8 August 2009 - Cover

8 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan returns to Dell's Boutique to fulfill her fantasy of being taken without a word spoken by him. Cathy and Jenny go clothes shopping for Dan. Dan, Cathy, and Jenny pretend to be husband, wife, and daughter on a dinner date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

They enjoyed their chicken breast meals, and Mark returned to see the daughter stroking her dad’s cock and his fingers back inside their pussies. They declined to have dessert, and he said he’d bring their bill.

“Now it’s time to see if I can get away with having some sexy fun with Mark,” Cathy said, adjusting her pose to give him a clear view of her bare pussy.

“I hope everything was to your liking,” Mark said, seeing Cathy’s pussy in plain view.

“Everything was good; thank you,” Dan remarked.

“There is one more thing you can do that will be to my liking,” Cathy said. She pulled him closer by his waist and boldly unzipped his fly. “My husband likes to watch me thank our waiters with a special tip.”

Her fingers spread the opening, and releasing his cock and balls, she began stroking it. “I love thanking our waiters with a nice blow job.” Mark couldn’t believe his luck as he felt the warmth of her mouth around his cock. He looked around to make sure their semi-secluded location hid her actions.

Mark, Dan, and Jenny watched her sucking on his cock, bringing it to life. Jenny moved to sit on Dan’s lap, her pussy exposed, and guided Dan’s finger into it.

“I know that we can’t fuck; would you like to lick my pussy?” Cathy asked.

“I sure would!” Mark replied enthusiastically.

Cathy let his cock go, and leaning against Dan, she spread her legs for him. Mark took another quick look around, then went to his knees. He took Cathy by her small ass, pulling her closer to him. She sighed as he buried his face in her moistened slit.

“I have such a good husband. He likes watching me with different men. I wish we had more time, so give me your cock again.” She resumed sucking on his cock.

Cathy replaced her mouth with her hand and leaned toward Dad. “Honey, I want to apologize in advance for what I’m about to do. I know you’ll probably be upset with me. Jenny, will you come and sit with me?”

“Sure, Mommy.”

Cathy helped Jenny sit on her right leg, spreading her pose to reveal her bare pussy. Cathy slipped her hand under Jenny’s top, caressing her right breast, and resumed sucking on Mark’s cock. She was only inches away and could easily lean in to lick it.

“I think with you turning fifteen a few days ago, it was time you experienced giving another man a blow job, besides the ones you give your dad.”

“You’ll let me give him a blow job and cum in my mouth just like Daddy’s does with me?”

“Yes. As you date boys, most will want to fuck you. If you don’t like him much, you can give him a hand job, or better yet, a blow job. No boy will resist those pretty eyes looking at him as he cums in your mouth, especially when you swallow.”

“Daddy, is it okay if I give him a blow job? I promise to give you a very special fuck and a blow job at home.”

“You’re fucking your daughter?” Mark asked.

“My daughter is learning about sex in a respectful way from her dad without the hassle of boys breaking her heart. Do you need this table soon for others?”

“No.”

“Would you like to watch our daughter give her dad a blow job here?”

“Yeah, I want to do that! I love giving Daddy blow jobs in public!” Jenny enthusiastically replied.

Cathy and Jenny looked at Dan and said, “I know I can’t keep you all to myself, and you need to experiment with different boys. My little girl is growing up so fast.”

“Are you mad at me, honey?” Cathy asked him.

“How can I possibly be mad at you for your erotic desires?”

“Thank you, my love.” Cathy kissed him, then guided his left hand down between her legs.

“Now, sucking on another cock is the same as sucking on your daddy’s. Most of the time, he’ll only feel his cock cum in your mouth and not watch it land on your tongue.”

“I like looking into Daddy’s eyes as his cum shoots into my mouth. I let him see it on my tongue, swallow, then we’ll kiss.”


They watched as Jenny took his hard cock by the shaft and squeezed it gently, causing a large drop of liquid to pop out. She swirled it around the head with her tongue, sucked a little on the head, and then took him deeper.

“Let me know when you’re close so my parents can see you cum in my mouth.” He nodded his agreement.

Cathy’s right hand returned underneath Jenny’s top, and Mark was able to see the outline of her fingers feeling her tit. Her left returned to her wet pussy. Dan added to the erotic family scene by slipping Cathy’s left tit from her top and returning his fingers to her pussy. His moistened finger would rub her nipple, then go back to pleasing her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.