The Adventures of a Rugby Coach - Cover

The Adventures of a Rugby Coach

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Chapter 33

True Sex Story: Chapter 33 - After several years of professional Rugby, I took up coaching and I have never had so much fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

Alison knocked on the gym door, I went to let her in.

“Hello Coach!” she said with a wink, “My team is ready for action!”

“Right, I will be out in two minutes,” I told her.

“Right see you outside,” she said and her eyes roamed up and down my body.

She blushed when she noticed that I had seen her roving eye, she turned away and almost ran out of the office. I finished my coffee before heading out of the office.

She had around a dozen lads with her and they had cases of expensive-looking cameras and sound kit.

“Right show me the best places to set up the cameras please,” she said with a smile. I noticed her eyes wandering over me again as she said it. Then she shook her head as if she were shaking the thoughts from her mind.

I took her to the training pitch and showed her the places that I thought would be the best vantage points. Alison took her time making sure that the lads with the cameras were all set up.

The squad turned up and got changed. Once they were ready, they met me outside and we did the normal warm-ups and then I sent the lads for two laps of the pitch. Then we practised some attacking moves off scrums and lineouts. It was standard training ground stuff.

I had decided that that would show me working with both the backs and forwards. Each of the moves had a code name and it would be called by the playmakers in the team. For me, the playmakers are scrumhalf, (number nine), flyhalf (number ten) and number eight, (In rugby the number eight is just called the number eight do not ask me why it just is.) It was up to those guys to play heads-up rugby and to call the plays they thought we could use. I had the lads that might make up the A team attacking the B team, then I switched it around.

The Fort Willaim coaches had told them they were bringing two teams with them and I wanted to win both games. I wanted both of my teams as well prepared as they could be. I coached them from both sides, showing both teams I was on their side.

I also dropped a man out of attack and defence to simulate that one of the teams was a man down from a red or yellow card.

We kept that up for an hour and then I took them to the sidelines and we took on fluids. I chatted with the lads about some mistakes they had made and how to correct them. We even did a walkthrough of the situations to make it easy to show the guys rather than trying to explain it at full pace.

Then we did some tacking drills and rucking drills, the pick and go from a ruck is a great attacking move and also hard to defend so again we got to work with both teams in both defence and attack.

Once that was done, I sent them for two laps of the pitch. Then I told them it was time to shower and change.

I walked over to where Alison had called the media lads around her. As she saw me walking over, she sent the lads to pack their kit away and smiled at me.

“That was great, you are very impressive and it’s obvious the lads love you,” she said, “I watched some coaching videos on YouTube and you looked better than those guys.”

I wondered who she had been watching...

“I am not sure about that!” I said.

We stood and watched the lads as they ran around the far posts. The lads were getting fitter every week. Their rugby skills were increasing as well.

“So how long before I can see the film?” I asked.

“Two or three days for editing, how long should it be?” Alison asked, she had moved closer to me and I could smell her perfume.

“It needs to last Ten to fifteen minutes?” I said and heard her giggle.

“Ten to fifteen minutes sounds good to me” she sighed I saw her bite her lower lip as I turned to face her, she blushed and I laughed.

“Where you being a naughty teacher?” I said with a cheeky wink.

“The chance would be a fine thing” She sighed and then seemed to think about what she had said and shook her head.

“Right, I better be off, I will see you later,” she said with a smile and I watched as she walked over the pitches toward the accommodation block. I made sure the gym was in good order and locked up before heading up to my room.

I showered and made a brew before tearing open a pack of Tunnocks tea cakes. I had been introduced to them in the staff room and they were now becoming a serious addiction.

I sat with the team sheets and made my choices; it had been easier with Jo around but now I had to pick all the players and I had no one to use as a sounding board. I filled in the sheets and sent a group email out. I knew that some lads would be disappointed but there was little I could do. I had already decided that everyone would get a game in at least one of the matches.

I got an email back from Barnes, he was my best player. Our best kicker and best playmaker. He was not in the match-day squad. I was saving him for the St Annes game. I knew that we could not win without him. He asked why he had been dropped, I called him and explained it and he seemed okay about it.

The rest of the week flew past the sun was shining and I spent as much time out and about as I could. I did not see Alison at all. She did send me a text to see if I fancied a beer on Friday night. I told her I would be glad to get out of the school. We arranged to meet outside the accommodation block at seven o’clock.

We did rugby training on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. On Thursday we did a video session and a Q&A. The lads all seemed eager to be involved either on or off the pitch. I explained why some lads would be on the bench and why they were not playing in the first game.

Mrs Dawson gave the lads a talk on accepting injury and not trying to hide it. She also talked about hydration and the colour of urine; it can tell you when you are dehydrated. She knew her stuff even if she was an uptight bitch.

When I ended the meeting Barnes asked if he could help with coaching on the match day. I agreed it would be a good idea.

I went back to my room, had a coffee, and did some more research into Canadian rugby. I was tucked up in bed by ten o’clock.

I woke up before the alarm, there was mist over the playing fields but it looked like a good day for a run. I got into my running gear and did my warm-ups. Then I headed out along the school road before turning out onto the moors. I ran a little bit longer than normal and a little bit faster.

By the time I got back, I was sweating like a pig. I took a shower before I headed down to the canteen and treated myself to the full Scottish fry-up. The canteen was quiet. I got a table to myself.

After breakfast I went back to my room, I had a free lesson first thing. I went and did an hour on my book. My first lesson of the day was with years ones. We did five-a-side football. Then I had year twos for a double lesson. I got them playing rugby. Somewhere into it and some were not but they all got their hands dirty and ran off some of their excess energy.

I did not bother with a cooked lunch. I got a takeaway cheese salad sandwich and takeaway coffee as well as some fruit.

I sat in the school’s garden and ate my picnic. The sun was high in the sky and it was great to just sit there and enjoy the gardens.

After lunch, I had the year fours, we did some rugby drills. I was worried about the lads that were in the match day squad for the following day getting hurt but no one did.

My last session was with some year-twos. I took them out for a run across the moors. It meant an early finish which they and to be fair I was happy about.

I closed up the gym after swilling down the showers and then went to my room. I sent a text to Alison checking we were still on for drinks. Then I spent an hour on my book before heading into the bathroom for a shave and shower.

By the time I was finished, I had had a reply from Alison. She said she was running late, and to go to her room at seven. She was up on the third floor.

I left my room at Seven and knocked on her door. She let me in by opening the door and standing behind it. She had a towel around her head and she was wearing a kimono. It was sticking to her like a second skin.

She had a glass of wine in her hand. She took a gulp as I walked into the centre of her room.

“Look Zak, I need to ask a favour and I will understand if you say no,” she said, her voice shaking and full of nervousness.

“Sure, what is it you need?” I asked, to be fair I was not completely sure.

Then I stood there open-mouthed as she untied the kimono’s belt and let it flutter to the ground. She was as naked as the day she was born.

Her body was curvy, she was not a BBW, but she had a great curvy body.

Her boobs were apple size with big pink nipples. Nipples that were growing hard as I watched her. her legs were long and strong looking and her pussy was nicely trimmed. Her stomach was flat. Her skin was unblemished in any way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.