The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 6: Maxi's Reveal

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: Maxi's Reveal - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Once we all cleared our mind, we started looking for Maxi. After a while, we had no luck, until:

“Well one thing’s for sure, she’s bottomless wherever she is. I found her bikini bottom. And it kinda smells like got wet. That little slut probably came in her pants and shed them and snuck off into the house to find some spare clothing”, Katie explained.

“Correction: She’s nekkid. I just found her top”, Alice declared.

So now Maxi was naked somewhere in the house. She was gonna stay that way because both Crystal and Rosy were taller and bustier than Maxi. Maxi had a very tiny ass. It was cute from the couple times I had seen her in a bikini, but not big. None of the clothes in the house would fit, and besides, Rosy had gotten rid of all her clothes this morning. Suddenly, Maxi came out into the backyard with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her. She had likely been ashamed that her wet cunt juices had gotten on her and stripped off while we were distracted to go shower.

“Hey guys ... I couldn’t contain myself watching all the sex. I started getting wet, so I stripped off and went to go ‘relieve myself’ in the shower. I’m good now. I just didn’t want to masturbate in front of you. My bikini is dirty now, so I’ll just hang out in this towel for the rest of the party, but I’ll probably go home before the fireworks so I don’t have to spend too much time like this in public. I will say though, walking through the house naked was pretty freeing, I did like it. I just can’t do it in front of you guys yet”, Maxi explained.

So Maxi did like being naked. She was an exhibitionist at heart, but just too shy around other people.

“Oh don’t act like you’re just discovering nudism now, Mon, we walk around the house nude together all the time. And your body is super sexy, just drop the towel and join us. It’s fun!”, Wanda said.

“Oh you little slut! You’ve been hiding that body of yours for years, never even showering with us, when you’ve been perfectly okay with strutting your stuff at home. Come on Maxi! Get naked. We’ve all been talking about having an orgy in the 18+ section of the park under the fireworks, and I know that Wanda will join us after everything that’s happened. We all wanna fuck you. I know your pussy is so hot, we all saw it when I pantsed you last summer”, Katie explain while walking up to Maxi.

Katie put her arms on Maxi’s shoulders and leaned in for a kiss. They kissed for a bit and then right when Maxi’s guard was down, she yanked her towel down, exposing her naked body for us all to see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.