Contemporary Commune - Cover

Contemporary Commune

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: One man's dream of creating an idyllic place in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Nudism   .

Frank already knew what he would do when the inheritance from his recently passed father arrived. He had long ago chosen people over profits. His last several generations had built a very successful company which he wanted no part of running. Also, he had remained single, eschewing serious relationships with any of the women who savored his money. That got him a fair amount of good pussy but little emotional satisfaction.

He sold the $3 million or so of family held securities and put the cash in money markets. Then he and the family attorney worked on a plan to sell the profitable company. He knew most of the key management so offered them an opportunity to buy the company for a seven-digit appraised price. He would self-finance if they could come up with ten percent of the appraised value with a ten year payoff. They took it.

Now he could move on his dream. He’d studied the communes of the sixties and seventies, noting their strengths and weaknesses. He’d anticipate and resolve any problems in his plan. But first to find the right location. That was more time consuming and going slower than he expected so he contacted Polly, his late father’s personal assistant since before he was born. She was a bachelorette about twenty years older than his twenty-seven.

Although she’d received a substantial gift from his father’s trust she was eager to help, not knowing what to do with herself. He put her on the internet searching for the property he wanted while he did some of that too, but mainly contacted possibilities to get more details. It was getting frustrating.

The first Friday of her employment Polly doubly surprised him in the late afternoon by carrying in a tray with two bourbon-on-the-rocks. That was the milder one. She was nude! She smiled that smile he’d known for years as she explained, “Your father and I had this custom for maybe twenty years to celebrate the end of a week. The rest of the celebration was on that upholstered couch in his office. I know you are puzzled so I’ll explain. Your mother and I were the closest of friends. When she got so ill she asked me to gift your father with what she couldn’t. I’d learned long ago that I could not have children which is mostly why I wouldn’t marry. That and my independence were the reasons I declined his marital proposals. I’d like to offer you the same personal gift though.”

She was attractive still with nice, well-kept curves and a great personality. He admitted to himself he’d fantasized about her. He toasted his parents and sat her on his lap. She felt as good as she looked and they were soon going up the stairs. She pointed to a guest room and said, “Let’s use that room. I’ve never been in there.” How sensitive! He was quickly distracted from any further thoughts as she totally captured his attention. He’d had no idea an older woman could be so much better than the cute young chicks he’d had. Finally, totally drained, he laid by her side and came back to earth. He’d claimed her and the issue rarely crossed his mind again. She was the best piece he’d ever had. What a fortunate father.

Then the breakthrough! A great piece of land in the southwest part of Arkansas showed up and they made arrangements to go see it. It was drivable and only one hotel room was needed. It was 160 acres of undeveloped forestland with substantial lake frontage on an entirely privately owned lake. The access rod was lousy but that was no big deal. What really reached out to Frank was the large-opening cave which faced east and could nicely serve as the habitat for the buildings of the commune. He was amazed at how low the asking price was and didn’t dicker. The property was deeded to a Trust and Frank would be the only trustee until all of the planned improvements were finished. Then it would be run by a group of five permanent residents who would be elected every other year.

The first thing was to pave the access to the cave from a county road. He had to get some easements but that was routine stuff. He and Polly camped and screwed in the cave as they went over the land and planned the development. As soon as the well and water system, solar+wind power, and the sewage disposal were functional Frank had an RV trailer installed just inside the cave opening to serve as a headquarters and better living accommodations for the two of them.

A trail had been constructed to the newly built beach and the weather was comfortable so once a day they would trek down to the beach and get nude to enjoy the outdoors. Things were moving swiftly. Frank had been meeting with a local architect to design the permanent buildings for inside the cave. They had evolved to a Commons building with the commercial kitchen and seating which could be used for group meetings and other activities. There would also be a community shower room and a laundry. The adjacent residential building had an initial twenty units but capable of having twenty more easily added at the next level. Each unit was basic with a front room, a bedroom, and a personal room with toilet and wash counter. Those were started.

Heating and cooling were from a geothermal system shared with the Common building. Its heat exchange coil was immersed in an underground river deeper in the cave which was blocked off for safety reasons.

Frank had hoped to put a hydroelectric plant in the nearby dam that formed the lake but he was running out of cash. Until he could afford it he had the local electric coop hook into their self-contained system to cover any larger demands.

Whew! Frank and Polly took a short break to tour the area which was more interesting than they thought. Arkansas is often given a bad rap by folks who have never been there. It does have a lot to offer besides a President. They visited the world’s only public diamond mine which is a state park and Polly was thrilled to find a tiny yellow one. One last stop in Mena, the closest town, to check out suppliers and buy a good used pickup truck to keep at the commune.

