The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 5: Wanda's awakening

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wanda's awakening - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Wanda was completely naked. We were all shocked. I said that Wanda was a little looser than her sister, and we had all seen her naked once or twice, but it normally took a lot of convincing to get her to strip, and she definitely never fucked any of us. Now that we all saw her come to the party naked, I think getting her to join the orgy will be easier. What I didn’t expect was how easy it would be.

Katie and Diana came down, still naked, holding hands. Katie saw Wanda and quickly noticed something that none of us did.

“Wanda, is that a little bit of cum on your nips? Oh you little slut! Come here you”, Katie said as she grabbed Wanda and dipped her down like people do while dancing and made out with her out of excitement.

“Yeah. Wanda had a guy come up to her on the bus and asked if he could masturbate on her breasts. She was hesitant, but I’m supportive of her and know what she wants, so I said yes on her behalf”, Maxi answered for Wanda.

See what I mean? Maxi is very supportive of the group’s nudity and sex but won’t participate herself. Hell, she wont even call tits anything by “breasts”.

“Wanda, I’m so proud of you for not only being naked at the party, but for taking advantage of the new laws and leaving all your clothes at home. Now come here and give Cole a kiss”, I said.

Wanda walked over to me and sat on my lab. My cock was soft, but she was definitely sitting her bare ass on it. She leaned in and we kissed, my hand on her tit as we did it. That was the first time we ever actually touched naked bodies and kissed.

“Thank you all for the congratulations, but I’m naked, horny, and I need to fuck! Someone take my virginity away! Now! I need dick though, so all the girls will have to wait until later”, Wanda proclaimed.

Corey and I looked at each other and both volunteered. That way we could both take her virginity as well as get Alice to get naked at the same time, so long as we also fucked each other. Everyone was very excited to watch the second to last virgin in the group lose her virginity. The whole group, even Maxi, surrounded us to watch us have a threesome.

Wanda laid on the ground and spread her legs. I let Corey take the first pass at penetration while I sat on her face. I straddled her body, hands firmly on her tits, massaging her nipples as she leaned forward a bit and slipped my cock into her mouth. I know I told Rosy I was saving myself for the big orgy, but this called for a change in plans. I continued massaging her nipples while she slowly moved my cock in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to tease the head of the cock. I was surprised this was her first time. All the while, Corey was on the ground, eating her out, preparing to slide his cock in her virgin cunt. He started teasing her, slowly entering the tip and then removing it. The tension was building and at this point, everyone except for Dylan and Maxi were masturbating while watching. Dylan was definitely hard though, and he grabbed Elle by the ass and started fucking her from behind. By now, both Corey and I were full out fucking her pussy and mouth, respectively.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.