Neglectful Norman - Cover

Neglectful Norman

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: How a hot wife makes sure her pussy is taken care of.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   .

Norman’s wife hadn’t been laid in three weeks. That didn’t sit well but she was afraid to find a local cock to do the job. She wanted to keep her reputation. She’d fucked around before meeting her husband but never too close to home. Those memories gave her an idea.

“Hey Sis, can I come for a visit? I need to party like we used to.”

Her divorced older sister got the message. As singles they’d go to a bar a few towns over and have little difficulty convincing a couple, or sometimes more, guys to rent a room before the night was over. They’d both watched the other take on cock many times.

Sis knew right where to go and who to fix up her cheating sibling with. The motel beds got plenty of action and Sis texted another pair when the first two wore out.

This hot wife still couldn’t get her husband’s interest so she came up with a different plan. Sis arrived for a weekend visit. Saturday afternoon she went shopping and Sis had little difficulty getting Norman between her legs in the marital bed.

Guess who walked in and “caught” them. Sis just grinned behind his back while Norman groveled. After letting him squirm she announced, “I brought Sis here to show you what we did last weekend when I visited her. Those four guys put more cum in me that night than you have in the last six months. Now you can’t complain if I go get more when you don’t keep my pussy happy.”

He pulled her down on the bed, ripped her panties off, and growled as he poked her hard, riled in anger and jealousy. She shrieked with joy and Sis got in on the fun too, putting her pussy in his face.

“If you neglect me again, I know exactly how to take care of my pussy. Don’t neglect my sister either when she visits!”

He’d never forget and looked forward to Sis’s next visit too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.