The Physics Teacher - Cover

The Physics Teacher

by David DongHer

Copyright© 2021 by David DongHer

Erotica Sex Story: Jack taught physics and to his student Willow he taught even more

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BDSM   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Jack Larson walked through the middle of South Cherry State University toward his classroom. He’d taught physics here for 23 years. He looked at the wonderful scenery on his short hike to room 112 in the Science and Arts Building. Ah, so many fuckable young women. He was 52 but that didn’t stop him from enjoying all the sexy beauty that filled the campus in such splendid variety. Often he enjoyed more than just looking and this fall semester would be no different.

Willow Waters hurried to her next class. It was physics with Larson. As an 18-year old freshman, she was unfamiliar with the campus. She was already late for her freshman English class because she went the wrong way but half the class was late so that made her feel better. She would have to leave her dorm room a few minutes earlier and cut through the center plaza to make it on time tomorrow. She bustled into Room 118 with two minutes to spare.

Jack went through roll call. “Lily Allen?”

“Here.” She raised her arm.

He got to the last name on the sheet. “Willow Waters?”

“Here.” She lifted her arm.

Jack’s eyes settled on Willow. She was a very pretty brunette. She had her long hair pulled back. She filled out her sweatshirt with large tits. Very nice. His cock stirred but that was all that would happen today.

He went over class expectations. He gave his first day of class “scare off the losers” speech by telling them it would be a challenging semester. He’d get two or three drops before the next class.

Willow headed to her next class. She knew physics would be tougher because of the math but it was nothing she couldn’t handle. She was a high school honors student and she expected she would be a college honors student. If she put in the basic work, she knew she could come out with at least a B and depending on the demands of her other classes, there really was no reason she couldn’t get an A. Honestly, she felt confident she’d get an A in all her classes. She wasn’t a straight A student in high school but she was close.


Willow did extremely well in her first assignments and exams in physics. She showed she understood the laws and applications of motion, forces, and gravity.

Jack Larson liked to ask questions directly to the class as he lectured. Hands would rise up to answer. He required students to stand when they answered. He was pleased that Willow often raised her hand. He often called on her. Yes, she was a beautiful young thing with a hot sexy body. The end of summer’s still warm weather brought out girls wearing shorts. Willow had nice legs he’d love to see spread open wide. This physics class with Willow Waters in attendance always produced an upright cock in his pants. He noticed Willow did very well in his class.

That would end soon.


Willow was frustrated. She thought she did great on her latest tests and projects in physics. Energy and the laws of thermodynamics didn’t seem that complicated but when she got her results back, she got D’s and F’s. Her grade was tanking fast and it would take the rest of the semester to build it back up to something decent.

Jack never gave student test papers back. It had to be that way to get what he wanted. He did return project papers after he marked them up for all their failures to understand the topic.

Willow couldn’t understand it. She felt she covered everything in her paper on light and sound waves yet Mr. Larson wrote “sloppy work” and gave a glaring D-minus. She read over her paper for a fourth time. No, this was unfair. This was a good paper.

At the end of class, Willow approached the teacher. “Mr. Larson?”

“Yes, Willow?”

“Can I talk to you about my grade on this paper?”

“Yes but the next class will be here in a few minutes. Can we talk in my office later today? Is 9 pm too late for you?”

She didn’t expect the teacher to be around that late. The time wasn’t great but she could do it. She had to take care of this issue. Her grade had already dropped to a low C.


Willow knocked on his office door a few minutes early.

“Come in!”

She entered.

“Ah, Willow. Just grading a few papers.” He pushed them together into a stack and set them to the side. “Have a seat.”

“Mr. Larson-”

He swiveled in his chair to a mini-fridge behind him. He pulled out two small bottles. He opened them both and put one in front of her.

“It’s acai mango,” he said. “I find it calms the nerves and clears the mind when there are potential disagreements. Drink up.”

He drank his down.

Willow took the bottle of orange-red liquid and brought it to her lips. It was good. She drank more.

“All of it, please,” he said.

It wasn’t big so she drank the rest.

“Feel better?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Good. So what’s this about not liking how I graded your paper?”

