The Orgy That Changed Our Lives - Cover

The Orgy That Changed Our Lives

Copyright© 2021 by kinkynudist456

Chapter 2: Our Entrance

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: Our Entrance - In an alternate reality where public nudity and sex aren't a big deal, Cole and his 12 friends throw a clothing optional pool party that quickly leads to sex between friends, the loss of virginity, and an eventual massive orgy.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Behind the door was Rosy’s older sister Crystal. She was 29, 5’10”, had amazing tits, and like her sister, she liked to show them off. She had been watching Diana and I through the peephole and when she came out she was only wearing a bikini top that barely left anything to the imagination and was in the midst of fingering herself. We both looked down to her puss and she took her fingers out.

“Oh sorry, guys, couldn’t help myself. That was so hot. Man Diana, that’s a lot of cum on your tits, assuming you fucked multiple times?”, Crystal asked.

“Yeah. Three actually! We saw each other on the bus and fucked to pass the time, as friends do”, Diana did a little chuckle as she said that last part.

“Well?? Can I lick up some of that love juice for you?” Crystal pleaded, fingers now firmly back in her cunt.

“Hell yeah, just save some for the rest of the guests, this is our appetizer”, Diana joked. But I could tell she was being partially serious.

Crystal grabbed Diana’s tits and got a lickful, leaving a lot left over.

“Damn Cole, this cum tastes great. And nice cock by the way, the size is just perfect”

“It really is, isn’t it? Love me some uncircumcised cock, and he really knows how to use it”, Diana boasted.

At this point I got up from my knees and we were welcomed into the house, putting our fourth fuck on the back burner for now. But something told me I’d be fucking a lot more tonight. We went through the house into the backyard and saw Rosy, topless but wearing male swim trunks. When she saw us, she got up and came over and started making out with me. Then she moved on to Diana. Now this was something that I had gotten used to, regardless of the public nudity laws. Rosy always greets everyone by making out with them. She took a step back and saw the cum on Diana’s tits, and immediately went in for a lick.

“I see that you two had a lot of fun on the way here. Gonna need to try out that dick, Cole. I actually want us all to have a big orgy during the fireworks. We’re just gonna have to convince the twins join in. Wanda will be easier, but we’ll be lucky if we even see Maxi’s tits, let alone getting to fuck her”, Rosy explained.

You see, Maxi and Wanda are twins and are the most modest members in our group. Wanda has let loose and gone topless once or twice, even mooning me once. I saw her naked once when we went camping and we all decided to skinny dip. But she doesn’t like being naked for long and wears modest clothing most of the time. Maxi on the other hand has only been seen partially naked once, when we went skinny dipping, and she didn’t even strip herself. The furthest she would go is down to her panties and her bra, and Katie snuck up behind her and pulled down her panties, showing us her bush and her cute little bum. Unfortunately, she pulled her panties up and jumped right in the water to prevent another pantsing. Katie was known for pantsing people including their underwear. It had happened to me a few times and she did it to herself just as often. She was a total slut. So today will be a lot of effort to convince the twins to have group sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.