The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 4: Surprise Naked Arrival

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4: Surprise Naked Arrival - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When we got downstairs, Crystal was now on the couch, completely naked with a vibrator in her while watching porn on the TV. She’s always watching porn to get inspiration for her adult films, which is another story for another time.

We walked outside and by this point, Diana and Corey’s love making was subsided. Diana was jumping on the trampoline, giving as all a clear show of her jiggling ass and boobs. Corey was on his front, trying to get an even tan on his naked ass. My arm around Rosy, we stayed together in the sun for a few minutes when Dylan and Elle came out. Dylan was naked, and even his flaccid cock was seven inches. Elle was wearing a thong bikini bottom and a crop top that only covered from her neck to her nipples. Elle is more daring than the twins, but she also doesn’t get naked as often as Diana or Rosy.

“Happy nude day! Woohoo, lets get naked!”, Elle cheered, putting her hands above her head and flashing her tits to the group. Something she doesn’t do often, but I could tell she was excited.

Elle then stripped and immediately jumped in the pool.

“Nice cock, Dylan. You really need to put that to more use though, I hardly ever see it hard, no pun intended”, I said.

“Well we’ll all see it in action tonight at our fuck party under the fireworks! Wooo!”, Diana screamed, still jumping on the trampoline.

I went up to Dylan and hugged him, making sure to get a hand of his ass in the process. Then I bent down and kissed his penis head. That started as an inside joke, but now it’s just how I greet Dylan. From there, things were chill. We all relaxed in the nude, sunbathing, swimming or trampolining while more and more people showed up.

First was Katie who showed buck naked with cum all over her body.

“Who wants a taste?! This public nudity thing is awesome! I fucked 3 guys on my way here”, she exclaimed and then called Diana along to go for a shower upstairs.

Next was Angel and Iris. We didn’t even notice they were here until we looked at the glass door to the backyard and saw them both topless in thongs, eating out Crystal. They soon stopped and hopped in the pool, keeping their thongs on (for now).

Then was Alice, who worse a sundress that showed a lot of skin and was barely long enough to cover her ass.

“I’ll take this off when I get to see Corey and Cole fuck each other”, she said. Giving Corey and I a plan for later in the day.

Last was the twins. Maxi walked out first and as expected, she wasn’t naked, although she was wearing only a bikini. Then was Wanda...

“Hey guys!”, Wanda said as she walked out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.