She pulled her “sloppy work” paper out of her book bag. “I feel your grade on this paper is unfair.”

“What’s unfair about it?”

“I explained everything about sound and light waves and you gave it a D-minus.”

“Let me see it.”

She handed it over.

He pretended to read it. He put it down. “So tell me about sound and light waves.”

Willow explained everything she put in her paper.

Jack was impressed. She was a good student. He hoped that would apply to what he would teach her next but years of experience showed it didn’t always correspond. There was the rare exception.

“Excellent, Willow. I will change your grade to an A.”

“Really?” she said joyfully.

“No.”

“What?” Just like that her mood went away.

“Are you feeling okay? You look a little wobbly.”

“I’m fine. I’m-”

Willow fell out of her seat to the floor. She looked up from her back and saw the blurry face of Mr. Larson appear. What was happening? She struggled to keep her eyes open. The last thing she saw was Mr. Larson’s smile.

Jack pushed the trolley with Willow’s sleeping body hidden inside to his SUV. He put the trolley into the back.

He drove to his house and into the garage. He brought her inside to the classroom.


Willow fought to open her eyes and what she could see was blurry. Her bed felt weird and something didn’t look right in her dorm room. She tried to lift her right arm but it wouldn’t move. She closed her eyes for a few more minutes.

She reopened her eyes and everything visually was much clearer. The room she was in was completely unclear.

“Hello?” she tried to say but it came out as a soft “Ha-oh?”

Her mouth was open. She tried to close it but she couldn’t. She became aware of something metallic preventing her mouth from closing.

She pulled her right arm up so she could remove the metal but her arm didn’t go up. It went nowhere. The same with her left arm. She tried with all her might but neither arm would move an inch. She became aware of something leather around her wrists.

She tried to lift her head but it wouldn’t move either. Something was around her neck holding it down.

What’s going on? She started to feel panic.

“Help!” she cried out but it came out “uhhhh!”

She struggled or tried to struggle but she was immobile. In only a couple of minutes she gave up.

In her initial fright, she didn’t notice the large screen that dominated the wall in front of her. The screen was split into two views. A frontside and backside of a nude girl attached to a big metal circular frame. She recognized the girl. It was her.

“Uhhhhhh!” she cried out and resumed trying to struggle to no avail.

She looked at the screen. One view showed her front view. She saw she had a metal ring keeping her mouth open and straps ran behind her head. A big strap covered her neck and attached to the circle. A similar strap ran below her tits. Her arms were spread out wide at 90 degrees from her head and the same kind of black straps wrapped around her wrists and attached to the circle. Her legs were lifted wide almost in the splits with straps on her ankles. Her arms and legs were almost parallel with each other. Fear grew as she discovered each area she was restrained. The one final thing she discovered was that at the end of each of her tits, she now had a nipple ring and a chain connected the rings. The chain pulled her tits together into a tight cleavage.

Her butt clenched and only now did she notice the quick feel of liquid squirting into her ass followed by a soft suction. The other split view was her back view but from below. She saw two thin tubes inserted into her ass. In a few moments she again felt liquid squirt inside her ass then gentle suction. There was the sound of a quiet motor and she reasoned this must be the motor’s purpose.

How did she get here? Where was she? What could she remember? She was in Mr. Larson’s office and - and what? She must have left his office after he agreed to change her grade. Wait? Did he agree? Her thoughts felt foggy. Another anal squirt and suction. That was annoying. So what happened? Did someone grab her on her walk back to her dorm room? She couldn’t remember.

She heard a new sound then Mr. Larson appeared in front of her. For only a split-second did she think she was rescued. Mr. Larson was nude. She saw his cock grow in front of her eyes as big as the smile on his face. She felt very afraid.

“Hello, Willow. How are you?” He gazed at the sexy brunette attached to his circular device. Nice young hot body, nice firm tits.

“Uhhhhh!” she screamed.

“What’s that? Oh, nevermind. I’ll teach you what to say when you’re ready.”

He walked behind her and she followed on the screen. He pulled the tubes out of her ass. “You look very clean now. That’s what eight hours of anal cleansing will do.”

