The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 24

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

It was decided that I would escort Allison to the Christmas Ball. Allison was wearing an evening dress especially designed for her. Like all such Mariner fashions it’s top was cut to show her nipples. Her dark nipples peeked out and the material of the dress was stimulating her areola enough to keep them hard and pointy. The embroidery above her pleated sash contained tiny pearls. The long loose pleated gown was made up of gossamer panels covering fine satin.

Jordan had told me that Allison had practiced with her walking in the four inch CFM heels that went with the outfit. Jordan wore a gown by the same designer who had provided her dress for my Introduction Ball.

I had an outfit of the same design that I had worn. A combination of Hollywood military formal and vaudeville costume meant to be easily removed. The only difference was that instead of the Marshal’s rank that I had worn at my Introduction my collar tabs were a gold crown indicating my royal status.

I picked her up at her suite. When I arrived Isabel opened the door and I saw the vision of loveliness that was Allison.

“Wow,” was all I could come out with.

“Eloquent as ever,” she said.

I present my arm and we started down the hall. We passed through the guarded door of the residential wing.

“The trees are all decorated so beautifully. They were already up when I got here.”

“Yes,” I said. “They’re a relatively new addition to Mariner Christmas celebrations. We didn’t get them from the Germans, but from the Italians. Like them, we now traditionally decorate them on the Marian Feats of December eighth, but that only started in the 1960’s.”

“No Santa Clause either.”

“We celebrate St. Nicholas’s Feast on December sixth. That’s when we give presents.”

“I hope you don’t mind that I have something to give you tomorrow.”

“On Christmas Eve?”

“That’s when my family does it.”

“Nervous?” I asked as the Ballroom door became visible.

“A little. This will be my first real orgy.”

“You can start slow, or even not at all.”

“Yeah. Right. The perspective consort of sexville is a prude. I can just see the headlines now.”

“No pressure,” I said.

She laughed. “Right!”

I heard the staff of the herald. “His Royal Highness James Phillip Weston Riogati, Prince of Mariner. Miss Allison Margaret Blake of Philadelphia.”

I heard the Prince’s March and we processed into the ballroom. I looked out over the crowd as we entered. There were the clumps of people watching as we entered. I picked out the Prime Minister and his family. Emily and Jessica were wearing identical gowns tonight, the minxes, obviously out to cause trouble. Setten and Merid and their wives were together. I saw Desiree and another tall woman with my grandfather Huston Winthrope. I spotted the Ricci sisters, Carlotta and Benedetta speaking with Edoardo Baio. I assumed their mother and father were somewhere in the room.

“So what if some asks me to dance?” Allison said.

“They won’t. Not unless they want to do the horizontal mambo.” I answered. “As a matter of fact as kind of the guest of honor you and I should...”

“And you’re only telling me this now?”

“I didn’t want you to be nervous about it.”

“So basically you’re gonna fuck me with all these people watching?”

“Well...”

“Fuck! I’m practically creaming my pants right now.” I looked at Allison and saw that there was a rash that ran from her cleavage to her hairline.

I walked her over to one of the couches placed under the mezzanine. Before I could do anything Allison grabbed the top of her gown and I heard the Velcro rip as she peeled everything above the sash off in one quick move. She then dropped back on to the couch, lifted up her skirts and spread her legs, revealing her bare cunt to the whole room.

“I’m soaked already. Fuck me James.”

Getting off my vaudeville uniform was the work of seconds. Watching Allison’s wanton display, mixed with the fog of pheromones being secreted by the scores of Mariner females in the room was enough to ensure my prick was iron hard.

I slid into her and she started cumming. I had never even seen a Mariner Girl respond so quickly. I had never realized Allison was an exhibitionist, but she obviously was. When she finished screaming out her first orgasm she lay dormant for less than a minute and then began to fuck back at me, her legs wrapped around my ass and covered by her skirts which had dropped down over us.

I knew I only had a limit number of partners I would be able to reach completion in. I was determined that Allison would be one of them. So I kept at her through two more orgasms before I finally dumped my cum into her waiting body.

“Sorry, no time to cuddle right now,” I said after kissing her.

“You prince’s are all alike,” she said smiling at me. “Wham. Bam. And on to the next one. Have fun James.” She gave me another peck and I pulled out of her.

“Oh Your Highness let me get that for you,” I heard right before Marie, dressed in her maid outfit dropped to her knees before me and slurped up my nasty cock. She sucked all of Allison’s juices off me and then pulled off. “Yummy Your Highness. Stop by the bar later and I’ll fix you a virgin cocktail.” Then she was off.

I shook my head at her antics. I notices most of the guest had doffed their clothing and the orgy was in full swing. I did not get very far from Allison before I saw Conti Cantu, Count Ovest, approach me.

“Your Highness.” He actually bowed, which made his flaccid cock flop up and down. “We were wondering if perhaps an assignation with my Lucia might be to your liking.”

I had been told that it was considered rather old fashion for a man to offer his wife up to the crown at one of these things. Here was her husband doing just that. Lucia Cantu had never struck me as a particularly old fashioned woman.

As one of the three Mariner Counts it was unthinkable that I would refuse his offer. It would be almost as bad as refusing Hospitality. I nodded to him and he turned and led the way.

