Being a Stud - Cover

Being a Stud

by richardthomas666

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Erotica Sex Story: My friend Clive tells me how to make serious money by pleasuring the MILFs with my seriously large cock

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   .

A great way to earn a living

Since I was about 16 I had realised that I had the equipment that women wanted – and then wanted again and again. Not so much the length – about nine inches long when fully engorged, which was very often – but seriously thick, most of my lovers could not get their sweet little hands (or mouths!) right around it. And all of this with the ability to hold back my orgasms for a very long time, usually long enough that my lovers were sobbing and begging me to cum as their bodies shook with continuous orgasms.

I had certainly enjoyed myself at university – once word went out about the pleasure to be had with me, so that at the end of most evenings, I had a stream of young lovelies begging me to come to their beds and stretch their tight little cunts – what man could refuse?

However, having scraped a 2nd class degree in media studies, the world of work was not so easy to get into as young women’s knickers, and I had spent nearly a year trying fruitlessly to get a job. Then, one evening in the pub with my old black friend Clive, who I knew was himself a very successful stud, I was bemoaning my fortunes.

“What the fuck are you moaning about?” he suddenly said. “If the girls at Uni were to be believed, you are the owner of one of the finest cocks in London, and mature women will pay you a fortune to split their hot juicy cunts. Set yourself up as a stud and get paid handsomely for giving all those desperate married women what their career-obsessed husbands aren’t giving them.”

“Why are you so sure that these women are going to want me to fuck them?”

“Because I fuck them all the time, you idiot! I have a group of regulars who I meet up with – but because I have a full-time job, I am more limited than you would be, you’ll be able to meet up during the day and shag their greedy arses then send them back to their suburban villas with your spunk dribbling out of their stretched cunts and bums! Go for it, Richard, it’s what your cock was made for!”

I laughed at his speech, but at the back of my mind, I realised he could be right, so over the next couple of days, I researched sites for studs to advertise, and eventually set up a profile here on Adultwork. To start with it was quite basic, I called myself MILFMan, aiming at the mature market Clive had suggested – “always go for the MILFs, they are so fucking grateful to be shagged by a really large cock” was Clive’s exact words. To my amazement, emails poured in and I fucked 4 women during the first week, and three of them re-booked me for the following week and they all wrote great feedback about our meetings.

From then on, I had to limit myself to one woman a day in order to have enough strength and spunk to cope with all these sexually demanding MILFs – they adored my cock and squealed and moaned once I drove it right up their damp slits. My most regular customer is Jenny – she is 40, delicious figure with a great rack, her husband is something big in the City and he only has the energy to fuck her when they go on holiday. Most weeks she hires a huge suite in a smart hotel in London and we spend a glorious afternoon of frantically active sex. By our second meeting I bent her over the back of a sofa and, ignoring her protestations that no-one had ever buggered her before, I smeared a generous load of lube on my cock and pushed it through her lovely anal ring. She squealed and moaned for a couple of minutes, but soon started pushing back against me, and from then on I spent more time in her tight back passage than in her juicy cunt. Her absolute favourite was for me to shove a large vibrating dildo into her cunt and then bugger her - the first time I did this she passed out as her orgasm hit her, and every meeting thereafter had to include this double penetration.

However, one day she arrived at the hotel with a worried look on her face. I was already waiting naked as she liked, but she undressed slowly and so, when she climbed into bed with me, I asked what the big problem was.

It turned out that her 19-year old step-daughter, had become suspicious of her mother’s weekly outings and followed her the previous week, sat in the bar downstairs and spotted her stepmother leaving the hotel with me later that afternoon. Unfortunately, her step-daughter, Kate, turned out to be as sexually promiscuous as her step-mother, and had given Jenny an ultimatum – either let her make up a threesome with us, or she would tell her father what had been going on. Jenny’s husband was away on a golf holiday with friends, so Jenny and her daughter would be free all weekend. Jenny looked at me with a worried look – what did I think? Would I be willing to go along with Kate’s demand?

I laughed and assured her that the prospect of having both of them was very appealing. She immediately insisted that she would pay double for it – really good money, as I charged £200 an hour, and Jenny always booked me for four hours each week. That gave me an idea, and I told Jenny that for that money, I would try and arrange to bring my friend Clive to join us – I guessed that neither of them had ever had a seriously large black cock, and the idea of an energetic foursome sounded good to me.

It amused me that Jenny had no moral scruples about fucking a stud with her step-daughter, but who was I to complain? I had seen pictures of Kate over the time that Jenny and I had been meeting, and I knew that I was in for a real treat – Kate was a tall blonde with a slim figure (complete opposite to her mother), Kate had minute A size breasts, I would say and very fit. So, we agreed to meet up the following weekend for an afternoon of hedonism on Saturday, and with that, a very excited Jenny pushed me on my back, climbed on top of me and rode my cock in a total frenzy – she was always enthusiastic but this afternoon she reached a level of orgasm that was amazing.

As I expected, Clive was only too happy to be part of a foursome, and on the Saturday afternoon Clive and I were in the suite with a magnificent four poster bed that Jenny had booked, and had showered and were both waiting with just bath towels around our waists. However, Kate had not been told that Clive would be there, and so he moved into the bathroom, just as there came a knock at the door.

I opened it and Jenny, looking nervous, came in, followed by a confident-looking step-daughter, her eyes sparkling with lust. I decided that she needed to be brought under control. I walked up to Jenny and kissed her passionately, running my hands over her wonderful curves including massaging her great breasts. As I unzipped her dress, it fell to the floor and Kate gasped as Jenny stood there in just her high heels – her cunt already glistening in anticipation with her juices. Jenny moved behind me and pulled the towel off me – Kate gasped as my cock sprang to attention, and Jenny took hold of it and slowly wanked me as it rose to being virtually vertical.

I moved forward and took hold of Kate and kissed her deeply, then said to her, “You chose to come here, and if you get undressed now, you are agreeing to give us your body for any sexual act we choose – there is no going back. So, are you staying?”

Kate immediately pulled her tee shirt over her head and then dropped her skirt to the floor – instant nakedness. A lovely waxed pussy was already moist with excitement. I had made sure that she was facing away from the bathroom, so as she stood there buck naked, Clive’s black hands came round her and held her breasts and she felt the pressure of his erection against her back. Clive whispered in her ear, “You chose to stay here and play with the grown-ups– just don’t expect to be able to sit down for a week when we have finished with your body!”

Before Kate could realise what was happening, Clive picked her up and carried her to the bed and dropped her on her back, and he and I grabbed her wrists and snapped cuffs onto them which were already attached to the posts at the head of the bed. We then took her ankles and pulled them over her head and cuffed her ankles apart alongside her wrists. The result was a glorious apparition of exposed cunt and arse ready to be taken. This had all happened so fast that Kate had not spoken, but now she started to object loudly, so Clive put his large hand over her mouth, put his face six inches from hers and said to her menacingly, “Enough! That dirty little mouth of yours has only one purpose for the rest of today – to suck our cocks and your step-mother’s cunt and to let us know how much pleasure you are having. Anything else and we’ll turn you over and flog that tight little bum of yours till it will glow in the dark! Do you understand?” We could see from the look of fear in Kate’s eyes that she realised that she was well out of her depth, but had the sense to know there was nothing she could do but go with the flow, so she nodded her head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.