8 August 2009 - Cover

8 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan returns to Dell's Boutique to fulfill her fantasy of being taken without a word spoken by him. Cathy and Jenny go clothes shopping for Dan. Dan, Cathy, and Jenny pretend to be husband, wife, and daughter on a dinner date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan escorted Cathy and Jenny through the Convention Centre complex. The girls were an eye-catching sight, holding hands and wearing identical clothes. Dan followed a few steps behind, watching how the pleats of their short skirts swayed with each step.

He opened the door to Chandler’s, and he asked if they could have a booth table for three. The receptionist said they’d have to wait a few minutes for one to be available. He sat between his girls, admiring their revealing cleavage and slender legs crossed at the knee. Informed, a table was ready, and Dan again watched the reactions of them holding hands and wearing identical clothes. Anyone observing them would think they were father, mother, and daughter.

They sat with Dan in the middle, Jenny moving the hem of his shirt to show his cock and balls. “You had better have at least two loads of cum for Cathy and me,” she said, her hand covering his cock.

“I’m sure you’re both capable of coaxing some from me.” Cathy took his hand, placing it on her lap where the hem of her short skirt ended. Jenny did the same; the only thing partially concealing his cock was the tablecloth.

“I never thought I should have asked if Matthew or Jason were working today. They know you’re my daughter,” he said to Cathy.

There was a short wait for their server to appear. Dan noticed it wasn’t either one of his usual waiters. “Cathy, you want to be my slutty wife instead of my daughter?”

“That’s easy to do for you, my love.”

“Good afternoon, I’m Mark; you server for your meal today,” he said, politely eyeing the low cleavage of the two women. Cathy smiled, looking at his crotch.

“Hi Mark, I’m Dan; this is my wife, Cathy, and my daughter, Jenny. Usually I have Matthew or Jason as our server.” They noted he was tall, thin-looking, and in his late teens.

“I don’t know them too well. I was recently hired. It’s unusual to see a group of three sitting to gather, leaving the other side of the chairs on the other side of the table empty.”

“We enjoy the closeness of being together,” Dan replied.

“And you never know what naughty fun we might try to have,” Cathy hinted.

He poured three glasses of water and placed their menus in front of them, enjoying the view down their low tops and noticing the very short hems of their skirts. He looked again at Dan’s lap, certain he could see a portion of his bare cock. He asked if he or Cathy wanted anything from the bar, and they declined.

“I’ll give you a few minutes to decide on your menu choices,” Mark said and left.

“He’s cute-looking,” Jenny commented.

“I don’t think guys like being told; they look cute instead of handsome.”

“I think I’ll have to see how big the bulge in his pants really is,” Cathy said, guiding Dan’s hand to her pussy.

Jenny did the same with his left hand. “How am I supposed to look at the different pages on the menu if you’re both washing my fingers in your lovely pussies?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.