Waiting Room - Cover

Waiting Room

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Two for the price of one: Emma and Nils have a nervous time at the doctor's office, then when they get home there's only one thing to do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Illustrated   .

“It’s going to be a while,” the receptionist informed them. “Have a seat and make yourselves comfortable.”

“I wonder how long a while is,” Nils said to Emma as they took their seats in the all but empty waiting room.

“And these chairs aren’t really all that comfortable,” Emma said. “And it’s kind of warm in here.”

“Practically hot,” Nils said.

Emma nodded. “And that cute couple right across from us seem to be a bit nervous.”

“They do,” Nils agreed.

“I’m sure they have nothing to worry about, but I wonder if there’s anything we can do to make them less nervous,” Emma said.

“Maybe something to distract them,” Nils suggested.

“Something to make the wait more enjoyable.”

Naked man and woman, sitting on chairs. Her hand around his cock and his hand grabbing and pinching her breast

The wait turned out to be just long enough and quite enjoyable. Nils and Emma rose from their chairs and smiled at the couple across the room, and the couple returned identical smiles, dressed themselves in clothing identical to Emma’s and Nils’, and accompanied Nils and Emma into the doctor’s office to find out they were going to have identical twins, a boy and a girl.


In a hurry to celebrate the good news, Emma and Nils make for the bedroom immediately upon getting home from the doctor’s office. Undressed within second of reaching the bedroom, they waste no time pulling down the bedspread. Emma pushes Nils onto the bed and like a spry cat, pounces. Her mouth finds Nils’ cock. Her cunt finds Nils’ tongue. Quick as a wink, as a dozen winks, Emma comes. Much as she likes to feel Nils ejaculate in her mouth, to taste his creamy seed, today she needs to witness the joyful, potent leap.

Naked woman on top of an orgasming man in the 69 position

After, settling down to some side-by-side cuddling, Nils asks if Emma feels it might be wrong for him to be inside her.

“No, no, no,” Emma insists. She gathers Nils’ sleepy penis in her hands and caresses it to wakefulness, whereupon she inserts it where it belongs, now, and tomorrow, and forever after.

man fucking woman from behind while they lay on their sides

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.