The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

I had Bianca drive Jordan and me back to the chalet. I left Desiree behind and had Antonio leading the detail. I figured maybe he and Bianca might get a little time together after their romp in Setten.

“I can’t believe you found the time to get away with me,” Jordan said.

Bianca was following the twisting road up to the chalet. The partition was up and Jordan had settled into a comfortable cuddle with me.

“I can’t believe you haven’t found a guy yet,” I said.

She gave me a look. “All the good ones are taken. Or they live four thousand miles away.”

“I offered.”

“Become consort? No thank you.” She settled into me harder. “I’ll take what I can get without the drama.” She looked at the passing countryside. We were at the snowline and the cool valley temperature turned colder as snow began to appear on the ground.

“I haven’t gotten out at all this year. If I’d know I’d have brought my skis.”

“No worry I had a new pair of your favorite model sent up, along with new boots and a couple of warm outfits.”

“You just spoil me, James.”

“What are psuedo-brothers for?” I said to the woman who has spent most of our lives as my sister.

We pulled up to the chalet. Bianca came and opened my door. I saw the chase car park and the team went to check out the chalet.

“Thanks beautiful,” I said slipping past her.

Jordan exited and Bianca slammed the car door. She popped the bonnet and placed our suitcases on the ground. As she turned to return to the driver’s seat I said, “Have a good time beautiful.”

“I will Highness,” she said with a wink.

She got in the car and waited until one of the security guys carried our bags inside and then both cars drove off to the cabin just down the road where they would be staying.

“It’s really beautiful up here,” Jordan said looking around before we entered the chalet.

“We better get inside that coat is a little thin for this weather. Wait until you see the village.”

“Do we have to go down there?”

“Eventually,” I said closing the door behind us. “The lifts are down there. One goes just a couple of hundred feet up the slope, so we can get back. The others go to the regular slopes.”

Jordan shrugged off her coat and I hung both hers and mine in the cloak closet by the door. She looked around the great room and noticed the single stocking hanging on the lit fireplace.

“What’s that,” she asked running to the mantel like a little girl.

“In Mariner we usually give presents on St Nicholas’s Feast Day. You were still in the States, so I had yours put up. I didn’t want you to be disappointed. We usually don’t do presents at Christmas.”

“I’m not sure Allison knows about that tradition.”

“Which is why there’s a present I’ll deliver to her on Christmas day back at the palace. But you’re a Mariner subject now, so...”

Jordan looked at the stocking. It was handmade by a local craftswoman who specialized in such things. On it in gold letters was her name above the Riogati crest, symbolizing her place in the royal family. She reached inside to pull out the single present.

She tore through the paper like she was still eight years old. Inside was a jewelry box.

She gasped. “James it’s...”

Jordan loved pendant watches. Her mother had loved them and Jordan had received one just before her parents died. But it wasn’t just one. Jennifer, thanks to her mother, had a collection of the things.

When I had been looking for Desiree’s Hermes Apple Watch I found a maker who took those gold encased pieces of technology and used them to create basically one of a kind pendant watches. The price made the $7500 Hermes look cheap.

Suddenly she was in my arms. I don’t remember us getting our clothes off, only that we were soon naked in each other’s arms.

Jordan was not Mariner trained, any more than I was, but she was passionate and real. Her mouth moved over me. Kissing my lips, her tongue dueling with mine as our hands moved over each other’s bodies. Also she was Mariner line, of the royal family, and closely enough related to me that the mixture of our scents was driving both of us to insane levels of lust.

We were laying in front of the fire and Jordan’s body was rubbing up against mine. Her nail hard nipples were rubbing against my chest as her cunt rubbed on my thigh, leaving a trail of her moisture. My head was spinning as my hard prick rubbed against her warm soft body. Her hand reached down and as I squeezed and caressed her tight ass I felt her thumb moving over my circumcision scar causing fluid to leak out of me.

Her body was already over mine so I was unsurprised at the unexpected warmth that encapsulated me when she drew my hard prick into her clasping cunt.

“Oh Yesssss!” she moaned as she impaled herself.