Eight hours? She had that in her ass that long? How long had she been here? She couldn’t ask a thing. She couldn’t do anything.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and she gasped. Nice and firm. He stepped close and reached around and grabbed two handfuls of big titties. So pert and upright at age 18 even when so big.

She could feel his erect cock slide into her ass crack. It felt wet and slimy. She closed her eyes as he roughly handled her tits. She could feel the rings in her nipples as he played with them. Her nipples became hard and pointy. He walked back around and stood close in front of her.

She could see the excitement in his eyes and her continually increasing fear went up another level. “Uhhhhh!”

“Shhhh!” he said softly, lifting a finger to his lips. “That’s better.” He spoke calmly as if giving a class lecture. “When you obey, it will be calm. Like this. But-” He moved to just outside her right hand and unlocked part of the circle. “-if you disobey-” He unlocked the other side. “-you will suffer punishment.” He pulled up on the wheel forcefully and with a turn to the right.

Willow found herself in motion as the gyroscope spun backwards and twisted to her left. She felt like she was going to be sick. She closed her eyes as the circle continued to turn. It felt like forever for it to slow and finally stop. When she opened her eyes, she faced the floor. There was a drain and the floor slightly sloped toward the drain. She felt the wheel turn slowly.

Jack turned her so she looked toward the ceiling. He adjusted so her head was slightly below level and locked the circle into place.

She saw his cock approach her mouth and that’s all she could do. He stuck his cock in her and he pushed. She gagged as his cock went further. She never tried to do this ever. She’d given blowjobs but never this.

Jack was please his cock slid right into her throat. She choked as he stayed in her and those throat spasms felt good around his cock. He pulled back and pushed back into her throat with slow thrusts.

Willow couldn’t do a thing. She felt his cock repeatedly stretch wide her throat. He pulled all the way out and saliva and cock juice came with it and covered her face. He used the head of his cock to spread it all over her face.

“How’s it going?” he asked. “Sorry, my bad. You’re not ready to speak. When you are, you’ll no longer be gagged.”

He fucked her mouth. She felt his cock head each time push through into her throat. His cock juice and her own saliva kept bubbling out and sliding down her face and now onto her hair that hung down. He grunted and groaned more often and then fucked her mouth aggressively until he reached the point of pleasure. He held his cock in and came. She felt his warm cum shooting into her throat. Jack was pleased. That was a good start. She had a sweet fuckable mouth.

“Good job, Willow! First time deepthroating? Seemed like it might be.”

She cried.

“You don’t have to cry over my compliment.”

She want to curse him out and she tried. “Uh-uh!”

“Watch your language!” he warned.

Her tears mixed with the saliva, cock juice, and now white gooey cum. She wanted to wipe her face clean of all this.

He unlocked the circle and spun her around so she faced down but this time her head was slightly above level.

“I’m sure you’ve already figured it out since you’re a smart girl,” he said. “If you got to pee, just let it go. It will go down the drain. For the other end, the enema machine will keep your ass clean.”

He walked behind her. She tried to see the screen to see what he was doing but there was no chance from this angle. She felt his cock tip touch her ass then he pressed inward.

She screamed in protest. She had a boyfriend who wanted to do this but she absolutely refused. She knew it would hurt and she was right. It hurt so much.

Jack kept the pressure on, opening up more and more of her tight little ass as he sank his cock deep, feeling her taut walls swallow him. Her scream verified what he already suspected. She was an anal virgin. Such a snug tiny ass and now it belonged to him.

Oh, fuck! His cock felt so huge in her ass. How did he get it in her? How did it fit? It hurt so much.

He began to thrust. He fucked her hard. She cried out with each powerful thrust into her dark depth. His ramming cock made her tits bounce up and down. A steady hard hammering cock assaulted her ass making her tits rock violently. He kept fucking her harder and harder as his growing build up of cum increasingly beckoned to be released. The pain was too much for Willow. She screamed muffled sounds from her open mouth gag. He slammed her ass with another long stroke then abruptly stopped fully inside her hole. His cock throbbed and warm cum spurted, coating her anal passage. She panted hard from the sexual workout.

Jack was pleased with her painful response. Jack was especially pleased with how great her tight ass felt around his cock. He grabbed his soft cock after it slipped out of her ass.

