Fuck Buddy Carolyn - Cover

Fuck Buddy Carolyn

by domhp

Copyright© 2021 by domhp

Erotica Sex Story: This was written for my ex-wife. She didn't like it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   .

I was standing on the first step in the black knit dress, when you got home. As I waved some papers at you, I said: “We are divorced and I finally signed the settlement, I have my money and now I want you to make me your fuck buddy!”

You gapped at me; then you noticed the white stockings and knew that I had nothing on under my dress. I looked at you and said: “I am yours tonight, totally and completely, to do with as you wish.” “Oh?” you said.

“And I know what will happen tomorrow morning if I am still here.” “OOOh?” you asked a little more emphatically. As you said that you reached with both hands to grasp the points of my nipples that were prominently tenting my dress. You rolled them between your thumb and fingers, slowly back and forth never taking your eyes off of me.

“Yes,” I said, the effect of your fingers hardening my nipples and thickening my voice. “Yes, if I am here tomorrow morning, in your bed, you are going to fuck my virgin ass. But tonight I want you to do whatever else you want with me, then we will cuddle together and I will spend the night thinking of your huge cock stretching my tiny ass.” you smiled and a small moan escaped my lips. My nipples were never this hard.

“How can I find out if you are wet, without touching you?” You asked smiling at me. “You could run your tongue across my pussy, ... no that would be touching wouldn’t it?” I hesitated: “I could run my fingers across my pussy and put them in your mouth? ... No that would be touching too ... Oh, I could stick a finger into my now sopping pussy and you could hear the squishing sound it will make, cause I am totally wet. Totally ready to be fucked by you, if that is what you want.”

“Go get the computer chair from the basement and take it upstairs to the computer,” was all you said. I looked at you a little weird as you let go of my nipples, but I stepped down from the step. As I went by, you added to get two clothes pins. I went down to the basement and lugging the chair upstairs, stopping for two clothes pins. The chair, which has no back and is for sitting and kneeling on, intrigued me, then I realized that with my knees on the front bar and my bottom on the back, it would leave my backside jutting out. I put it down in front of the computer.

“Take off your dress.” I lifted my dress over my head, leaving me in only my stockings.

“Take my clothes off.” I did, kneeling in front of you, undoing your shoes, then your socks, belt and zipper. When your pants fell I reached for your briefs, leaning in, I drew your briefs over your hardened cock. When your beautiful cock was free, my hands pushed until your thong fell around your feet. I stared at your cock. God how I missed that monster! I leaned in and engulfed the head. I sucked, thinking how reluctant I had always been about sucking this cock, now all I wanted to do was make you cum! But you pulled back. “My shirt?” you said. I got up and helped you off with your shirt.

YOU leaned back against the computer stand and told me to sit in the chair in front of the computer. With just the thigh high white stockings, I sat down, sure enough my ass jutted out over the back of the chair. I followed your gaze looking down at my distended nipples. Usually even when aroused they barely protrude, but this time they jutted. As I watched, you took the clothespins and put one on each nipples, closing them slowly, the pressure made me gasp, not quite pain, but I knew they were there.

YOU told me to go to CAROLYN, I knew what you meant and opened up the folder. “Open Carolyn Read ‘FFoverRL’” you said. “Now you are to read it aloud. Every time you come to a question you are to suck my cock and answer aloud.

I began reading:

There is no way that I could go back to living with you the way we used to, yet I also can NOT get you out of my mind.

Every nite when I go to bed, thoughts of you spring up, the curve of your ass, lying next to me. your pussy, the silky fine hairs, the smell, taste, the moisture leaking down to the crack of your ass. But that is what I always did. For 28 years of marriage I went to bed alone and thought of you, fantasizing, wishing, hoping, then sleep would be the only thing that came.

As I read, I had to lean to the right and engulf your cock sucking. I felt your pain and frustration, this was part of my punishment.

The obsession continues, but I will not go back. But do I want to go forward?

After sucking, I looked up at your face and said: “I hope you do. I want you to move your cock forward sliding into my mouth, my pussy and tomorrow my ASS!”

I read on. What if Carolyn changed?

Sucking, I said: “I have changed, why else would I be here?”

Can you lose weight, get yourself back in shape?

Sucking I answered: “I will, hopefully you will fuck it off of me.”

Will you come to bed early, capable of cuddling and spooning, drifting off together or starting something?

