and only inflamed the dog more.

Then the dog caught wind of a new scent, one far different from the fear he smelled in her. He put his nose in her crotch and inhaled deeply. It was the smell of a female in estrus. Janet was beginning her period and the dog sensed it. Actually, Janet wasn’t even aware of it yet, but the dog certainly was and it excited him. He began poking her crotch with his nose wanting more of the scent that so fascinated him. When he gave her crotch an exploratory lick, Janet got really scared.

“No, boy no! You can’t do that!” she yelled. She rolled over and onto her knees, trying to crawl away, but that was her mistake. The dog jumped up on her back trying to mount her but Janet struggled away. In doing so though the dogs’ claws caught her torn sweatpants and her pants under pulling them down and wadding them up around her knees.

Now with her legs trapped by her own clothes, she couldn’t crawl away fast enough. The dog jumped up on her again, this time further up on her. His weight pushed her to the floor, face down, where he pinned her in place. Janet continued to struggle against the dog but he was too big and held her too tightly for her fighting to be of any use.

“PLEASE GOD NO! NO! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!” Janet screamed. But of course, there was no one around to help her.

Janet continued to struggle as best she could, but she was tiring quickly – she was just a small girl at 5’5” and 120 pounds and this dog was nearly as big as she was.

Then Janet felt something that brought her terror to a whole new level. She felt something poking hard and fast against the cheek of her now bare ass. Janet panicked and screamed again and the realization of what this dog was doing hit her. She was trapped alone in the room with a dog who was trying to rape her!

The dog, sensing her fear and panic barked, and then he bit down on her neck, not trying to hurt her, but still sending her a message that this was going to happen and not to fight him on it. Janet froze and stopped struggling then. Sobbing she lay still as he kept jabbing at her backside until his pointed cock found what it was looking for.

Janet felt the tip of the dog’s penis slip between her pussy lips With tears streaming down her face, she cried out “OH NO! GOD, PLEASE NOO!” as she lay on the cold tile floor, not moving. The dog’s penis slid into the entrance of her pussy, now getting wet with shameful excitement.

It had been some time since she’d last had anything in her pussy, concentrating more on her studies than her pleasure. But now this dog was starting to give her the pleasure she had denied herself. It was purely accidental – the dog couldn’t care less about her pleasure, he only knew what he wanted. And she was the target of that desire right now.

Janet was crying and trembling as the dog started fucking her. His penis slid in and out the entrance to her slickened pussy, fast and furiously growing longer and thicker as it did. As the dog plunged deeper and deeper into her, Janet squealed and moaned. Her pussy began to stretch to accommodate the penis growing inside her. Janet had never felt anything as large as this dog’s penis and she wondered if she was going to be able to take it all.

The dog began fucking Janet harder showing no mercy and only concern for what he wanted. Sobbing uncontrollably Janet took the punishment, too scared and too tired to fight anymore. She was ashamed and humiliated, still in shock that this could be happening. She loved dogs and she never thought one would do something so wrong to her. Yet here she was laying on the floor half-naked while a dog fucked her against her will.

The dog was fucking her like a machine, relentlessly and mercilessly. She grunted with the force of the dog’s fucking as he threw his full weight into each powerful thrust. The dog continued to fuck her with no mercy humping her like a crazed jackhammer, his penis burrowing deeper as it swelled.

Janet grunted “Ungh! Ungh!” with every hard thrust the dog pounded into her. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her – she’d only tried to make friends and take care of this animal, how could it have turned on her?

But as the dog drove his penis into her, a strange thing began to occur ... Janet’s cries and sobs slowly began to turn into moans! Her mind may not want to admit it, but the dog’s growing cock was starting to turn her on incredibly!

The combination of not having sex for so long plus the size of this dog’s cock was more than her body could ignore ... and it was still growing! Janet could feel her pussy stretching trying to accommodate the dog dick swelling inside her. But it was getting more and more difficult – she could swear the dog was trying to climb completely into her abused pussy!

“Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Oh God it’s so big ... stretching me ... so deep, oh so deep...” she moaned deliriously

Just as Janet felt she couldn’t take another inch of this dog, she felt something new and very different. Somehow in the dog’s efforts to mate her, his cock brushed up against her g-spot! The sensations hit her like a thunderbolt and shattered any remaining resistance she had to what was happening.

“OH GOD, YES! YES, BOY, FUCK ME! FUCK ME RIGHT THERE! OH FUCK YES! GOOD BOY! OH GOD!” she screamed out, spreading her legs now to allow the dog to take her as he pleased. As the wave of this first orgasm built taller and taller she pushed back now against the dog’s thrusting, raising her ass up to give him a better angle and drive deeper into her. She clawed at the floor, trying to find purchase on the hard tile floor in preparation for what she could tell was going to be a mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm for the ages.

Then it happened ... her legs began to shake and her whole body tensed like a spring preparing to launch. With a scream that was sure to set off every animal in the building, she let loose!

“OH MY GAAAWD, I’M CUMMINNNNG! OH FUUUCKKK YEEESSSS!” Janet screamed. She pitched and bucked as her body went through the throes of a long-neglected, ferocious orgasm. The dog didn’t miss a stroke though, pummeling her endlessly even through her own flailing and thrashing around.

Finally, just as the last of her quaking was coming to an end, a new and much more sinister sensation came to her. A large lump began pushing on the entrance to her pussy. It was much bigger than the cock inside her. The dog was trying to knot her!

“AAAHH NOOO! OH GOD NOOO!” Janet screamed. The dog’s cock was big enough – this knot would rip her in two! Still incredibly weak from her massive orgasm, though, she was unable to do anything to fight or resist the hypersexed dog on top of her. The knot, about the size of a softball, began parting her swollen pussy lips. Janet began breathing in short rapid pants as this reverse-birthing got more and more intense. “PLEASE! OH, GOD! IT’S TOO BIG ... TOO BIG ... YOU’RE GONNA TEAR ME! OHHHH...”

With her pussy slickened by the dog’s fucking and her recent orgasm she was plenty lubed. And even though she didn’t know how, the huge knot did indeed slip past her vaginal opening and wedged itself inside her. Her opening closed back around it a bit, trapping the knot and the dog’s cock, inside her.

Janet had lost her mind with this new development. She was screaming and clawing and doing everything her lust addled brain could think of to cope with what was happening to her. She didn’t know whether to enjoy what was happening or be terrified of it. She had lost any hope of rational thought – she was as much an animal as the dog fucking her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.