On returning it was time to publicize their venture and attract wannabe hippies. Their website was ready and got responses quite soon. Most were just curious but they screened the serious ones and began dialogs. Appointments were made for the really serious ones to visit. A cultural guide was emailed to go over with the prospects when they arrived on scene. They already knew that a substantial membership buy-in would give them ownership of one of the living units, much like a condo.

Part-timers were discouraged. This was a lifestyle, not a resort. Everyone would be expected to share the necessary work including the cooking and cleaning. Also, no residents below the age of eighteen were permitted so facilities for children wouldn’t be needed. Kids could only visit for up to one week. Slowly the list of accepted ones grew and there were five couples and one single woman waiting when the first batch of living units were ready.

When all were moved in there was an evening campfire with hot dogs and smores down at the beach. Frank and Polly stripped and went skinny-dipping and most of the others followed suit, or should it be “sans suit”? Anyway, a precedent was set and there was an increasing amount of nude activity at the beach.

There was a steady influx of new residents ranging from the mid-twenties to the seventies. Mostly couples but a mix of singles too. Because of the investment it was people of means who wanted to escape the current society. Councils were held to determine the local policies. The possibilities of temporary members bringing their own housing, like tents and RVs, to locate outside the cave entrance was discussed. A team worked on the issues and policies to present to the group. This was pure democracy as Frank had hoped for. He had as many votes as anyone else.

Because it was a private and closed group, nudism spread from the beach to the cave as the weather got warmer. The single woman resident, Rita, adopted it all the time. She was late 30s and a bit on the plump side but carried it in luscious curves quite well.

She approached Frank one day and said she’d like to thank him for creating this place. Would he come to her domicile? He followed, curious. Once inside she laid on the bed and spread her legs, showing off neatly trimmed pubes framing a pink and moist pleasure place. “I especially like older men and I think you’ll like me even though I’m younger than Polly. I know you two aren’t married and I hope you have some freedom to fuck.”

Frank thought quickly. Sexual freedom was a common thing in the earlier communes. He and Polly hadn’t discussed it explicitly, but he had hints he wasn’t the only one parting her pussy lips back where they came from. His pants dropped and Rita gripped his rising rod, smiling as her mouth helped it get fully filled. Soon he slid into her slippery snatch and made her squeal softly. He whispered, “You on top?” They rolled over with him still embedded. Now her soft and slightly sagging tits were easy to fondle and tease. She wouldn’t let him up until he’d sprayed her cervix twice. She’d had a bunch of shivering peaks.

As she dismounted, smiling, she simply said, “Thanks. Anytime and often, I hope.”

Frank related this to Polly as they banged on the beach in the dark. Her response was, “Good for you. Now I can take up some offers I’ve been getting from some guys. Apparently having sexual variety like they’d read about in the old-days communes was one of the reasons they joined us. I’ll let you know who so you can connect with the female half of those couples.”

Things got more direct and open, at least for seven of the now ten couples. The warming weather encouraged nudity everywhere so there was a good look at the menu for all concerned. A single man in his early fifties had also joined. Polly told me he turned her on. One by one, using the same introductory ploy as Rita, Frank checked out and left a liquid gift in each’s love tube. When they’d experienced his skills and tool they all mentioned more in the future. Each night as they had a go-to-sleep fuck, Polly and Frank would discuss the day’s carnal recreation. Sometimes it took that to resurrect their well satisfied lust for the finale. It was notable that no overnights had yet occurred.

Now that it was nine of each sex participating with new members imminent, Polly had a bright idea. She arranged with a local jewelry artist to make necklaces to let others know your sexual preferences to avoid uncomfortable situations. A green bead meant you were hetero, a red bead signaled homo, and a yellow one that you were bi. No necklace meant you weren’t sharing. You’d have to ask about threesomes and more. That expedited things and now if you were passing by a secluded place there might be a couple who did not live together copulating. Passing by later the same woman might be there with a different man clasped by her legs. If she saw you and you were interested, you stroked your dick, she might nod so you would wait and watch and enjoy the freshest of “seconds”. Or would they be “thirds” or more?

Not everyone was interested in everyone else so a polite decline to an offer could be expected and shouldn’t be taken too personally. There were now lots of options so no one could get horny. Rita and Robert, the single man, started a new trend after clearly spending the night together. At first it was couples swapping and occasionally inviting a single to join them but it got more involved and some beads got changed as a result. Robert was invited to join Polly and Frank when she got comfortable with him. That was a new experience of the founding couple and certainly hot as Frank watched his sweetie pounded while he kissed and fondled her parts that were unused at the moment. He’d gotten accustomed to her slippery post-coital snatch but seeing the cum delivered was a whole new level. That image as he drove his bone into that sopping place as she squealed and squirmed was the greatest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.