The Prince of Mariner - Cover

The Prince of Mariner

Copyright© 2021 by ninjabird

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - James, a not quite average young man, suddenly finds himself thrust into the highest levels of politics in the isolated Principality of Mariner. Can James and his sister Jordan adapt to this new life? What about Allison, the girl he left behind? Or does his future lay with Emily and Jessica the twin Mariner girls? And what is the secret that required James to be hidden for so many years?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Royalty  

“Desiree do I have a personal assistant?”

“Of course Your Highness,” she answered.

“Well who is? When do I meet them?”

“You already have. It’s me. At least temporarily.”

“You? I thought you were security or my spymaster or fixer or whatever.”

“I am all those things. I use to do them for your mother, but now I will be doing them for you.”

“As well as lover?”

“That’s more a fringe benefit. Sissy kind of made that part of the job description.”

I smiled. “It is it a fringe benefit for you or a fringe benefit for me?”

“That’s the question isn’t it?” She smiled. “What do you need from your PA?”

The Bianchi sisters had left for a modeling job in Milan on Wednesday of the previous week. Lessons with my mother, supplemented by briefings from Desiree, were eating up the days. I remembered my intention to get Bianca, my driver, to brief me on the systems of the car that seemed to be my primary transportation in Mariner.

“I wanted to schedule a briefing with Bianca on the systems in the limo that we seem to be using for travel within the principality.”

“I can assign Gordo or one of the guards to do that.”

“I’d prefer her.”

“She is quite an expert,” Desiree admitted. “After our time at the bunker Antonio can attest to that.” She laughed at my expression. “I’m glad to see that you are getting into this whole Prince of the House of Riogati thing. There’s a lot of Mariner women hoping for that.”

“And their husbands too, no doubt.” I said sarcastically.

“You would be surprised. A little bit more of the Riogati genome in the blood line never hurt any family.”

I just shook my head.


I checked my calendar. I saw that a meeting with Bianca Costa had been added to my schedule. It cited the carriage house as the location. I got directions from Allen and made my way down the path to the building.

The structure had obviously been improved since the time actual carriages were housed there. It had enough space for at least twenty vehicles. One bay looked like it was fully outfitted as a garage, with a lift and an engine crane. The building was empty of people except for the lovely Bianca who was standing outside next to the limo. The vehicle was sitting with both back doors open. The front window to the driver’s door was rolled down.

She was in her usual uniform except her jacket was thrown over the door at the driver’s window. She did not have on her hat.

“Your Highness,” she said curtsying when I walked up.

“I hope you don’t mind showing me how it all works,” I said.

She ran her tongue over her lips. “Oh no Your Highness, I don’t mind. I plan to show you how it all works.”

She walked to the door. “Why don’t you get in?”

I climbed in and she closed the door behind me. Then she went around to the other side and slid in next to me, closing the door behind her.

“What would you like to know?” she said inching inside my personal space.

“Just do the full tour.”

“OK. We’ll go for around the world,” she said saucily.

“Most of the controls are on the panel by your right hand.” she reached over me and touched it. That caused her body to rub up against mine. Like every Mariner woman I’d met her bra seemed to be some kind of shelf design that did not cover the nipples and hers were tenting out her blouse.

“The icons are pretty self-explanatory. This one raises and lowers the partition. Its pretty soundproof. So this icon turns on the mike so I can hear you up front. This virtual slider does the lights.” She ran the lights up and down. “This one does the windows.” She slide it and the windows darkened so that we could not see outside or I suppose in.

“This is the temperature control. Does it seem to be getting a little stuffy in here?” I could smell her scent and it was intoxicating. I nodded. “The Auxiliary Power Unit can run the AC even with the engine off.” She touched something and the air started moving.

“This setup has plenty of room in front of the seat. Her let me show you.” She slipped down to the floor and crawled in front of me. Reaching up she reached for my crotch and pulled down my zipper. I was wearing silk underwear. She fished me out. I was already hard.

“See how much room there is?” she said leaning over to take me in her mouth.

Her skill was extraordinary. She was very deliberate in her movements. She had no trouble slurping it all down. I could feel myself going past the beginning of her throat and she swallowed. Her throat muscles clasped below the ring of the head and I felt pleasure pound me as she made gulping noises around me. She reached in and massaged my balls and I knew I was not going to last long. She pulled out and used her tongue to finish me. As I felt myself start to shoot into her, I pulled on her hair. She swallowed it all down.

As I laid there she reached up and unbuckled my trousers, pulling them down. Once I was naked from the waist down she said in her best tour guide voice, “The minifridge is here.” She reached to the front wall of the compartment and opened the hidden door. “We have water, soda and a few bottles of craft beer.”

Now that my eyes were not longer crossed I looked up and saw they had a couple of bottles of my favorite beer. How close had they been watching me? I wondered.

She took a bottle of water and opened it, taking a few drinks to clear her mouth. The she reached over and took me back into her mouth. She bobbed and sucked until my prick was iron hard again.