She felt rubbing of his soft cock over her pussy and between the lips. As he continued, she felt a difference in his cock. His firmness was restoring. In another minute his cock was inside her in a third different area of her body. This time her pussy.

He slow fucked her since he was winded from vigorously pounding her ass. Once he caught his breath, he’d give her what she needed to learn.

Willow felt despair. He was thoroughly fucking her. Why was he doing this? What would happen to her? Would he let her go? She didn’t want to think about the alternative. She grunted.

Jack slammed her pussy with solid hard thrusts. Each powerful thrust put his cock completely in her pussy until his balls slapped against her. Slam and wham and bam her pussy. Smash and crash into Willow. The painful fuck made her tears return. He pounded her. He battered her young little pussy. He came twice recently, her mouth then her ass, so he could fuck her for a decent amount of time. The fact she was a new experience and she was young and tight made his cum build sooner than later. His cum was rising, needing release. He fucked her hard and fast until he felt it. He jammed his cock deep and felt it pulse and shoot his cum into her sweet little pussy.

Willow felt his hot cum in her pussy. It wasn’t much. Certainly not as much as in her throat or even her ass but it was enough that she still felt it. She felt his hardness become soft and slip out of her. She heard the circle unlock and he raised her so she was in her original upright position then he relocked her into place. He came around in front of her. His dick was limp and much smaller.

“That was a good start,” he told her then left the room.

Willow sobbed. Her tears often dripped into her open mouth and she tasted the salt. She felt his cum leak out of both her ass and pussy.

Jack made breakfast for himself. Fucking Willow was a good vigorous workout so he was extra hungry. He often glanced at the screen showing the crying girl. Step one took the longest but it was the foundation for everything. He was confident she would get it. He was a good teacher.


The minutes or hours dragged by for Willow. How long would she be strapped to this device unable to move? She wanted down. She wanted out of here. She wanted to escape but all her straining and effort had produced absolutely nothing. Not even a budge of her straps. She was bound to this circle and motionless unless he put it in motion and the time he spun her made her want to barf.

She wanted down now. She had to pee. She wanted him to let her down and let her use a toilet. She heard his instructions but she couldn’t do it.

She groaned. The need to release just went up a notch. Her stomach cramped and she groaned harder. She had no choice. She let it go and a stream of piss landed on the floor and followed the slight decline to the drain. It felt like a relief to finally be empty. She held it for so long.

Jack watched on one of his many screens that showed the split screen view of Willow. He smiled as the girl reluctantly peed. Modesty was a useless trait that would be eliminated.


After grading papers in the morning then eating lunch, Jack returned to Willow.

“Hello, Willow,” he cheerily greeted.

Willow noticed his erection and felt dismay.

“What do want?” he asked.

“Let me go,” she pleaded softly but it came out garbled because of the gag holding her mouth open.

“I want your cock? That’s exactly the right thing to say but scream it out. Demand it.” He waited a few seconds. “Go ahead. Scream for it. You need it. You get lonely without it. Let me hear it.”

She stared at him through watery eyes.

“What do you want?” he asked again. “Scream it.”

“Let me go!” she raged sounding no clearer than before.

“That’s my girl. I want your cock. I’m going to give it to you. Straight down your throat.”

He moved the circle until she faced up again at a slight decline. He disgustingly rubbed his drippy cock on her upside-down face. Some juice got in her left eye. He pushed his cock straight into her throat then pulled completely out bringing her saliva with it coating her face. He grabbed a handful of her brown hair and wiped his cock.

“So messy,” he commented. “That means it’s extra good.”

He fucked her mouth and into her throat fast. His cock pushed into her throat effortlessly this time. How long ago did she choke on it? Just a few hours ago it seemed. Her thoughts made her begin to choke.

Jack was all business. He thrust into her throat for about three minutes until he pleasantly shot his load. It was a small amount since he came three times this morning, but of course it felt super good as an orgasm always does.

Willow face was covered with cock juice and mouth juice adding to the dried-on juices from the first mouth fuck. Her face felt so gross but she couldn’t wipe it and clean it.

