Brother, Please Fuck Me! - Cover

Brother, Please Fuck Me!

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Woman needs consoling after a bad experience with her boss.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Water Sports   .

Sis walked into my bedroom unannounced. She knew where we kept the key outside so this wasn’t the first time she let herself in. My wife had gone visiting relatives and I had just dozed off to sleep. What was unusual was that she took off her clothes and got under the covers with me. I sleep nude and so feeling all that new flesh, even though it was so closely related to me, got my unrequited pecker to action status.

Then I heard words I thought I would never hear, “Brother, please fuck me. I need it so bad!” The plea was so intense that I reacted instinctively like the helping person I am. She mounted me and for the first time I was embedded in a pussy I’d had fantasized about so many times for so many years. Her breasts were moving around in fascinating ways so I reached up and held them, pulling each of them to my lips to suck and nibble on.

She screeched and cried as she bounced on me and finally she shook violently as her climax rippled throughout her body. I hadn’t cum yet but I stopped, wanting to know what the hell had brought this on. She slumped on my chest, silent.

“My dear sweet sister,” I started with, “what is going on?”

“Stay in me! Fuck me some more! Fuck me till I pass out!” was the rather direct answer I got. So I did until we both fell asleep exhausted.

I woke up when she got out of bed to go to the bathroom and my bladder needed relief too. As I hopped around while I heard her piss flowing, she said, “Go ahead. Just pee on my pubes. I want them rinsed anyway and I’ll explain later.” I bent my partial woody down and did as she asked and she shivered as my hot yellow stream bathed her parts, dripping down into the toilet bowl with hers. We showered together, touching each other lovingly but in ways we’d never done before, although we later admitted to each other that we certainly had wanted to.

I made coffee and she put together a simple breakfast. It was time to talk. She started, “You deserve an explanation for my crazy behavior last night. I just got back from an out-of-town business meeting that my boss took me to. He such a pig! Now I know why the last two assistants he had quit suddenly. He’d only booked one room with one bed for us to stay in. He wouldn’t leave me alone so I finally just fucked him so I could get some sleep. That may have been a mistake because he was in my pants every chance he got after that. Not only that but he told me I could make some nice bonuses if I screwed our major clients. By that point I said what the hell and when he showed me how much I would get, and put it in writing, I did it. I was in slut mode so my pussy was full of guy stuff the rest of the time. On the way back I felt like shit and needed to be cleansed and you were the only one that could do that for me.”

I’d reached out to hold her hands by this point and said I was so glad that she thought that much of me. I would do whatever it took to help her feel better about herself because that’s what brothers are there for. We fucked a lot the next two days until my wife returned and Sis went back to her life. Of course she quit her job and I helped her out financially until she found one that was actually much better than what she had left behind. She paid back the principal on the loan when she got her bonuses but the interest gets paid in pussy over and over again and we both love it!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.