8 August 2009 - Cover

8 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan returns to Dell's Boutique to fulfill her fantasy of being taken without a word spoken by him. Cathy and Jenny go clothes shopping for Dan. Dan, Cathy, and Jenny pretend to be husband, wife, and daughter on a dinner date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan spent the time recovering from fucking Dell by kissing her, sucking on her nipples, and going down between her legs. She had him sit back and aggressively sucked on his cock. He stopped her and put on his underwear and shorts, leaving his cock and balls out. He led her, still naked, into the main part of her store.

He approached the window display, noticing Cathy and Jenny sitting on the bench. Matching coloured clothes, low-cut tops, and short skirts with slender legs crossed made them appealing to most men walking past them.

Dan, with Dell at his side, stepped between two displays and tapped on the window. Cathy and Jenny looked toward the sudden sound and smiled, seeing Dan pointing to a naked Dell. He moved them back several feet, from easy view but still seen by his girls.

He embraced Dell, giving her tits a good feel, and kissed her. She accepted his probing tongue, her hand caressing the long shaft of his cock and stroking it. He motioned her to her knees, stroking his cock, and guided her head closer.

“That’s what I want! Make me suck off this beautiful cock!” She desired it, taking it into her mouth.

Dan lightly grasped her head near her ears and began fucking her mouth. Her lips formed a small, pussy-like circle as it went in and out. He looked out the window at his girls, who were able to watch from a small space between two displays. He and Dell found it highly erotic, as shoppers would stop at her store, looking at items for sale. If they only looked past the immediate interior, they’d see a naked woman on her knees, giving a man a blow job.

Dan wanted to compliment Dell on her cock-sucking skills, but she needed her fantasized assailant to remain silent. She’d pause for a breath, stood to kiss him, placing a hand on her tit, then return to her knees.

Dell continued sucking and sucking on his cock. He noticed a shadow at the window and saw Cathy with her hands to the sides of her head to hide the light, looking at her sucking on her cock. A minute later, she was replaced by Jenny.

Dan wanted to warn her he was about to cum. The only sounds he made the whole time were his grunts with every spurt of cum into her mouth. She moaned lightly to the sudden shots of liquid, swallowed, and sucked deep and hard to drain his cock.

Dan brought Dell to her feet, cupped her face, looked into her beautiful brown eyes, and kissed her. “Fuck!” She gasped as his tongue searched her mouth for any cum. Dell went to one knee, sucking again on his cock, then stood for more kisses.

He gave her a long, passionate kiss, fondling each tit, then went to the door. “Dan, please come back to my store so I can make you cum again.” He didn’t say a word, opened the door, looked to see that the way was clear, and moved quickly to Cathy and Jenny. They smiled, seeing the bobbing motion of his cock, which remained hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.