He turned her over into the position where he fucked her ass then her pussy. She anticipated his cock but he left her like that when he exited the room.

Jack put his robe back on. He’d fuck her again before bed time. His cock still could get hard and cum many times a day even at his age. He never wanted to rely on the little blue pill. Teaching Willow was plenty of inspiration to achieve erections. He still had limits so the single lunch time fuck was enough and he wanted to go again tonight.


He heated up leftover chicken and opened a packaged salad for his dinner with a glass of wine. He didn’t cook often. Why bother?

He glanced at the split screen. He wished he could tell if she was asleep or awake. She’d likely sleep often out of boredom. The other view showed her pussy and ass. He smiled at the lovely view and his cock hardened.

When he finished eating, he shed his robe and returned to the classroom.

He crouched down. Willow was asleep. She’d be awake soon.

He moved behind her and placed the tip of his cock at her hole. He rammed it in, forcing her ass open, and shoving all of his length and girth into her until his balls slapped against her pussy.

Willow howled awake. A sharp pain emanated from her ass. She felt full and stretched then she felt the throbs and the warmth of what was in her ass. She felt despair.

“It’s too early to sleep,” he said as he fucked her ass with long slow strokes. “I know you want my cock.”

“Uhhhhh,” she responded to him and to the pain.

He stopped deep in her and grabbed her waist for his stability. He fucked her ass aggressively. Again pounding and slamming her hole. A runaway cock train in her tunnel.

“Uh, uh, uh,” she reacted to each and every hard thrust.

Jack was happy that his cum was mostly depleted so he could last in her wonderfully tight ass longer. He kept hammering his cock deep making her emit cries of pain.

He was teaching her. She would learn fucking and pain were connected. This was only the first day of instruction. It would take time for her to make the association that they belonged together. Well, for her there would be a connection.

He rammed her ass until eventually his balls churned cum up his cock shaft and spewed out the head into her dark warmth.

Willow never expected she’d ever be glad to feel cum shooting into her ass. The sensation of his cum meant it was over. She felt his cock lose firmness and withdraw from her ass.

He moved the circle so she was upright again then readjusted the circle so her head was positioned slightly backwards. He left and returned with a bottle of water. He slowly poured water into her mouth. A little at a time. She eagerly swallowed it. She felt very thirsty.

“Got to keep you hydrated,” he said, “with all the fucking you’re going to get.”

She didn’t care he was saying he would fuck her a lot more. She just wanted the water. She drank it all and wished she could ask for more. She also was hungry but he didn’t have food.

He moved the circle so she was upright again.

“Good night, Willow.”

The lights went out.

In the darkness, Willow wondered if this was the end of Saturday. She couldn’t tell in the windowless room. Today was probably Saturday. Would he go to all the effort to make her think it was night when it was day? How long was she out in the first place? He was here all day so it was probably Saturday. If he was here all day tomorrow, it would be Sunday. What did it matter what day it was? She was attached to this stupid fucking contraption!


The lights came on. Willow blinked in the sudden brightness. When she was awake enough, she noticed Mr. Larson. He was naked as usual and with an erection as usual.

“Are you hungry?” he asked. He pointed to a cart behind him.

She stared at it and almost as an answer felt her stomach rumble.

“Come on!” he said. “Think how you can say yes or no. Are you hungry?”

She thought a moment. “Uh”

“So that I know how you are answering, do you want to eat mud?”

“Uh-uh!” she said quickly.

“Is your name Willow?”

“Uh.”

“Do you want me to spank you?”

“Uh-uh.”

“Sorry, that’s not a fair question. You probably want that. How do you say yes?”

“Uh.”

“Say no.”

“Uh-uh.”

“Ok, I got it. So are you hungry?”

‘Uh.”

“That’s great and I have food for you. I just want one thing from you first.”

She knew it. He would fuck her first.

He said, “I want to see you pee. I bet yesterday’s water is ready to come out.”

She was aware of her need to pee when she woke but now that he said that, it felt more urgent.

“Go ahead.”

She couldn’t. She couldn’t pee in front of him.

“So are you hungry or not?”

‘Uh.”

