Autumn 2019 A Complicated Situation - Cover

Autumn 2019 A Complicated Situation

Copyright© 2021 by LittleMo

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In which I am blackmailed/coerced into sex and debauchery with the young Higgins boys, the family and family pets. This is continued into a series of weekend exhibitions for strangers while the Higgins Family profit.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   True Story   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Spitting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I had been trying to avoid the Higgins family with limited success and I was using the cycle pat on the other side of the valley despite its steeper gradients.

Unfortunately, I had, in my house, some charity collection money for a teaching colleague who asked if I would drop it off at her home after school.

It was already dark when I set out on my bicycle and I took a round about route which bypassed the housing estate where ethe Higgins family lived. I arrived at my colleague’s home and gave her the money, nearly £200 and we had a couple of glasses of wine while she checked the donation sheets. Her husband was putting the children to bed as we finished up.

I set off for home and suddenly realised that I was being followed.

I took a side lane and soon realised that both sisters and their brothers were shadowing me and cutting me off from my route home.

I raced down a side street and through the access to the cycle path. I could travel about a mile or so and approach my house from a different direction.

I paused at the top of a rise and looked along the path as the moon appeared through the clouds to see the brothers racing along the lower path to cut me off. I turned up the hill and sped back in the direction I had come.

I could see the access to the cycle path and two figures on bicycles waiting there. It was the sisters and I that one was looking in my direction and talking on her mobile phone,

I turned off my cycle lights and headed into the darkness of the mountain.side.

I dropped down towards a lower path and the sisters sped past as I approached the junction.

I cautiously trailed the sisters but rounded a bend to find them completely blocking the path with their cycles.

Their brothers arrived behind me just a few seconds later.

I debated whether to put up a fight when the older brother took a knife from his pocket and the blade gleamed ominously in the moonlight.

“Strip!” he said as the four closed in around me.

I hesitated but he waved the knife at me and I began to remove my clothes. Cycle jacket and shirt; trousers and shoes as the brothers began feeling up my body while the girls giggled inanely.

I was pressed down on the cold ground as first one and then the other took my pussy with their sisters looking on.

The second Higgins brother had just ejaculated in me when we heard it.

A growl.

Actually, several growls.

Still on my back on the cold damp grass, I looked around to see a number of dark shapes around us.

I slipped my trousers and jacket on against the chill and stuffed my underwear in my pockets.

The girls were being buffeted by dark shapes and the boys were nudged away from me by others.

There was the sound of ripping cloth and one of the girls asked “What, do they want?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.