The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 3: Our Shower

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: Our Shower - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“I’m really glad that we can be naked in public now, Rosy. All of your naked protests really paid off I’m sure. Once the government got a look at your tits I’m sure they were dying to see them more often”, I said, putting my hand on her tits and giving them a firm squeeze, then letting go.

“Aha, yeah, I’m sure that was the reason. Seriously though, being naked is so fun. Which is something you should know about me seeing as I almost never wear clothes. Even in school, I was part of the naturists club and used my naturist ID to do gym class naked. How come I’ve hardly ever seen you naked, Cole?”, Rosy asked

“Well ... I do love being naked, I always go naked around the house. And as you know I’ll definitely strip when we’re fucking or swimming, but it always felt a little strange just hanging around in the nude. But now that it’s legal, I think I’m gonna donate all my clothes and live as a nudist”, I answered.

“Really!? Me too! Once they law was announced this morning, I shed off my panties, which is all I was wearing anyway, and brought over all my clothes down to city hall. They’re doing a clothing buyback scheme for people who don’t need clothing anymore. I made 20 dollars. I’m sure you could make even more, but I only owned thongs and leggings, I don’t think I’ve even worn anything to cover my tits in years, as topless nudity has been legal for a while now”

“Wow, I didn’t know that, I’ll get on that tomorrow morning. Well, I’m gonna go have a shower to clean off this cum from my dick, wanna join? We haven’t showered together since our trip to Vegas with Luke, man does he have a nice cock and ass. Is he coming today?”

“Unfortunately, no, he’s doing a research job this summer in Sweden. And since the rest of the world had legalized nudity years ago, he’s already spent every day this summer in the nude. Gonna be sad not seeing you two fuck again, but I’m definitely up for that shower you suggested”

Rosy was super excited for the shower, so we headed off to her room. We turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. I wrapped my hands around her waist and leaned my now flaccid cock between her ass cheeks and leaned forward and kissed her. Rosy was very warm and such a fun person to cuddle with. And she definitely had the best tits in the group.

“I love you”, I said.

“I love you too, now lets get in, stud”, Rosy said back.

We got in the shower and started soaping each other up. She turned around and let me do her back. I started at the shoulders and slowly moved down her back, giving her a slight massage as I lathered her back in suds. I was growing harder as I did this and the tip of my cock was now firmly pressed into her ass cheeks. She didn’t stop me. I stopped at the top of her bum and removed my cock and started moving on to her legs. I was teasing her. I was in control and her ass wasn’t getting felt up until I wanted it to. I caressed her thighs and moved down to her feet. I got down to the floor and slowly started sucking on each of her neon green painted toes. I had a massive foot fetish and a bit of precum released as I was enjoying her amazing feet. When I finished her feet. I slid under her legs and she spread them. She knew what to do. She clenched a muscle and slowly, pee started pouring out onto my chest.

“I’ll never get tired of peeing on you, Cole. It’s so fucking hot. I’ve been saving this for when you get here. I was about to burst while we were talking outside”, Rosy explained.

“And I love it when you piss on me. It’s so warm and I love the taste. It’s only second to your natural juices.”

At this point she finished peeing and we were no both on the floor rolling around her in warm, beautiful piss. After some time we got up and I continued my soap job. We had to restart to clean off all the pee, and this time when I got to her ass, I took two big handfuls, and slowly slid my dick into her. Moving slowly and in and out, I grabbed her tits from behind. I pulled out and spun her around and said to her:

“We’re gonna get to make love hundreds of times in the future, and even again tonight. I want to save myself for the orgy. I know you’re gonna want to too. I want to fuck Maxi as I’m sure the whole group does. I’ll make sure to make a special trip to your pussy during the orgy though, okay love?”

“Oh that is so hot. Keep teasing me. Yeah. I wanna have a taste of everyone. But you’ll be my most anticipated.”

We made out for a while, and she did end up peeing one more time. But after that we cleaned up and got out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.