“Then do it. I know you will have to go by now. You slept all night so I know you didn’t go.”

She felt so hungry. There was nothing she could do. She closed her eyes and let go.

“That a girl,”’ he praised. “Nothing to be ashamed of. It’s a normal function of being a girl. Just like having my cock shoved in your ass, mouth, and pussy.”

It felt good to release but she hated doing it in front of him.

“Now I would never feed you mud. I will only feed you what you want. My cock and food.”

He spoon-fed her cream of wheat. The bland food never tasted so delicious. She swallowed eagerly.

When the bowl was halfway empty, he asked, “More?”

“Uh!”

He smiled and fed her the rest of the bowl then gave her a bottle of water.

“Tummy feel better?”

“Uh.”

“That’s good. Well it’s bath day. I may love getting my cum all over you but I still love a clean girl to fuck.”

She felt anxious once more. She was afraid what this might mean.

He pulled the tubes out of her ass. He changed the settings on the pulsing water tube so it became a small stream hose. He sprayed the water all over her body. She shivered when the cold water hit her skin and hair and face and everywhere. He soaped up his hands and started with her big inviting tits.

She could tell he was mostly playing with her tits. He ran his hands over them and through her cleavage multiple times. He played with the metal nipple rings that certainly didn’t need cleaning. Finally he moved to more of her body. He went from her feet and up each leg. Each time stopping to play with her pussy. He washed her stomach and played with her tits more. Her neck was next and her face. He moved behind her and washed her back and ass and often startled her by grabbing her pussy. She would’ve jumped if she could move. Instead she let out open mouth gasps.

He rinsed her off then apologized for forgetting towels. He returned soon and dried her off.

“Feel better?”

“Uh.”

“Nothing like a shower to make you feel great. So Willow, where do you want me to fuck you? Mouth, pussy, or ass?”

Willow knew he was going to fuck her so she tried to give her preference.

“Uh-uh.” She hoped the two sounds would mean the second item in his list to him.

“How about your ass?”

“Uh-uh.” This time she meant no.

“Are you saying no to me fucking you?”

She wasn’t saying that. She knew he was going to fuck her. She suddenly got an idea. She hoped he would understand.

“Uh uh-uh uh-uh-uh, uh uh-uh uh-uh-uh, uh uh-uh uh-uh-uh.”

He understood. Clever girl. Perfect student to learn what he was teaching.

“You’re choosing from my list,” he said.

She was so glad he got it. “Uh.”

“So mouth, ass, or pussy,”

“Uh-uh,” she replied then to her horror realized the list changed and let out another “uh”.

“So you want my cock in your pussy?”

“Uh.” She didn’t want his cock anywhere near her but in her pussy felt better than the other options even though he was always rough.

He tilted the circle forward but not very far. When he relocked it into position, she was mostly upright. He jammed his cock into her pussy then reached around and gripped her tits. He squeezed them hard as he did forceful thrusts up into her pussy. She already expected the pain when he fucked her since it happened every time so far. She exhaled with every ramming thrust. Her tits hurt. She grimaced as he bludgeoned her pussy and clutched her tits. His motion became less pounding and more fast stroking so she knew he was close. He groaned and gripped her tits tighter while jamming his cock deep. She felt his big warm cum load.

He wiped his sticky, gooey cock in her ass crack. It felt so gross to Willow. She now thought the point of giving her a bath was to dirty her back up again. He kept running his cock over her ass cheeks and between her pussy lips and in her crack and over her hole. She felt the softness become hardness and his cock head touch her hole. He pressed and her ass swallowed his dick. He grabbed her tits again and rammed her ass. She closed her eyes. The only point of her choosing was only to decide where he fucked her first. He already knew he would fuck her more than once this morning.

After giving her another warm soothing dose of cum in her ass, he returned her to upright. He stuck the tubes in her ass. He would like to have her feel his cum drip out of her ass but it was better to take care of her bowels. Now that he fed her, nature would take its course and he preferred the machine to take care of that shit.

“See you at lunch time,” he said happily. “I’ll fuck your throat first before giving you your lunch. Well, actually my cock is the main course and my cum is dessert but I’ll have something more. How does that sound?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.