8 August 2009 - Cover

8 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan returns to Dell's Boutique to fulfill her fantasy of being taken without a word spoken by him. Cathy and Jenny go clothes shopping for Dan. Dan, Cathy, and Jenny pretend to be husband, wife, and daughter on a dinner date.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan, Cathy, and Jenny sat on a bench across from Dell’s Boutique. He looked from one beauty to the next, wearing identically light beige low-cut tops and short, pleated, peach-coloured skirts.

Dan had a shopping bag in his lap to hide the girls alternating turns activating the Viagra he’d taken. They wanted his cock nice and hard to fuck Dell.

“What are you two going to do while I’m with Dell?” He asked.

“I was thinking we’d go to the Sears store next to the Convention Centre. We might visit the bed department and lay on a bed, offering our pussies for fucking,” Cathy joked.

“That wouldn’t surprise me, coming from you,” he kidded.

“Daddy, you know that I’m only a slut when I’m with you as your daughter or as your sexy wife,” Cathy said, giving his cock several quick strokes. “I was thinking we’d look in the men’s section at some lounger pants for you and give the salesman a flash of tit and pussy.”

“I’ll decide which restaurant for us to go to for dinner,” Jenny said, taking her turn stroking his cock.


Dan saw a customer leave Dell’s store, kissed his girls, then darted to the door with his hard cock sticking straight out. Cathy and Jenny watched him enter the door and turn the ‘open’ sign to ‘closed.’

The girls sat closer together, holding hands with long, slender legs crossed. The sensual-looking pair were eyed by almost every person walking past them. They further added to their look by uncrossing their legs, relaxing their pose, and allowing a hint of bare pussy to show.

“Are you doing okay?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, why do you ask?”

“I love you and want you to feel good. Are you still bothered by Ben’s death?”

“Not like I was, thanks, mainly to you. I didn’t expect his parents to cut Danny and me out of their lives so much and so fast.”

“Are you going to get married again?”

Cathy laughed lightly. “That’s the last thing on my mind right now. I’m not sure I want the hassle of meeting a guy, finding out how good he is in bed, and having a long relationship.”

“I know you’d find another guy very easily with your beauty and great-looking body.”

“Looks and physical appearance aren’t the main things in a relationship, though they do help. Right now, I have all the man I want or need and a person to love me. He’s very handsome, a fantastic fucker, and we made a beautiful baby together.”

“You’d be happy just having Daddy as your lover?”

“Yes, for now. I also have Brad and Jake, if I need a fuck besides being with Dad.”

“Let’s go shopping for Daddy, Mommy.”


Dell looked at the Cosmopolitan magazine she was reading. Her expression changed, wondering why the man had turned the open sign around. Then she recognized it was Dan.

“I never expected to see you back here so soon.”

He came into her view, and she immediately noticed his hard cock sticking out of the opening of her lounger shorts. She remembered his wife saying it was seven inches long when it was hard. Dell smiled at him as he came to her, cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her. Dell felt the buttons on her blouse give way to his hands caressing her bare tits. He leaned over, sucking on each nipple.

“I remember you saying not to wear my bra or panties until you came here to fuck me.”

Dan slipped her blouse from her shoulders, her glance going to the front window to see if anyone was looking in. He took her in his arms, kissing her, her mouth accepting his exploring tongue. His hand went to the waist of her short skirt and slid it down.

“I shouldn’t be doing this; we shouldn’t be. Today is my wedding anniversary, and we’re going out to dinner.” Dan paused for a moment, looking at her, then knelt. His hands went to her tiny ass cheeks and pressed his face against her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.