I Gave a Guy a Blowjob for $20 - Cover

I Gave a Guy a Blowjob for $20

by Nina R

Copyright© 2021 by Nina R

True Sex Story: Got paid by a guy to suck him off

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

Hey guys, this is Nina here! For those of you who haven’t read my stories, I’m 28, Canadian-Lebanese and over the past year and a bit, my life has been a rollercoaster. To give you a quick recap, I was married to my husband who was the first man I had ever been with. We ended up in a situation where he let his group of friends fuck me, which turned into a regular thing. However, because we failed to establish any sort of boundaries, I ended up exploring outside the group of friends and got involved with an older man in his late 50s, Robert. When my husband found out, he got upset and things escalated to the point where we decided to get separated. He told my family about my involvement with a man twice my age and they proceeded to disown me (though conveniently, he failed to mention how he allowed his friends to fuck his wife).

Having no job, no marketable skills and no savings resulted in me making drastic changes in my life as my financial situation worsened. I ended up moving in an apartment with a friend of mine in a rough part of town and also found myself becoming a sugar baby for two men. The first is Luis, a sweet man who is 62, and the second is Robert, the man I was originally involved with. While I’ve been judged for this and called a prostitute, sugaring is a fairly common practice that women of all ages take part in to fulfill their needs (financial, emotional, and mentorship), and I tend to disagree with those that compare the sugar lifestyle to prostitution. But anyways, that’s a conversation for another day. Long story short, the allowance I get from my sugar daddies has allowed me to remain afloat financially, as I’m able to pay rent and all other expenses.

It didn’t take long for me to start getting intimate with my neighbours, the guys that live down the hall, as I found myself in a gangbang where they took pictures and videos of me. I later found out that these pictures and videos were shared on a Whatsapp group chat with nearly 20 other guys who I’d never met, many of which who lived in the neighbouring buildings, as I took a peek at one of the guy’s phones. Seeing all these guys talk about me in their group chat and compliment me was a major turn on and over the coming days, I got fucked by a few more of them. With the restrictions that were recently placed in the city though, things have slowed down but I continue to get used and handled every now and then.

Getting back to the story at hand: I was hanging out with the guys one night, being the only girl. One thing you should know about me is that I love attention, and one of the ways I get attention is by dressing slutty and revealingly. It was a chilly winter night but above zero. I wore a loose black mini dress and a sweater and coat over it. We were hanging outside of a Tim Hortons (Canadian coffee shop) just talking. I was the only girl around 5 guys. Four of these guys had already fucked me but one of them was new. He seemed like a sweet guy, nice and easy to talk to. He had decided to leave early and as I was getting tired, I asked if he could drop me home too. He lived in an adjacent building so it wasn’t out of his way. We got in his car and drove away.

He pulled into the visitor’s parking of my building as we sat there continuing to talk. He rested his hand on my leg and asked me how I was not cold. I told him that I was used to dressing this way, and as long as the rest of me was covered, my legs didn’t get cold.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.