Leaning in and sucking I said: “I want to entice you into sex, to get you to eat me to an orgasm. But I will bring you a pill any time, knowing that you will fuck my ass.”

ARE you done gambling? That fear alone freezes me.

To answer this, I reached over forcing your cock as deep as I could, gagging I drew back, looked up at you pleading: “YES! Never again, I promise.”

Would you be willing to go around the house sans panties?

I would love to and you will know that I am doing it without panties and hoping that you will take the time to check, especially if I am on my knees. I promise to never wear panties in your presence.

Would you entice me, want me to bend you over the cutting board, enter you from behind?

Sucking you I pleaded: “Please, bend me over anything. Please do it right now! Fuck me doggie style right here, right now!

Would you walk with me in the morning, barebottom, under a long t-shirt?

Kissing the end of your cock, I grinned up at you: “Yes, tomorrow morning, with my ass burning from your assault, with your cum leaking out of my ass, I will walk with you barebottom. When we get to Silver Lake I will go on my knees and suck that cock that had just been in my ass and I will do it better than that slut Mary ever did.”

And then there is kissing, I miss your lips but could never understand why you dislike giving tongue?

Answering, “You knew that I read this, because I did give you tongue and loved it. My tongue, my tits, my pussy, my ass they all belong to you.”

Finally will you ask me... [that would have to come from you, you know what I want, but you have to want it]

I did not wait to suck, I stared up at you and stated emphatically : “Bill I will bring you a whole Viagra, plus hand you the KY lube, crouch on my hands and knees, turn my defenseless ass toward you and beg: Will you please fuck my ass. I want your huge cock to stretch my ass, I want to feel you slide in and pump me until I feel your cum squirt deep in my rectum.”

I awoke cuming in your mouth. [As close to a wet dream as I ever had.]

I was straddling your face my dick deep in your mouth, just like the only other time I ever came in your mouth. I want to eat your pussy, to make you cum over and over. I want to smell your essence, taste you, feel your hands cradle my head, hear your voice beg me to what?

Sucking hard, I drew back stating: “Fuck me silly, stick your magnificent cock anywhere you desire, to control me and make me cum and have you cum. You can call me anything, your fuck buddy, your slut, your asshole, but please make me cum, cum in me! I want to feel you leaking out of me, running down my ass.

No matter my misgivings, apprehensions, worries, fears and reluctance -- you remain on my mind and help me wake up hard. The kiss at Christmas, remember you were the one who invited me to rub lotion on your naked back. I would have loved that just as I enjoyed rubbing your back the morning after we spent the night in the same bed. Course then I was trying to see if you had panties on. That had kept me tossing and turning along with the stuff in the first sentence. I do enjoy teasing you, exposing myself to you. I hope you still admire my body. I have told you I am horny, but my problem is that it is you that keeps creeping into my dreams and my thoughts. The fantasy was kind of a half dream and mostly a day dream as I lay awake in the morning not wanting to get up knowing how cold it was outside. See back when it was warmer, visions of you walking with me in one of my long t-shirts with no panties on, used to keep me smiling as I walked. Then as it got colder I saw an Old Navy ad for thigh/leg warmers coming back and I thought, hey that would work too your pussy/ass still bare and open to me but your legs nice and toasty.

I remain horny, thoughts of you, your pussy, your ass, your silky fine pubic hair. I awake tasting you. I can’t go to sleep w/o obsessing about you. And the one time you do initiate something and very well I might add. You pick the one spot on this earth where the blood drains from my cock. I am sorry but I see the slots as the incarnate of EVIL. If there is a devil on earth, it is there and he got you and I got screwed. You know how I am about money and yet you got sucked in. The thoughts were over whelming. I hope with every fiber of my being that you are not back to gambling.

That brings up another worry. Now that another tongue has been in that pussy and another dick there too. Has another tongue wormed out your pussy, made you gasp and cum, caused your asshole to clench?

I smiled as I sucked this time. I looked at you whispering: “No he only liked getting oral, no tongue has touched me since you. No orgasms, No clenching asshole. All he did was cum and snore.”

How cum you did not offer the one thing I truly want and desired?

Again I smiled, sucked hard and looking at you replied: “I was afraid to offer you my ass. I still am. I cannot imagine my tiny asshole stretching wide enough to accommodate your huge cock. But I am willing to have you fuck my ass. Scared as I am I want your cock deep in my ass! All I ask is that you use lots of lube and go slow. Very SLOW! Please Bill fuck my ass!”