She then climbed on me, our faces only inches away from each other. I noticed like many Mariner women she did not seem to be wearing panties. As she slid onto me she kissed me. Her skirt draped over us. I could feel her stockings rub against my legs. Now moving up and down she said, “See how the higher overhead allows comfortable seating? Oh Fuck...” I grabbed her hips and caused her to swivel. “Oh ... right there ... right their ... Oh Your High ... ness ... like that ... like that...”

I thrust up into her. Her blouse was open and sure enough I saw she was wearing a shelf bra. I did not need to get it off to get access to her nipples so I began to rub my fingernails over them.

“Oh Fuck James ... I’m cumming ... Yeaowwwww!”

I pinched and pulled at her nipples while she dropped on me and began to shake and tremble. Then she just collapsed on me. I spread my hand to squeeze her whole breast, both covered and not.
“A minute ... Fuck. Just a minute...” she moaned and then trembled again.

She laid on me in my arms for a few minutes and then clambered up. She put her head on the floor and stuck her ass up at me. Then she reached to the bulkhead on the other side of the car in front of the door and a little cubby popped out. There were several objects in there, including a blue silicone dildo. She pulled out a tube of lubricant.

She handed it to me saying, “I promised you the full tour.” I looked at her rectum and it appeared she was already lubed so I took the tube and squirted some in my hand. Jacking up and down my prick I lubed up. Then I twisted around in the seat so that I could fit behind her.

“Stick that royal cock in my ass where it belongs,” she begged.

I placed it at her rosebud and pushed. It went right in. This girl was no anal virgin.

“Oh yessssss!” she moaned. I thrust into her and she used her rectal muscle to massage me as I moved. I reached down and found she was already strumming her clit so I reached farther and plunged my fingers into her cunt.

“Oh fuck yeah!” she whined.

She started cumming, but I wasn’t ready yet so I pounded her through her first anal orgasm. Her hand stopped moving over her clit when she finished, so I pushed it out of the way and tapped it with my thumb.
“Fucking Hell!” she squealed.

We went at it for another ten minutes. She came again and finally I felt my load ready to shoot into her.

“Yeah ... fuck yeah ... cum for me ... cum...” Then she howled again and her body locked up. I felt her spray all over my hand and the floor of the car. Then I dumped my cum into her.

She lay with her head in the floor for another good five minutes. Then she pulled off me and twisted in the car like an acrobat. She pulled a towel out of another cubby and poured a little water from her bottle on part of it. She then cleaned me up and dried me. Carefully she helped me pull up my pants, which were a little wrinkled. She zipped and buckled them and then patted my crotch.

Then she dropped into the seat next to me and buttoned up her blouse. Her hair was a rat nest. Her makeup was a mess. His lipstick smudged where we’d kissed and her mascara running. I saw that her hose had half a dozen rips in them, but she ignored them as she open the door on her side. She got out and closed it and then ran around to my side, opening the door as she always did.

I got out and she said, “Come by anytime Your Highness. I’m always glad to give you the full tour.” Then she curtsied.


“So let’s see if we can agree on this schedule,” the regent said. We were in my office. It was across the hall from Cecelia’s office which had originally been for the consort. She had used it for the nineteen years she had been regent. Like her office it had a Day Room, which she and I had already christened. I hoped to get both her and Desiree together at the same time, but that hadn’t happened yet.

Desiree was at this meeting, so there was hope. If we could get the timetable worked out.

“We set your coming out party for just before All Saints Day,” Desiree said.

“Isn’t that Halloween?”

“Halloween isn’t a Mariner holiday,” Desiree said.

“OK,” I said. “What kind of party?”

Desiree rolled her eyes. “Well an orgy of course. We’ve got to establish your bona fides as a member of the Riogati line. The pheromones will be so thick you’d have to cut them with a knife, with a Riogati prince in a room full of Mariner women.”

“What am I suppose to do?”

“Don’t worry you won’t have to tag more than a half dozen or so to prove who you are.”

“A half dozen. That’s crazy.”

“Now James,” Cecelia said. “Have you ever not been able to keep up when you’ve been with a member of the Mariner line?”

I thought back on it. The Bianchi twins were famous for chewing up and spitting out lovers and I had fucked both of them to a standstill, both together and individually. I was probably averaging a half a dozen orgasm a day. That was better than when I was just post pubescent and most of my loads were going into my socks.

“OK. Let’s say we put my coming out orgy for October.”

“Good,” Desiree said. “Then we figure November twelfth for the coronation.”

I could see this worried Cecelia. “Isn’t that trying to put too fine a point on things?”

“Why?” I asked.

“November twelfth is the traditional day Prince Elia was crowned when he returned from exile,” Desiree said.

“Suppose he decides to take this Blake girl as consort, or any of a half dozen other possible Mariner candidates,” mother said.

“Then it just becomes another coronation day. If he does pick the twins...”

“So win no matter what?” I said

I could see Cecelia thinking about it. “Fine.”

“I’ll still be counting on you to advise me mother,” I said.

“I know dearest,” she answered. “But I also know eventually we will disagree.”

“You know I can be stubborn when that happens,” I said.

She gave a wistful smile, “Yes I know who will win that.”

“Even if a spanking is required,” I said and she blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.