See-saw Santa - Cover

See-saw Santa

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emma and Nicole have been good. They expect Santa will reward them appropriately.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Illustrated   .

“Santa is coming soon—are you all excited?” Emma asked Nicole.

“I am very excited,” Nicole answered. “I’ve been such a good girl this year.”

“Me too,” Emma declared. “I am sure Santa is going to give us so much stuff.”

“Everything our hearts desire,” Nicole agreed.

Both girls burst out laughing.

“Look out the window. Maybe you can see him coming,” Nicole said.

“I can’t. The windows are covered with butterflies,” Emma said.

“That’s not butterflies, that’s frost,” Nicole said.

“Or snow,” Emma said.

“Or cum,” Nicole said.

“You’re bad,” Emma said.

“You’re worse,” Nicole said.

“You’re worser,” Emma said.

“You’re...”

There was a knock at the door.

“Probably Nils,” Nicole said. “I invited him over.”

“Unless it’s Santa,” Emma speculated.

“I thought Santa uses the chimney,” Nicole said.

“Ho ho ho!” came from the hall.

“It is Santa!” both girls cried out, and they opened the door.

“Santa!” Nicole exclaimed. “What do you have for us in your sacks?”

“I hope it’s a gazillion gallons of baby juice,” Emma said.

“Because we’ve been so good!” Emma and Nicole shouted out with glee.

Santa smiled.

It was a gazillion gallons of baby juice.

Naked man on the floor with two naked women, on sitting on his crotch, the other sitting on his face

Lovely as it is to feel the cunning licks and laps of Santa’s tongue between her sex lips, the push and prod of his nose against her asshole, the prod and push of his chin upon her clit, Emma finds even greater joy observing Nicole’s growing excitement as she rides Santa’s cock. Clearly the girl is nearing orgasm. Her breath comes in short pants. Her nipples extend. Her eyelids flicker and flutter. Abruptly Nicole’s eyes go wide. Emma knows without doubt what is happening: Santa is coming in Nicole’s cunt. It is as if the throb and jolt of his climax reverberates in Nicole’s chin. Santa’s orgasm goes six, seven, eight powerful spurts. Before the last splash of semen smoothers Nicole’s twitching cervix, Emma and Nicole join him in ecstasy, coming together like a hundred thousand naked boys cannonballing into a single fuck-hot swimming hole.

The face of an amazed woman

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.