The Satin Nightgown - Cover

The Satin Nightgown

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: This is a follow up to "Waiting Room." Emma shows Nils her "special occasion" nightgown. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy   .

“I have something to show you,” Emma said to Nils when he got out of his morning shower. She aimed a serious stare his way.

Nils let his head drop, a “What have I done now?” gesture.

“It all your fault,” Emma said. “Look.”

Nils looked. “I give up, what is it?”

Emma’s stern look turned to a smile. “My satin nightie.”

Nils looked puzzled. “It’s very nice. Is it new? You weren’t wearing it last night. Why is that my fault?”

“It’s my special occasion nightie. I wanted to show it to you before it’s too late.”

“What do you mean ‘too late’?”

“Can’t you guess? Pretty soon my belly will be too big for it. And my boobs too. I’ll be bursting out all over. All because of you.”

Nils thought about this for a moment. “Your boobs bursting out—that might be fun.”

“Fun for you maybe.”

“You’ll look great.”

“You think so, huh?”

“I know you will. Oh, darling, I can’t wait to see your baby belly. I can’t wait to see your milk-filled breasts.”

Emma’s smile turned sly. She pulled the strap of her satin nightie aside baring a breast.

Please Wait while image loads

A smile came to Nils’ lips. His cock lifted.

Emma’s grin widened. “Come here with that. I’m going to milk you in a very special way.”

Please Wait while image loads


Painting “The Satin Nightgown” from “school of Nils”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.