The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

If the twins arrival was not an official visit it was the closest I had seen yet. Unlike when Jordan and I had arrived, the Bianchi sisters received the full treatment. They were conveyed to the palace’s front door by limousine. A groomsman stood waiting to open the doors so that they could be met by Her Royal Highness Cecelia Margret Winthrope Riogati and myself, the Crown Prince. Desiree, Benson and other house functionaries were lined up to be introduced right down to Isabel, who would be their ladies maid for the visit.

It was just after two on Friday. They were expected to stay at least through the next week. They would, of course be staying in the princess consort’s suite. It was my understanding that, though they had stayed at the palace numerous times in the past, this would be the first time they were given those particular rooms.

I will admit when they first stepped from the car I gasped. They were breathtaking. I had never seen them dressed in anything but casual clothing. They had been wearing bikinis the first time we met. On the return trip to Mariner they had worn yoga pants with loose sweaters for the flight. This was the first time I was seeing them in traditional Mariner garb.

That meant tight tops with scoop necks which revealed their amazing cleavage. Any support was built in because their nipples, hard from either the day’s chill or their own passions, were solid points evident in the thin material. They wore full skirts which consisted of a solid silky base covered by fine lace with a complicated pattern. It ended above their knees. Both were in dazzling white. CFM three inch heels made then taller, though I could still look down on them. They both had their curly dark brown hair held in place by white bands.

They walked up to us and curtsied to my mother.

“Your Highness,” one of them said. “I can’t tell you how excited we were to receive your invitation.”

“We were sooo hoping for a chance to get to know the prince better,” added the other added coyly.

Including the groomsman, there were eight men standing there. I know all of us were sporting at least semihard woodies, just from the combination of their looks and breathy voices.

“You are welcome to my house,” mother said. “I believe you know James, my son.”

They both curtsied.

“I believe you already know Desiree?” I said introducing her. She then proceeded to introduce the rest of the household.

We proceed through the door, mother first and then me, followed by Desiree who had hooked her arms through the twins’ and led then inside. Once there, she turned them over to Isabel, to be shown to their rooms.

Mother, Desiree and I then proceeded to the Regent’s Office.

“They obviously know why they’re here,” mother said once coffee was served.

“They’re not fools,” Desiree said. “If they had any doubts those will be put to rest once they see they’ve been put up in the princess consort’s suite.”

“What am I suppose to do?” I asked.

“Get to know them better,” mother said. “Talk to them. Walk in the gardens.”

“You have a couple of familiarization tours next week,” Desiree said. “One is to one of the server farms and another to the National Museum. Take one to each.” She hesitated sipping at her coffee. “They absolutely plan to play the twins card. That puts them above all the other candidates and they know it. They understand the prestige it would bring to you to bag a set of twins like your ancestor.”

“But don’t let that be the overriding concern,” mother said. “The PR value among the populace will not compensate for having bad princesses.”

“I’ll remember that.”

“Good. And James? Fuck the shit out of them. There’s a reason they’re in the consort’s rooms.”


We met for tea on the patio. In these late days of summer the chill made it known that our patio dining days were almost done for this year. Conversation was light. Mother asked about the girls parents, even though she saw the prime minister several times every week, whether here or at the House of Lords. Sofia was in the Eurozone right now. Probably in Paris, though the girls did not know her itinerary for certain.

In the evening we walked the gardens and I managed to make out with each girl as we took the rounds. Several times they managed to maneuver the situation so that they were making out with each other while I watched. They were definitely going for the allure of the twins thing. It was a game they had, no doubt, played many times before with others.

We had a late dinner in the family dining room. Mother asked the girls about themselves, for all the world sounding like any parent feeling out their child’s perspective spouse. I found it charming and erotically unhinged, considering.

After dinner we had more talk and drinks in my den. Yes I found I had a den. It was sheathed in wood and oh so masculine. Clever prints gave a hint of erotic flair while masquerading as art. Eventually mother begged off to bed. Desiree, who had been with us all evening, stayed around until the twins, yawns passing between them, said goodnight.

Once they had gone Desiree folded herself into my arms for a good night kiss.

“Go have fun with them James,” The black haired girl said. “I think Sissy might need a little company tonight.” With a wink she took herself off.

As usual Allen had laid out some nightwear for me. I noted the crest on the pajama tops, finely embroidered on the left side beneath the collar.

I opened the connecting door between my suite and theirs and heard a soft moan. Looking into the sitting room I saw the luscious body of Isabel splayed across one of the chairs. She was nude. Her body covered by a thin sheen. The brown hair of one of the twins was buried between her legs. Her body was arcing up in pleasure into the other twin who was up on her, her mouth suckling at the maids grapefruit sized breasts. Her body heaved and moved as an obvious orgasm went through her.

I watched until she finished. When she turned to look at me she smiled and her fingers entwined in the hair of the girl between her legs. She pulled.

The Bianchi sister kneeling there looked up and saw me watching them from the open doorway. When she saw me she stood and walked to me.

Like Isabel both sisters were naked. I watch as she approached me, her breasts swaying gently as she walked in her bare feet. She threw her arms around my neck and looked deep into my eyes.

“We waited so long for you James. We thought you’d never come, so we started without you.”

I looked at her face. It was glazed with Isabel’s juices.

“You are naughty girls,” I said then ran my tongue over her face, lapping up the maid’s juices. “She does taste very good.”

“Have you had her yet?” the twin asked. I still did not know which one.

I shook my head, no. “Perhaps some other night.”

I looked over and the other twin was kissing the maid. I followed her lead and kissed the girl in my arms. When the kiss finished I released her from my arms but grabbed her hand.