After that last suck you pulled your cock from my mouth and moved behind me, Sensing your objective I leaned forward, lifting my behind, you rubbed your cock along my sopping wet pussy. I groaned pushing back to impale all your 7 inches, my pussy tight from neglect and with swollen desire. The quickness of my orgasm surprised me. I gasped at its intensity and then groaned as I felt you spurting deep inside me. It had been forever since we came together.

After you pulled out, you moved back towards my head. I turned and sucked your cum and pussy juice coated deflating cock into my mouth cleaning you. You pulled back with a loud pop, telling me to get to bed.

Once you came to bed I scooted over until my backside rested against you. As we spooned, my mind began to work overtime. The powerful orgasm had left me sated, but as I lay there enjoying the feeling of my new fuck buddy’s body behind me, tomorrow began to grow larger in my mind. Should I just get up and leave? I knew what tomorrow would bring, the stretching of my ass, could I stand the pain, would that huge cock tear my asshole open? I knew it would go slow and that other women had anal sex, but it seemed so un-natural, so dirty. My ass had always been something to avoid, using a different washcloth for my ass and one for the rest of my body. Only my husband had this perverse interest in my ass.

I could feel the dampness of your cum leaking out and I knew my ass was wet as well. [O1] I remembered the very first time you ever tried to probe my ass. I wouldn’t allow it, but you persisted. Soon when I heard you suck on a finger or felt a finger slide into my pussy while you were eating me, I knew what was coming next. Each time a little deeper and then my orgasm would take over. I remembered how you took such pleasure in feeling my ass clench around your finger when I came.

But that was not enough, I remember you running your tongue across the wrinkles of my ass, probing at my dark entrance and my trying to get you to stop.

And then there was that night in Lewes, where you had shamed me into agreeing to let you fuck my ass; punishment for taking money from your account for gambling. You had warned me and I had done it again. At JT’s I had begged you not to, not in my father’s house. You persisted, pushing me onto my knees on the bed, climbing up behind me, your dick probing, then sliding into my pussy, saying you needed to get it wet. Why was I so wet?

Then you made me tell you what was going to happen. I told you, that you were going to fuck my ass and suddenly you came, pumping into my pussy, saving my ass that time. But tomorrow morning there would be no reprieve. When I brought you a whole Viagra, I know you will last forever, grow even larger and harder, not only from the pill, but from the long suppressed desire for my virgin ass.

Why was I staying there? You had made it clear that all you want is a fuck buddy. You had no intention of being married to me, no matter how great you might find my ass in the morning, you were still repulsed by what I had done. So it was either submit or get out. The more I thought about going, the more I felt your body spooned with mine and the more I wanted whatever would keep you coming back for more. At least a fuck buddy had orgasms. Damn you were good with that tongue, my pussy tingling at the thought of feverish licking and the resulting orgasms.

The men I had been with after our separation, had no desire to satisfy their partner, they were small and quick to cum. And oral sex meant me sucking them. How many times I had lain there, a heavy body above me pumping away, nothing happening and remembrances of my hubby’s tongue would almost bring me to climax. But I had not had a climax since you had kicked me out of the marriage bed. Not with my fingers, not with other men.

The longer I went the stronger the desire. So here I was; stay and bear the unbearable anguish of having my most forbidden orifice ravaged, or, get up and stay horny?

I awoke with a start. My surroundings, especially the arm draped over me, making me aware of where I was and what was about to happen. I lay there listening to the rhythmic breathing behind me. But as much as I wanted to go back to sleep and postpone what was coming, my body was betraying me. My nipples were hardening, sensing a hand, just inches away. I leaned into the arm until your hand cupped my breast. My nipples luxuriated in the contact of wrist and fingers. Damn I was becoming one horny bitch. Then I felt something else. My left hand moved carefully behind me to barely touch the jutting hardness of a cock, which was poking insistently between the cheeks of my ass. Ready already? I thought to move away, but actually nestled closer, feeling my cheeks part to allow it to slide deeper.

Carolyn,

Take a shower, wash crevices thoroughly.

Don’t dry off.

Kneel in tub, ass up, call me for your enemas.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. When I turned on the light, I noticed a note taped to the mirror. Oh my god! I thought what the fuck. I noticed

the turkey baster on the counter and the measuring cup.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.