Laundry Time - Cover

Laundry Time

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Newlyweds have to make some big and unexpected adjustments to their sex life. They both want it different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   .

Billy was totally convinced that his new wife was in love with him. The way she helped him to get ready to go to work and made sure that he left on time seemed like she really cared. She packed a good lunch and the house was always neat when he arrived home.

Every day as soon as he left she grabbed a basket of laundry and headed down in the direction of the laundry room in the apartment building. Two days a week she stopped at the third-floor and went to the right two doors, letting herself in. As usual, a guy about ten years older than her was sitting at his kitchen table naked. He stood up and watched her undress, his cock filling and rising to point out straight in front of him. She addressed him, “I’m horny to be on top today!” He lay down on the floor and she hopped right on. Her pussy was already wet in anticipation and he didn’t last long before he shot his wad.

She laid down on top of him knowing he wouldn’t shrink too much and would be good for another go. She murmured, “I’m sure glad your wife works a different shift than you do. I’d miss this if I wasn’t getting it.” He nodded and rolled her over and started pounding again. Her standup tits moved in rhythm with his strokes. He tried to catch the nipples in his lips but that was a challenge. She finally put her hands under them so he could do just that and it helped her get her jollies too.

There were no kisses, just some cleanup and “Okay, see you next time”. If there really wasn’t enough laundry to do she just took the elevator back up to her own place and took care of some things before going to work in the afternoon.

The three other days a week she went to the second floor and turned in the other direction. When she opened that door there were two young guys who were roommates. She looked at them and said, “Who’s first?” They’d worked out a system between themselves and she really didn’t care in what order their eager young cocks pleasured her. With the two of them it lasted a lot longer than other liaisons and she sometimes had to hustle to get ready to leave.

Billy liked his beer and usually had gone through a bit of it before she came home at 8 PM from her part-time job. He had his written instructions about what to fix for dinner and he knew she’d be pissed if he hadn’t done them. He did everything he could to please her, still marveling that she’d agreed to marry him. He was never told the real reason, that she was sick of being abused by her stepfather and that he seemed to be a pretty reliable guy with a decent job, so she picked him as an escape route.

She had fucked him for a while to make sure that she wouldn’t be too disappointed, but he was a long way from the best she’d ever had. At times in her life she had juggled several fuck-buddies so this would really be no different. She liked that he was rather submissive and she enjoyed being the boss.

When she got home, she would always get in the shower and come to dinner wearing a robe. Depending on how her day had gone, and how much satisfaction she’d gotten that morning, he might be offered her pussy or just a chance to eat her twat. When he did that he usually came in his shorts. He didn’t complain so she didn’t bother to offer any more.

Weekends were little more challenging but she always found reasons to leave the apartment and stop at one or both apartments on Saturday. She was careful to clean herself with her usual shower and that was the night she usually made sure that her husband got a pretty good piece while she thought about the peckers that had recently been where he was banging away.

Sunday, she went to church and was a good girl, salving her conscience at least a little bit. Then one day one of her premarital boyfriends showed up at church. She introduced him to her husband as a long-lost friend and he asked her out to dinner. She looked pleadingly at her husband who didn’t know how to say no. After dinner that ex-boyfriend found out how her pussy felt as a married woman. Back home she made up a boring story about their conversation revisiting the good old days since her husband didn’t know just how well this friend actually had known her. The guy was only in town for a short time but she managed to bang him some more.

One Tuesday her husband was really sick and couldn’t go to work. She fussed over him and announced, at her usual time that she had to go do laundry. It was the day with the two guys and she lost track of time. He got to feeling better and decided he would go help her. She wasn’t in the laundry room so he started looking around and just happened to see her exiting the guys’ room with her laundry still not done. She turned red and walked away from him but he grabbed her arm and walked her back to the elevator and to their room.

There was a fierceness about him she’d never seen before as he ordered her to strip. “I know there are two single guys living there and it looks like they sure had their fun with you. What do you have to say for yourself?”

What could she say? She stuttered out a couple of words but couldn’t say anything intelligible as her pussy dripped semen down her thighs. Her husband bent her over his lap and began spanking her hard. She yelped and squealed but he was too strong for her to escape.

After that he threw her on the bed and looked her over. “I know you like cock but I guess mine isn’t enough.” He picked up his phone and sent several texts. He sat on the end of the bed completely silent and she didn’t know what to say.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.