Rabies - Cover

Rabies

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nurse Alina is concerned about her technique in giving injections so she enlists the aid of Doctor Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Nurse Alina approached Doctor Nils with the problem. “You know how I have to give the rabies shots?”

“Right,” said the doctor. “Fourteen injections, one a day, twice around his stomach. Poor kid.”

“Today was the first one,” said Alina.

“How did it go?”

“It was kind of embarrassing. First of all, he’s so lean. No body fat at all. And then he’s at that age.”

“What age?”

“Instant erection at the sight of someone like me.”

“I can understand that. I remember those days,” Nils said.

“He was so embarrassed. So squirmy. I almost thought he’d orgasm when I touched the alcohol wipe to his belly skin. I was really afraid I was going to mess up.”

Nils nodded. “That would be a problem. You want me to give him the shots?”

“Oh, no. I’ve got to learn to handle these situations,” Alina said. “Even if there aren’t a lot of rabid dogs running around.”

“True,” said Nils. “So what did you have in mind?”

“I was wondering if perhaps I could practice on you.”

“On me?” Nils’ shoulders sprang back more than a few inches. “I’m not getting rabies shots. And anyway, what good would that do?”

“I wouldn’t actually give you the shots,” Alina said. “What I’d do is learn how to deal with your erection.”

“Hm, that sounds interesting. Tell me more.”

“It might be easier if I showed you. If you could just undress and lie on the table.”

“Just to be clear, you’re not actually going to give me the shots.”

“Right,” said Alina.

“Okay,” Nils agreed. He undressed and lay on his back on the examination table, a sheet draped over his torso.

“So my theory is,” Alina explained, “if I can get him unaroused, fully relaxed, then I can comfortably give him the shot.”

“Sounds plausible,” Nils said. “How do you propose to get him unaroused?”

“Like this,” Alina said, sliding the sheet towards Dr. Nils’ feet and gripping his erection with her hand. “I just masturbate him until he comes.”

She demonstrated. Her hand moved lithely up and down the stalk of Nils’ phallus. Gradually she increased the speed and pressure. With a muffled grunt, Nils ejaculated. Alina milked the cock through seven, eight, nine spurts, until at last the flow ceased.

Please Wait while image loads

“Now I should be able to do the injection without difficulty,” Alina said.

“Mmm,” Nils purred. “Possibly. But you should consider that fellows of his age can get hard again almost immediately.”

“I hadn’t thought of that,” Alina admitted.

“It might take two or three courses to get him fully calmed. You wouldn’t want him suddenly stiffening right at the wrong time.”

“I wouldn’t,” Alina agreed. “So what should I do?”

“Maybe mouth him to a second climax,” Dr. Nils suggested.

“Great idea,” Alina said, and without hesitation she bent over Nils and took his somewhat softened cock into her mouth.

After several minutes of sucking, Nils’ second climax arrived. Jolt after jolt of semen shot into Alina’s mouth. She swallowed greedily. Even after the spasms subsided, Alina kept the doctor’s cock in her mouth, making sure it softened completely.

“How was that?” Alina asked.

“Divine,” Nils said. “I’m fully relaxed now.”

“So you think this technique will work?” Alina asked.

“I’m sure it will,” Doctor Nils said. “There’s just one problem.”

“What’s that?”

“When word gets out, I fear we might have an epidemic of dog bites.”

§

Note: This story is set some forty years ago when a series of shots were needed to thwart rabies. Now, for better or for worse, many fewer shots are required.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.