The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 8: The Proposal

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Proposal - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Katie came up to me while I was jerking off and sat down next to me, starting to finger herself. Katie has a great cunt, but sometimes it’s nice to just sit down and masturbate together.

“So how you liking these new laws?”, Katie asked.

“Great. I get to shed my clothes on a warm day. My body is on display for everybody, I get to have sex anywhere I want, and I get to include my friends in it. Can I confide in you though?”, I asked. Katie Nodded.

“Wanda and I are gonna start a family, and so are Maxi and I. They’re the two people I most wanna have kids with, in this group. No offence. Your body is amazing and fucking you is awesome, But there’s something different about the twins. I was gonna propose to Wanda tonight after the orgy, but now I’m thinking about marrying Maxi as well”, I stated.

“Well, part of the nudity and sex laws included marriage. You can now get married to multiple people and even have group weddings. I was actually thinking of suggesting the idea of the entire group marrying each other and moving into Rosy’s house. It’s big enough after all. That way we can all raise each other’s kids, live life naked, and have sex with each other at any time of day”, Katie suggested.

“Katie, I love you baby. That’s a great idea. I’m gonna save something special for you on our wedding night for suggesting this. Hey, why don’t we all elope tonight after the orgy. I say we don’t get cleaned up, we walk over to the 18+ courthouse, all naked and covered in sweat and cum, and get married the way we all want to live: Naked and sexy”, I said.

Katie and I made out for a few minutes, which slowly turned into a quick fuck on the sidewalk. I came on her face as she told me she loves when I do that. We then went around and told the rest of the group our plan. We all loved it and decided to keep it a secret from Maxi and Rosy since they were still in the store. I told them that Maxi wanted me and Rosy to take her virginity and that as soon as we were done, I’d give the signal and they’d all hop in the shower with us and propose to Maxi and Rosy. The shower in Rosy’s room was massive, this would be no big deal. Just then, Maxi and Rosy both walked out of the store, covered in cum, shaking their asses to us and showing the put plugs in their ass and dildos in their pussies. Turns out while in the store, the clerk said that he’d give them each two toys for free if they let him cum on their tits. I was glad to find that they didn’t have sex, I knew Maxi had to be saving herself from me. The fact that she let a guy cum on her just like Wanda let happen earlier in the day meant I knew Maxi was ready for the orgy and had finally stepped out of her comfort zone.

On the way home, Rosy and Maxi couldn’t keep their hands to themselves. Kissing, caressing each other, grabbing their tits, and I think Maxi even stuck a finger in Rosy’s asshole and then licked her finger. Those two were getting kinky out in public and I couldn’t wait fuck them both and eventually propose.

When we got home, the main group went back outside to swim. They realized that we spent so much time helping the twins today that we barely spent time in the pool. I told the group to come upstairs in thirty minutes for the proposal and told Dylan and Corey to edge close to orgasm so the three of us could share our cum in celebration of our collective engagement.

Me and the now uber horny girls went upstairs. They had been drinking a lot of water to get their bladders full for me. I already described this fantasy to the girls, so I’ll just recount the highlights. Feeling Maxi’s warm pee all over my cock and balls and tasting it off of her beautifully sexy feet was amazing. Rosy even saved a little bit of pee from her trip to the toilet to piss on Maxi’s flat stomach. Maxi liked Rosy’s pee and it turned her on even more. Getting fucked in the ass while fucking Maxi was amazing. It felt so good and the strap on even vibrated. I got to rub my hands all over Maxi’s body and take each tit in my mouth for what felt like forever. Her body tasted great and her lips tasted like Rosy’s juices. We fucked until I was about to cum, and just as I was, the rest of the group slowly got in the shower, still naked and now hornier than ever.

“What are you guys doing here?” Maxi and Rosy asked together. Just as they said that, I came in Maxi and pulled out. We all got down on one knee and said:

“Maxi Begovic and Rosy Ross, will you do us the honour of spending the rest of your lives with us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.