Sharing Stepmoms Sexy Snatch - Cover

Sharing Stepmoms Sexy Snatch

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A twenty-year-old stepson gets between new stepmom's thighs and uncovers her rich and abundant sexual history as he joyously fucks her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   .

I’m a twenty-year-old kid who is at the community college taking pre-engineering classes and living at home. My fifty-year-old dad just married an early forties woman who is now my new stepmom. She is a big-titted blond who is damned good looking and parades around here with minimal clothing, apparently oblivious to my testosterone level. I’m working on classwork so hard that I’ve stopped dating so my pecker is triggered easily by what I see all too much of around here. Does she realize her effect? I wonder sometimes.

Sherry is a very social creature and whether Dad is here or gone on one of his too many business trips she loves to visit. When he is in residence I hear plenty of lusty noises from their bedroom evenings and mornings and any old time on weekends. With those constant audio reminders that she loves sex and how little her clothing around here covers her mature charms, it’s tough to ignore her.

When Dad is gone more than two nights in a row she seems a bit edgy and I suspect it is horns. Only a semi-deprived month after the honeymoon she is really wanting my company and grabs it whenever I leave my room from studying. She sits close and asks a lot of questions about my “growing up” and wonders why I don’t have a girlfriend, seeing as I am good looking, have a nice personality, etc. I start to ask her questions in return later in the evening when she pours us each a glass of wine and sits on the couch by me in a barely opaque nightie. I get hints she is commando too.

She was married once before when she was “too young” as she puts it, saying she hadn’t done much dating before wedding and was still curious about men so got “in trouble”. When I asked what that meant she grinned and said that she didn’t open her legs only for her husband and got caught a few times. Until she met Dad she’d been steadily dating and rarely just one guy. Even then she had a couple of guys going until they got engaged.

A question from me, one of many to pop up in my head, “Did that bother Dad when you were dating? I assume that you were having sex with all the guys you were dating.”

She got up to refill our wineglasses and I got a quick view of her tight and naked buns. On her return she answered, “It bothered me more to cut back to just him than the other way around I think. He wasn’t used to getting laid very much and I was. Of course, I am a bit younger and women don’t go limp after only one bang, you know.” She really grinned after that remark.

I was getting a hard on in my loose shorts and I think she saw it. She reached over to grasp it and said, with mock concern, “Oh, I seem to be causing you some distress it seems. It would be nice of your step-mom to bring you some relief.” I was paralyzed as she knelt in front of me, pulled down my shorts and took my hard rod into her mouth in just a few seconds, so fast I couldn’t object if I’d even wanted to. Such skill and I blew my wad in thirty seconds. She pulled off and swallowed with a smile.

Sitting back next to me and pulling up her nighty to reveal what I suspected, she murmured, “Would you mind returning the favor?”

I moved around and replied, “I’ve hardly ever done this so please give advice.” I started by kissing her thighs not far from the neatly trimmed pussy that I had fantasized about. Its scent was something I’d never really gotten from the few girlfriend pieces where my face had gotten down there. It was a real perfume that began to reload my pecker. She gently guided my tongue, lips, and even teeth on how to tease and please that special part of female anatomy until she came with a vigorous orgasm, clamping my head between her thighs as she moaned and shook.

A toast to helping each other out finished our wine and it was off to our beds. I had to jack off to rid myself of my resurrected rod to get to sleep.

No mention of the previous evening but we sat together after our day wound down. She had on that nighty again and we talked some more about our personal lives. She did say that few men she knew ever wanted to know about her personal history, including Dad, and she was enjoying our discussion as I told her about my much more limited sexual conquests too. Yes, I had a hard on and she flashed her body to me more readily. This time she laid me on the couch and took off her nightie so I could see and caress her bounteous bosom with my lips and fingers before we started the oral sex. She demonstrated 69ing and I got some more practice. If we were both doing each other simultaneously then it was difficult to be doing and getting at the same time so we took turns, each getting the other off twice this time.

At the end she said, “I don’t think we should be in a bed together because I would find it difficult to not fuck a hunk like you. This isn’t intercourse so I’m ok sharing it. Just wanted you to understand.” I sure wasn’t complaining!

Dad was home the next night and the fucking noises were plentiful. I was awakened later in the night when she pulled back my sheet, knelt by the side of the bed, and sucked my balls dry. When I tried to eat her she whispered, “No, I’ve gotten off and am kinda messy down there right now. It’s OK but I wanted you to be too.” I kissed her for that, cummy mouth and all.

She was so sweet and made me feel good every day. In the late afternoons while Dad was back but not home yet she’d distract me from my studying by bringing me some wine in the nude. We’d do some variation of the 69 thing and talk more about our sexual pasts and interests. I’d get real hard hearing about her old days when she’d have one fuck in the afternoon and another during a date that night plus a few times she did a “double date” which meant that two guys took her out and team fucked her later on. I’d have that on my mind as my mouth was right on where it happened and also thought about the cock that started me in my late mom going in where my tongue was inserting. I sure wanted to put mine in there! I was happy getting what I was though.

A few months into this hot sex life Dad was away and Sherry brought us whiskey instead of wine. Her eyes were red and even dumb old me could tell something was wrong, so I asked.

“I got some shitty news just a little while ago. The husband of your Dad’s personal assistant called me and said he’d found out that the two of them fucked on those away trips and that had been going on for quite a while. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do on their side of it. I think she’d worked with him for quite a while, way before me.”

I put my arms around her, not sure what to say. After a bit she looked up at me and said, “I don’t want to give up on this marriage. I used to date and fuck guys who I knew were fucking other women and it was OK so I can put up with this since he treats me real good when he is here and I have you when he isn’t. It does mean that I don’t have to resist getting you in my bed if you are interested. Actually I’ll be in yours that way so it isn’t technically intruding on my marital sex activities. Is that OK?”

I took her to my bedroom promptly, undressed her and myself, and ate her just enough to get nice and juicy. I was balls deep in moments and she squealed in joy. We fucked like crazy until I couldn’t get one bit of stiffness but woke her in the night when I could. As we lay together in the dawn she grinned, “You know, twenty goes into forty-two a lot more than fifty goes into anything smaller. You alone fucked me more than those double date guys did, I think. Yummmm! This will be all right.”

She never mentioned it to Dad and sometimes, if he doesn’t get her off enough, she’ll slip into my room afterwards and we’ll fuck quietly for her finale. Sloppy seconds are damn erotic. With the virus she’s working at home much of the time now so a morning fuck with me happens regardless of who fucks her at night. When he’s not home she gets all I can give her. My schoolwork is flying high too.

I do a little bit of dating for special events but the women that offer me their pussy, note that I don’t particularly pursue that, are no comparison to my hot stepmom. There are some other things I didn’t mention yet. When Dad is away, Sherry and I go do things together with me taking his place or just things she and I do “family style”. Even more important I have noticed that when we make love there is a lot more than just fucking involved. We are getting our hearts close and closer and she has admitted sharing “life secrets” with me she hadn’t with Dad. It’s getting to be kinda like she has two husbands.

Then came the day when she told me he’d commented that his personal assistant had gotten a divorce. He didn’t give any reason and she didn’t ask but was tempted to inquire about the trips she went on with him and were there any issues there. She’d seen some of the room receipts and there was only one room with a single bed. Rather good evidence but she couldn’t decide whether to press the issue and maybe even bring our affair out in the open. What would be the benefit?

One thing to try would be to invite Penny over for dinner since they’d never really done more than a very brief meeting early on. I’d hardly spent any time with her either so it would be tough to refuse a direct request.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.