The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 9: The Answer

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Answer - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Maxi and Rosy looked at us. They then looked at each other. They both stood up and looked at each of us deep in the eyes. They went around telling us they loved us. They made out with each of us and then stood back to admire the group of naked people who had just proposed.

“We wouldn’t want it any other way. Yes! We love you guys, I wanna live together and be naked all the time. I wanna fuck all of you individually and together. I wanna sleep with all of you in a nonsexual way. I wanna cuddle and lounge around with you. I wanna masturbate and sunbathe. I want it all”, Maxi said, with guise from Rosy.

As soon as we heard the answer, Corey, Dylan, and I, all still hard, gave our dicks the last pushed and took turns starting to cum on the group. As everyone was celebrating and making out, I picked Maxi up by the ass and let her wrap her legs around me, her feet on my ass. I kissed her passionately.

“I love you baby. I love all of you. Seeing your body today and living my fantasy was a dream come true. And god that ass as you walked in front of me, it was so hard to keep my hands to myself. As a secondary proposal, Wanda and I want you to join a threesome within the larger marriage to share a room together. Of course we’ll all end up having massive orgies and pairing off in different couplings, but since you two will be having my kids, we figured we would have our own space”, I said.

“Yes of course baby! I had thought of that myself. I can’t believe that I just lost my virginity and my future holds daily orgies and permanent nakedness. I honestly think when I move in, the only piece of clothing I’ll bring is a pair of panties for when I’m on my period. I also think to be a wife that lives up to your fantasies, I will declare our room a peeing zone. Where, as long as we clean up our mess, we can casually pee wherever we want. I love you and want to make you happy. You were my first dick and I’ll always remember the way you made me feel”, Maxi responded.

“And since Rosy’s family is rich, none of us will have to work, we can literally all fuck all day. I’m thinking of hiring a nude maid too. One we can all fuck for a little palette cleanser to spice things up. And I’m definitely gonna wanna seduce the pool boy, I’m sure we can all share him though. One other thing, may I suggest getting Diana and Corey to pay special attention to you during the orgy, they’re both wild. Corey has a great dick and Diana’s cunt is to die for. Although I’m sure every single one of us is gonna want to fuck you tonight, so get ready. When you stripped off and snuck off to get a shower and then subsequently got your towel pulled off, we all got a spark of horniness. Hell, it’s your introduction to this lifestyle that got me and Katie to think about group marriage”, I explained.

Maxi took note of that. At this point we were all covered in cum, sweat, and shower water. We were all ready to have our orgy right there and then. But Rosy reminded us that the point of the orgy is to take advantage of the new laws and to have the orgy in public. We listened and went back out to the pool for a while to cool off and kill the next couple hours. It was my first time in the pool today and I forgot how amazing skinny dipping is. My free-floating cock and balls felt great and Maxi couldn’t help but laugh at the site of a floating dick. This was when I felt the freest, swimming completely naked. Maxi and I stayed together in the pool for a while, just hugging non sexually, and letting our naked skin touch in the water. Diana and Wanda later joined us and we all pressed our bodies together, taking turns pressing our chests and then our asses.

We were all in love and couldn’t wait for tonight. Despite the intent of the pool to calm us down from the horniness, not all of us could help it. Crystal, who had stayed home while we were out but was still getting married to us, paraded herself around like a hooker, shaking her tits and ass as obviously as she could, letting us each eat her out as a teaser to the orgy. She tasted great and her clit was hard and super hot. Just as we all got a turn with Crystal, it was time to head over to the park for the orgy. Maxi had to pee and was about to go inside to use the bathroom, but instead decided to pee on Diana, Wanda, and I. It was then that we all got up and left Rosy’s house, or should I say our new house. All covered in pee, sweat, cum, and chlorine from the pool, we walked our way to the park that will change our lives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.