When we got to the couch where Countess Ovest was laying it became obvious why he had come to me instead of her. As at Oakcrest Lucia was bound. She was tied bent over the couch, her luscious ass pointing out. A man was standing next to her, ensuring she remain unviolated until I arrived.

She looked over her shoulder at me as I walked up. It was like her face lit up at seeing me. In her brown eyes were a mixture of lust, acceptance and a kind of untamed wildness.

My cock was only half hard. I was still in my refactory period. Seeing Lucia placed as an offering was defiantly having an effect on reducing it. I needed more. I moved around to her head.

Lucia tossed her head and her long brown locks moved off of her face. Her tongue wet her lips and her eyes locked with mine. I moved so that my prick was nearly touching her. Then taking it in my hand I brought it to her lips. Since she could not move much it was up to me, and I thrust into her mouth.

I felt her tongue flutter on me as I move deeper into her. I was unsure of how far to go and when I tried to pull out after I was about half way in I felt her teeth scrape me and I stopped. She gently shook her head and I knew she wanted more. I reverse direction and she released me. I pushed and pushed until I knew I must be in her throat. She had no gag reflex. Her throat moved around me and I started to pull out. It was pretty obvious to me that I was withdrawing more cock than had initially gone in. My soft prick was now hardening up and by the time I had stroked into her mouth half a dozen times it was a hard pole.

There was spit and flume running out of her mouth as I pulled out.

“Please,” she said wiggling her ass.

“Are you still fertile?” I asked with my cock at her opening.

“No,” she said shaking her head. “I’m with child.”

There must have been something in the air that night. For the second time a woman with whom I was having intercourse started cumming during my initial penetration of her. Lucia was on all fours and I was not even sure her bindings would let her change positions, not even so far as to collapse her arms. So I took her like a dog and she howled like one through her first orgasm.

Lucia’s talented cunt then started to milk me. I knew that if I came too quickly in her I would be finished for probably half the night, if not entirely. So I reached under her and started to maul her breasts. This had the desired effect as she tripped into her next orgasm almost immediately. That caused her to lose control of her KG muscles, but I was not sure that the orgasmic ripples of her cunt over me were any less stimulating than her deliberate milking of my member.

I held off through the artifice of ripping my prick out of her velvet sheath and dropping to tongue her cunt and asshole. I strung together another orgasm for her and then continued until she was pretty much begging me to stick my cock back into her after another half dozen climaxes bashed through her. In the process I discovered her rectum was lubes up, a not uncommon occurrence at these affairs. So when I thrust into her and began pounding her ass I slipped my finger into her rectum and reamed her out good.

Her final orgasm resulted in a howl that shook the ballroom. Then she collapsed, her limbs askew, due to their bounded state.

I withdrew from her, my own orgasm still unacheived. I saw then that Ovest had been watching the whole coupling. A woman whom I recognized as Flavia Bonetti, Baroness Montagna, was slurping down his cock which looked to be in a state of semi hardness. Since Montagna did not seem displease I could only imagine I was seeing the aftermath of his own release. And indeed I saw her rise and use her tongue to lap up a drop of cum that had somehow escaped her mouth.

Emotionally drained at this point I made my way over to the bar where, as promised, Marie had a virgin Pina Colada waiting for me. I had watched Marie perform cleanup on Allison while I was trailing the count to the luscious Lucia.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself this evening,” I said to the servant.

“It’s Christmas,” she said. “It’s a little less formal Your Highness. When it gets late enough some of these nice upper class ladies might even consent to tipping a diligent servant, after they’ve drained all their men.”

I laughed.

As I had done at previous parties I used my rest time at the bar to scan the room to see which liaisons were in progress. At the present time mother seemed to dominating Allison’s time if not her body. Unlike at the Coronation Ball, the Dowager Princess did not seem dedicated to pulling a train, but instead seemed to be more determined to enjoy the softer half.

Desiree had renewed her acquaintance with Setten. It appeared Aida Marchesi, his wife was determined ‘my little spy girl’, as she had called her, did not overtax her spouse. To that end she was helping him ravage the tall dark haired girl, who seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

Huston was dividing his time between the very lovely Ricci sisters, Carlotta and Benedetta. The girls seemed equally interested in each other as they did the older aviator.

Just then their mother Emma approached me.

“You Highness.” The beautiful Mrs. Ricci was still wearing her skirts, though that was no indication that she had not already indulged herself this evening. “It appears that you are having an enjoyable evening. You’re American friend seems to be fitting in quite well.”

“Yes Allison is a very flexible girl.” we were both watching her and my mother doing sixty-nine as they pushed each other to a series of climaxes.

Emma stepped close enough to rub her melon size breasts on my body. “I can be very flexible too.”

I set down my empty glass and took the lovely older woman’s hand.

“Oh you’ve had a long night already,” she said as we reached the empty couch. Emma looked down at my still flagging cock. “I can help you with that.”

So saying she knelt so that her skirts spread out around her and urged me to sit on the couch. This gave her an excellent angle and she reached out and grasped my cock. Initially she just held me and ran her thumb over the underside of my stalk just below the helm, where the circumcision scar was. That seemed to be just the right spot because blood started to invade my member.

When I had gotten a little harder she used her tongue to lap the same spot now moving her hand up and down the stiffening flesh. As I got harder she started to move her tongue lower, lifting up my stiffening cock so that she could run her tongue over the place where it joined my sac. She continued to jack me as she took first one ball and then the other into her mouth, sucking on them gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.