She put her hands on my chest, supporting her body so she could start moving up and down upon me. I could see her tongue slightly sticking out of her mouth as she concentrated on what was happening where out bodies met. Her blue eyes were glazed and I suddenly saw how much they looked like my mother’s with that same piercing clearness.

Her fingers started pinching my nipples as she leaned her weight into me, pinning me to the floor as she had her way with me. I watched her orange sized breasts move on her chest as she bounced up and down, her hard nipples dancing. I reached up, cupping them, letting my own fingers pinch the bullet sized nipples as her breasts tried to move with her body.

“Ohhh fuck, James.” she moaned.

I pushed my hips off the floor to meet her and I must have hit something nice inside her because she wailed and began to wiggle her hips side to side to reproduce the feeling. When I thrust up again she started shaking and I knew she was cumming. Her tongue hung out and I saw her lovely blue eyes unfocus.

I used her sudden lack of coordination to flip us over. Releasing her tits I moved my hand down her leg until I could reach just above her ankle. I grasped it in my claw like hand and lifted it. Spreading her open. Then I speared into her as deeply as I could.

“Oh fucking hell! You’re killing me! Don’t fucking stop!”

We were laying so that by rolling my hips it could spear into her using very little strength and I did, over and over again. Jordan started to thrash, her body completely outside her control as a massive climax took her. I kept thrusting into her until she stopped moving entirely laying like a deboned fish.

Her head lay back and she groaned. He breathing was shallow, though I could feel her heart racing. Slowly her heart-rate came down until I could barely hear it.

“Wow,” she said. “This pheromone thing really rings my bell.”

Then she rolled over into me so that her face was buried in my neck. I could hear her taking a deep breath.

“Oh God,” she moaned. I felt her cunt ripple over my still hard cock. Then she reached down and her fingers dug into my hip as she tried to pull my cock deeper within her. She humped her pelvis against me so that her clit was rubbing on me. She went from zero to sixty in about fifteen seconds.

“Damn it James. Fuck me. Now!”

I started to move into her again. Her hand moved from my hip hand to between us. I felt her nails rubbing against my sac, not hard enough to hurt but certainly hard enough to cause my balls to seek refuge in my core. That caused my climax to jump up and batter me and I was shooting into her clasping cunt.

Jordan’s body froze as her next cum took her. Her head was stilled buried in my neck and she was panting like a diesel.

“Oh fuck. So good.”

When we both collapsed exhausted I felt her breath in again and shudder.

“Like I said, wow,” she said again. Then she raised her head so that we could kiss. “If I knew what it was like I would have been jumping you every chance I got, brother.”


I peeled her off the floor about tea time.

“I wouldn’t recommend us trying to ski down now. It will be almost dark in less than an hour.”

“How’s the kitchen set up. I’m starving.”

We found a selection of sandwich fixings in the kitchen. Mariner sandwiches were typically served on rolls. We added birchermüesli, which we borrowed from the Swiss. Jordan had found she liked it during her first trip to Mariner after my return. We added some dark beers brewed in Germany.

We made it to the bedroom after that and spent the time before dinner pleasuring each other until we could not move anymore.

Together we threw together an early supper which we ate about seven thirty. I thought about our summers together, when we would often collaborate on meals. I realized how much I really missed Jordan being a part of my life.

After dinner we sat companionably before the fire sipping some really fine scotch Desiree had stocked the chalet with for the St. Nicholas Holiday trip.

“Jordan, you said you wouldn’t be consort. It that because you don’t want to live in Mariner?”

She was silent for awhile.

“No. It’s not that. I’m coming to love this little country, maybe just as much as you do.” She took a sip of her drink. I knew so she could collect her thoughts. “For right now I’m happy where I’m at. I have enough money to travel to Mariner, even without you sending the royal jet for me, and as I get a better handle on my job I’ll probably do that more. This is a pretty heady place. I like the parties. I like the concept of Hospitality. God. I love the sex. I don’t think I could stay away.

“But for right now I want to help manage your wealth, and probably work at increasing my own. To do that I need to stay in Boston.

“There’s the guy thing too. If I’m not going to marry you, then I have to believe there’s another guy out there as great as you. Maybe the only place I’ll find him will be here in Mariner, because I can’t see myself giving you and the twins up, and I don’t know how many guys outside Mariner would put up with that.”

