Autumn 2019 A Complicated Situation - Cover

Autumn 2019 A Complicated Situation

Copyright© 2021 by LittleMo

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In which I am blackmailed/coerced into sex and debauchery with the young Higgins boys, the family and family pets. This is continued into a series of weekend exhibitions for strangers while the Higgins Family profit.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   True Story   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Spitting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The Higgins brothers were far from happy with their experience and made threats against in school as though it had been my fault.

They and a few of their mates began a campaign of groping and generally inappropriate contact whenever no other adults were around.

I needed some display screens for an approaching parents’ evening, and I was sorting them out when I was rushed by the brothers and two or three of their associates and pushed into the storeroom.

One of the boys flashed the photo of me with the dog and I stopped resisting and they gleefully stripped me naked.

The two Higgins boys took me first while their friends impatiently waited their turn. My heart quailed when I looked down at the earnest red face of the last boy who had sat in the front row in my class just an hour earlier. I had another shock when I glimpsed a grinning face at the door, our caretaker and a member of the Higgins family.

Spent, the boys were adjusting their clothes when the oldest Higgins boy reached out and caught me by my hair and viciously dragged my face into his crotch and his penis into my mouth.

The other boys laughed and I’m afraid something snapped. As I stood up again; I clenched my fist and punched him full in the face. His brother started to sound off but backed away when I raised my fist again.

I immediately regretted it as the Higgins family don’t like to be challenged.

It was the end of the day and I was tidying up the classroom after my pupils had left when the door opened.

The Higgins brothers had brought reinforcements with them.

Our caretaker was one of the Higgins cousins, their father and uncle was there together with a couple of school mates.

(Useless question)

“What are you lot doing here?”

I had disliked our sneaky caretaker for ever and it was he who walked up to me, caught my ponytail, and dragged my head into his exposed genitals as his cousin had done earlier.

I could feel the others around me as my skirt and panties were removed and my shirt and bra undone.

Suffocating slightly, I opened my mouth which accommodated the caretaker’s erect cock.

Another hard penis was pushed into my pussy as I stood there bent in half with a hard cock in both ends.

They moved me around and I was bent over a pupil’s table as the penis in my pussy discharged its load.

A fresh penis prodded my buttocks and I felt it push at the ring of my anus. My wrists were being held and the penis was slowly forced into my bowels.

The caretaker exploded into my mouth with laughter and excited self-congratulatory chatter to his family.

I managed to look around when the guy in my ass ejaculated to discover that two 14-year-old pupils were now sexually penetrating me and they were followed by the brothers, one of whom took my anus rather than my cunt.

It was the boys’ father who warned me not to touch his kids again. As they left, I still felt a sense of triumph over the split lip I had given his son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.