“Jess, say goodbye. It’s time to go,” she said to her sister.

Jessica released Isabel and padded barefoot across the room to us. I looked at the maid.

“Goodnight Isabel. Tell Allen I said for you to bring our breakfast in the morning.”

“Very good, Your Highness,” the girl said without the least indication that what I said was in any way unusual.

Jessica pulled the door closed behind her when she followed us to my sitting room. We traversed the room and entered the bedroom.

“Go ahead and make yourselves comfortable on the bed,” I said. “I want to watch a bit.”

Each girl climbed on to the bed and proceeded to recline beside each other, mirroring her sister. I took the chair and just gazed on their perfection. Suddenly I saw it. They were mirror images of each other. No person is actually entirely symmetrical. They are mostly symmetrical. If someone is too asymmetrical we see them as not aesthetically attractive. If symmetry is too perfect it enters the realm of the uncanny valley and looks fake. The twins were asymmetrical in a such a way that they were mirror images of each other. I knew now that I would always be able to tell them apart. I knew which was Emily because she still carried the traces of Isabel’s essence.

I looked at them both, one after the other and they knew what I wanted to see. I was sure I was not the first guy to want to see them together.

Emily moved closer to her sister. She reached up and touch Jessica’s cheek, looking deep into her eyes. They moved together and kissed.

I had been hard since hearing Isabel’s first moan. Now my cock was hurting it was so engorged with blood.

Their kiss broke and Emily started kissing down her sister’s neck. Gentle kisses, soft sucks and flicking tongue moved down her body. Jessica laid back and let herself be fondled. When Emily got to her sisters breast she licked and sucked on the left one, her tongue circling the nipple.

Jessica reached out and cradled her sisters head as she moaned, “Oh Em.”

Got them, I thought.

“Pleasure each other,” I ordered. Emily looked up at me and I waited to see anger or disgust, but instead I saw lust.

She continued to move down her sister. When she got to her pussy she swung her body over Jessica’s face so that they could 69. I waited until they managed to blast each other through a couple of orgasms. By that time I was not even sure they still remembered I was there.

As they panted into each other I stood and quietly disrobed. Emily was on top and I reached out and caressed her shapely ass.

“So beautiful,” I said.

She rolled off her sister and I bent to kiss her. I tasted Jessica’s juices now joining Isabel’s. As our tongues dueled the deep musty taste overwhelmed like a strong drink. I pulled her body up into mine. Her breasts crushed against me.

I found Jessica had wigged out from beneath her form when I felt her lips around my manhood. I broke the kiss and looked down to see her high cheekbones become more prominent as she sucked on me. I wanted to dump into her mouth right then, but knew they would not be impressed by such a rookie move.

Instead I reached down to cup her chin. Moving my hand down her throat I could feel my cock in there as she deep throated me. My hand continued down until I felt the orb of her breast. I cupped it, squeezing hard, the nipple digging into my palm.

She lost concentration, moaning around me. I rubbed my hand over her breasts, her nipple scraping my palm.

She popped me out of her mouth. “God, Em. He’s good.”

Emily just moaned into my mouth as she humped her cunt against my leg. I reached down and pulled Jessica up on to the bed. I pulled her until she was sitting between Emily’s legs. As their heads came within reach of each other, Jessica’s mouth locked onto her sisters. I watched their tongues duel as I crawled between Jessica’s thighs.

I used my thighs to splay her open. Emily reached down and ran her fingers through her sister’s cunt. With her other hand she reached down and tweaked her sister’s right nipple. Jessica moaned into her mouth.

I laid my cock on Jessica’s slit, rubbing across the lips and bumping Emily’s hand.

“Oh Fuck, Em,” she moaned again.

I aimed and slid into her. Her warm velvet sheath moved around me. Emily’s tongue down her throat stopped the cries coming from her. I bent over and when Emily broke the kiss I pressed my lips against hers. Our tongues dueled in a three way kiss that was broken when Jessica’s body arced and she froze, a silent scream coming from her. Emily was still strumming her clit and Jessica’s body dropped only to thrust up again as her body responded to our continued assault.

As she stopped shaking I pulled my cock out of her, fast and hard. Jessica whined as her body convulsed again.

Emily crawled out from under her, letting her sister’s body drop to the bed bonelessly. As Emily moved toward me I forced her to turn around so that she was on her knees over her sister. As soon as her vision cleared Jessica reached up to place her arms behind Emily’s neck and pull her in for more kissing.

I knelt behind Emily and rubbed my cock across her sex to ensure it was ready. She was dripping fluid. I slid my cock into her and she grunted into her sister’s mouth.

I thrust hard into her. Her tight ass moved up and back causing our bodies to slap into each other as we fucked. Jessica released her, ducking her head lower so she could capture Emily’s breast. She sucked hard on her sisters globe, finally capturing the nipple with her teeth.

Emily howled. “Bite me, cunt!”

She shimmied her hips making me hit different spots inside her. Jessica reached between her sisters legs, returning the favor, as she strummed her clit.

“Fucking bloody hell!” the girl wailed, and I heard her Mariner accent come out strong as she began to cum. I sped up and her cunt began to pull and grasp at me.

“Cum in her James,” Jessica said. “Show us how you’re going to make her pregnant with fucking baby sauce.”

That was it for me. I shot into her, hot loads of sperm. Emily wailed again, her body slamming into mine so that my sperm shot deep into her.

When she finished she collapsed onto her sister, pulling off my cock now slimy with all our juices.

I dropped onto the bed next to them and after kissing her sister Emily rolled over me so that they were laying on each side of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.