Autumn 2019 A Complicated Situation - Cover

Autumn 2019 A Complicated Situation

Copyright© 2021 by LittleMo

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In which I am blackmailed/coerced into sex and debauchery with the young Higgins boys, the family and family pets. This is continued into a series of weekend exhibitions for strangers while the Higgins Family profit.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   True Story   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Spitting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

It was Friday, a day or two later, the caretaker stopped me on my way home and told me to wait at his house which was just outside the school gates. I thought about it but could see no alternative and parked my car just a few yards further up the road.

He soon arrived and gestured for me to follow him in.

Inside was Higgins Senior, the caretaker’s father, also Higgins Senior and their father, also Higgins Senior.

I was ordered out of my clothes and filmed in an impromptu strip tease.

Over the next few hours they plied me with wine and the four men took turns’ using my mouth, pussy and anus.

Sometime after midnight everyone went to bedrooms but through the night one or other would come to my room and use me again.

They kept me naked throughout Saturday with occasional blowjobs or whatever took their fancy.

It was almost dark when the rest of the party arrived; another four men including two black guys with pupils in my school.

It was becoming an extremely complicated situation.

I totally lost track of who did what to me but I know that one of the black guys was deep in my ass when two of the other men went out to their parked van and brought in the dogs – large Dobermans’.

The dogs were powerful beasts and buffeted my body as they licked every inch of my body and then buried their snouts in my sex and anus, lapping up my juices. The sensations were driving me mad as they used their weight to open my legs to their fullest extent, their long tongues curling deep inside me as I writhed beneath them.

The men watched and videoed this for what seemed like hours before pulling a bolster like object into the middle of the floor and draping my still quivering body over it.

They must have done this before because, without instruction, the first dog mounted and his hard cock pierced my labia and deep into my womb past my cervix. I felt his hips contract as he prepared to pound me and drive his knot inside to seal me.

The forceful hot spray into my womb was followed by the stillness as the dog and I waited for his cock and knot to shrink sufficiently to exit me.

The slithering out of the first dog’s tool was the sign for dog 2 to take the bitch and like a bolt on the door, the second dog slammed my pussy shut and I braced for the shaking to come.

My body was being covered in my juices and dog semen and the dogs seemed to be excited about the mix. The sensation of a large cock filling my pussy and another in my mouth. The tongues roaming my flesh was too much and I orgasmed to the delight of my human audience.

I was only vaguely aware when the dogs changed, even when they nailed my ass.

The dogs eventually got tired or otherwise desisted and the men put me under the shower.

I began to get my head together under the hot blasting jets of water to find both Higgins Seniors screwing me back and front. Afterwards they took me into a bedroom where the boys violated their teacher, orally, anally and vaginally.

What was worst they brought me to orgasm several times.

It was after midnight when I returned home.

The following weekend, I was intercepted on my way to meet a friend and taken by car to a farm outside Cardiff, some distance away. There, I was stripped and used by a number of men who paid what appeared to be substantial amounts of money for the privilege, Afterwards I was tied down over a frame and raped by a number of dogs to choruses of excited cheers and comments from an audience of men.

This was repeated on two successive weekends in different venues in Wales and over the border in England.

The Christmas holidays loomed – I was escaping to Italy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.