We got to bed early, but slept late.

“Wakey wakey,” I called out to Jordan at eight the next morning appearing with a cup of coffee at our bed.

“Oh please. Just let me sleep,” she begged.

“No. No. We’re getting out on the slopes today. Up. Up. Breakfast in the village by nine, then the slopes.”

We showered together which only held up up for about twenty minutes while we had sex in the shower and then scrubbed each other clean.

“These clothes are lovely. They all fit perfectly.”

“Mother’s got a guy. I don’t know whether he’s got some kind of super software that measures you from pictures or some kind of covert body scan or whether he breaks into closets when no one’s home, but everything he delivers always fits perfectly.”

“Yeah I remember the first time I was in Mariner and we left with a couple of suitcases. When I got to the consort suit the closet was full of outfits that fit perfectly.”

“All of those Mariner styles. Yes I remember.”

“They got moved when I went back to Boston. Every time I come back they’re in whatever room I’m in.”

“I think that’s going to change,” I said. “It’s time you got a permanent residence in Mariner. Either I’m going to find you a room in the palace that’s yours or I’m going to find something on the palace grounds where you can stay. Someplace that’s yours.”

I found myself with my arms full of girl. Cry girl.

“Oh you do spoil me James.”

“There was a time we were all we had, Jordan. I will never forget that. Not matter how many hidden gnomes might have been looking out for us. We never knew that.”

I hugged her and when she stopped crying released her. “Now get dressed or we’ll never get breakfast and get on the slopes.”


It was a really awesome day of skiing. Over the years Jordan and I had spent a lot of time skiing. We had had decent professional instructors and had skied both Colorado and Wyoming, as well a multitude of places in the east which were mole hills compared to the Rockies, or the Alps.

“What time do the lifts stop?”

“The one back to the chalet runs until ten. I wouldn’t try the run down to here that late, but we should be fine up top. The path is lit.”

“So maybe some drinks before dinner?”

“Great.” I pulled out my phone while Jordan made a pit stop. “Antonia. We’re staying in the village until after supper. We’ll take the lift up.”

I saw one of the two security people that were shadowing us grab his phone a few seconds after I hung up. I could probably have walked up to them directly, but they were pretending to be discrete and were being nice enough not to freak Jordan out by being in her face about security. I owed them for that.

We had a couple of beers. I asked Jordan about her job. She wanted to know what I thought about Allison’s chances of eventually becoming consort. We talked about American and Mariner politics, subjects which I found Jordan very conversant in.

By eight-thirty we were ready for dinner. I had grilled pork. Jordan had veal in some kind of white sauce. We split a bottle of wine with dinner. Lots of bread finished it off. We skipped dessert. By nine-thirty or so we were done and on our way back to the lift.

The run from the lift to the chalet was not challenging, and it was well lit. Our security detail split so that one could catch the lift seat before us and one after. They trailed us to allow a certain amount of privacy. I noticed Bianca loitering near the chalet when we arrived and waved at her. She shook her head but waved back.

“I want a shower before bed,” Jordan said once we stowed our skis.

Jordan shed her clothing as soon as she got to the bedroom.

“Come on,” she said to me, waiting at the bathroom door. God she was beautiful. Her orange sized breasts topped with dark colored nipples. Her waist flared to well formed hips. As she turned I could see the dimples in her ass cheeks.

I felt my manhood hardening as I tugged at my own clothing. We had left our boots in stand in the foyer. I pulled at my wool socks and then slipped the base layer off, tossing in in a pile with my other garments.

I saw Jordan turn back to look over her shoulder. Her eyes ran over me and she smiled as she reached my hard prick. By the time I got to the bathroom door she was already setting the water temperature in the shower. She stepped beneath the rainwater plate and I saw the water cascading across her body.

I stepped in next to her. Reaching over to the embedded shelf I took the container of liquid soap and squeezed a line across her breasts.

Jordan laughed and pressed into me, shimmying so that soap was rubbed across my hairy chest by her warm breasts. She put her arms around me so that she could press into me. Behind her back I squirted soap into my palm and then reached down and suds-ed up her ass, running my hand over both cheeks and then to the small of her back.

“Hmmmm,” she crooned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.